Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to invest to ICO?  (Read 644 times)
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

Find a propper project, find out everything about their team and possible competitors, try to understand why does this team run ICO, check their Linkedin profiles and only then transfer money for tokens.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

First look out for the requirements and payment method because different ICO has different policies and payment methods. If your country is acceptable for participate in ICO then you can proceed to the next step. Now you have to have some bitcoins or ethereum or whatever token they accept as payment method. Finally send tokens to the waller they gave at registration and wait for the ICO ends. Good luck 🤞

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

Im a newbie here, I need some help out of you who are investing on ICO, I want to invest but I dont know how. Please be kind to explain to me what are the steps to invest in an ICO? Thank for your kind answers it is a really big help for me, I really appreciate it.

I do not recommend anybody to invest ICOs right now, because amount of fake projects is huge and there is not organization that is able to protect your investments.
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:51:47 AM

Firstly you need to find a very good ico and you need to join their telegram channel. after that you need to start doing some research about that ico. their team is really important and you need to track their communitiy also. what they are targeting. they are in that ico for only flipping or they have some believes about the projects future etc etc. and after that you need to read their whitepaper and you need to continue monitoring hype about that ico. after these process you will decide about investing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

Im a newbie here, I need some help out of you who are investing on ICO, I want to invest but I dont know how. Please be kind to explain to me what are the steps to invest in an ICO? Thank for your kind answers it is a really big help for me, I really appreciate it.
Investing is really a good thing and you will not regret doing it. It has been what investors are into this year, but before you start investing in ICO you will need one of the two biggest coins which is Bitcoin and Ethereum, maybe Ethereum cause that’s what developers are going for, since it’s easy for them to setup projects in Ethereum.

Then next thing you have got to do is find the website  of the ICO you’re interested in and register. Beware of any ICO that doesn’t require registration cause they are likely not to be legitimate. I think you should check out cointelegraph, cause there are some ICO related articles there and you will learn a lot from it.
hydranetwork

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

Stay away from ICO's with fake marketing and bot accounts following project on social medias.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:49:41 AM

Every ICO I guess is only good for bounty hunting.Until and unless we get to see the ico live and the trading goes on we cannot see the bigger picture.So investing is good coins and projects which have been operating since long and having good review and rank is very much safe.Lots of projects have come up and with each passing day more to come.Still crypto is in developing phase,amny counties have put regulations and even some had banned.So going for a future project which we haven't seen will be foolish.Going for low and secured profit is the best way to play the market.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

I do not recommend anyone to invest ICO now, because the number of false projects is enormous, and there is no organization that can protect your investment.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

If you are a beginner, search ICO for investment - not the best option, as you may not have enough knowledge to make smart decisions about the future of the project, and you can be pretty easy to fool, so make sure you learn enough to make an investment,
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

You need to understand ico, learn about the ico project, read the white paper!
The current ico market is very depressed. With the collapse of BTC, many ico projects can't complete the fund raising. Before investing in ico, you need to think clearly!
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

find new ico on platforms like icobench or also on forums like the bitcointalk you like and trust, then look at the website page. then read whitrpaper, roadmap, team if there are irregularities must be careful
Goodmens

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

easy, just research
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

ICOs are no longer profitable so don't invest with it anymore.

As an alternative, start investing and focusing to your bitcoin stash. Buy bitcoin while the market hasnt been so good to everyone and you might consider few altcoins but that depends on how good that altcoin you're about to choose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

investing on icos now make zero sense, buying the coin at exchange is much much better because both investors and bounty hunters dump their coins after hitting exchange, if you want to accumulate the coins at lower price lower than preico - ico then buying the coin at exchange will be the best decision, also you dont need to deal with kyc.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

its very simple most of the ICO's accept ethereum so you need to have some ethereum and you have to go to there website and purchase from there.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

its very simple most of the ICO's accept ethereum so you need to have some ethereum and you have to go to there website and purchase from there.

It is simple if you purchase only mate,but mind also how risky if you invest in a ICO's you cannot assure if you will earn with it,because many Scam ICO's now is spreading to scam investors money that's why before investing on it you can afford to lose and accept all the consequences.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

Go through different ICO reviewing sites and find suitable one with good rating.Purchase some Ethereum because most of the new project only accepts ETH. Now send those ETH to contract address of that token (be sure to only send ETH to official contract address).Don't send ETH from exchanger wallet, you should send ETH from ETH address created with myetherwallet so that you can view tokens you will receive after sending those ETH to contract address of the project.After you will get tokens, now you have to add custom token in your Myetherwallet dashboard using parameters given by the project.After this you will see your tokens and you can send those tokens/coins to any of the eth address you like. To exchanger's deposit address after some exchange platform will list tokens you have bought.As simple as this.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

You can find instructions on telegram or site of project in which you are going to invest. Usually it happens in Ethereum blockchain, project gives you smart-contract address and you send your ETH on it, in response smart-contract sends you tokens to wallet from which you sent ETH, after ICO finishes, they unlock tokens and you can trade them, this is common scenario but they may differ.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

Today, there are a number of projects aimed at ensuring the safety of ICO, which are under development. You just need to wait a few months, and the attachment is similar to creating a mail account from the standpoint of simplicity.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

Find the best project, find out all about their team and potential competitors, try to understand why this command starts the ICO, check their profiles Linkedin and only then transfers the money into tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: