Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness?  (Read 2036 times)
JCSHALOM

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

the main Goal human should be to Give Honor to God in his service
.that is the most fulfilling thing man should do.happiness might not come always..but as u do everything for God life will be worth living for.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babebottle

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

I think it should be if we can evolve , make the society better.
Pearl01

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

i can say that the main goal of human is happiness because there is no how we can love, focus, do our daily activities in sadness
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

Yes, happiness is the most important in every human life. Although we have made a lot of money, have a very high status in society that we do not have loved ones next to, no but true friends, sincere to share, not cultivate other happy It is also very boring, meaningless.

Besides, our purpose in life is to find and do things that make you laugh and forget time. Even if we are not sure, move into the exploration and experiment stage of our life and enjoy the journey.

vicemi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

what else?
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:52:31 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

T me the main goal of being human is to find your purpose. It kight be to find your happiness or to find it in other people. SO long as you do it morally and also that fills up your soul then that could be the purpose in which you are created.
I agree that the main goal of human is happines...for example people want to be harddworking for their families for  their future someday so that they can achieve that happiness..if they those people want to work hard and they become success then they can get happiness..so that is main goal for a human...not only to do hard working,it can be for example a student want to have special award,so all they must to do is study hard so they can get happiness.

Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

Main goal successful in life to become happy stay strong together as one family.

CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

i agree that human wants to live because they are happy in their life. because if you are not happy in your life, you my get suicide to end it because your life is useless.

micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:31:58 AM

Regarding to what's I see and realize was, the main purpose of human is to the where we stand for orI I mean is to find our purpose in life and a Happiness in this world. Happiness if when we with our families, neighbors, people we want in our lives and to achieve our main goal and dreams that we want in life. Why we want to achieve our goals and dreams? of course to become happy that in this thing, our heart will fulfilled of joy because we reached something we want that also can help our hamily.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:34:02 AM

When you achieved your goals as a person or human being, you'll definitely become happy and contented, means  that happiness is just a part of everyone's goal in life. The real goal depends upon a person or individual.

zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:37:17 AM

I think the main goal of human is not happiness because happiness is the feeling that every human has. The main goal of human is to find their purpose in this world , what they can do to help the society. To contribute to this world , the purpose of their lives. This goal is the main purpose why human exist , the fact that every one of us has its own goal in life , but the main goal for us is to live our lives into the fullest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

No. Main goal is to replicate yourself and die.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:42:55 AM

Yes everyone of us our main goal is happiness just like me I'm very much happy when I buy all I want go anywhere anytime I feel I achieve happiness in that situation.. Just enjoy life be happy
Introverlatte28

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:37:11 AM

Rephrase that statement. It is the main goal of life, without being selfish and oblivious of others. Meaning, to be able to live a life and say that we fully lived, we need to die happily and contented without guilt, anger, or any form of negativities. Other than happiness, before happiness, purpose takes in. Achieving that will surely result to a life worth of living.
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

The main goal of a person is to find his own purpose in life. After finding his purpose, he will be able to find true happiness. In true happiness, success lies because you are finally contented with all the things that you have.
SungkZ

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:10:01 AM

It could be manifested in many ways, like pursuing your passion or making your life better. In my case, I just realize that true happiness comes with having a peaceful life cause in the long run, happiness will follow.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

Yes, to be happy is the ultimate experience, for most people it’s the hardest state of being to attain, fleeting and never lasting. Everything you do in your life will be, what you feel is required in the pursuit of happiness.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

The goals of human changes as the progress in life but ultimately the purpose is to achieve satisfaction and happiness. These are the goals of normal Human Beings to achieve their targets in life and become happy, other's purpose in life is to ruin that of others and i bet they find satisfaction and happiness in doing that as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:56:54 AM

To live, of course, is to pursue happiness rather than pain, for this is the only way to live. But that's not the end goal. The pursuit of happiness, just to make us happy, feel alive and happy, that is more dynamic and dynamic. And then what? Be a useful person. He is happy and can help others, so that he can live well.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

Yes,the main goal of every human being is happiness,everything we do in our life is to pursue happiness,by giving whole heartedly dedicated when doing our purpose in life,let us live a life to the fullest...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: