Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness?  (Read 2040 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

Yes, I think so because when we are happy we couldn't ask for anything but not to end the momment that we are enjoying. Happiness gives us an uncontainable feeling. There are different sources of happiness, it could be material, emotional and being loved. We set and reach our goals for us to be happy. Happiness is something that we cannot buy and it's a great feeling.
letua

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

For me happiness is a must to everybody who wants to enjoy life. Happiness can be found in simple and big things that is called contentment is a form of happiness.
mlawson71

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

I've never thought of happiness as something to strive for. You either have it or you don't, depending on your circumstances.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

My goal is the peace and well-being of my family. All the rest is not important if your family is fine. This is happiness.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

Yes all of us our main goal is happiness we all wanted to be happy and life a peaceful luxury kind of life but as of know you won't be happy without money
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:09:50 AM

It's depend on each person man, someone want happiness, some want money, some want a good family.
The main goal of happiness of being a human is You have a good relation to others respect to others.  And good life.
danielgouldman

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

Yes happiness and fulfillment I believe.
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:45:54 AM

Every people has a gaol in life. And one of their goal to be successful in life and when they were successful they happy.
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:49:53 AM

Happiness is one of the goals of humans. Enjoying life to the fullest.
Falling in love. Making friends. That is what make humans happy.
Echo72

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

I think that level in someone's happiness with others is different. that's According to what he believes. If he believes that happy is only in the world, then he is enough to achieve what he can need in the world.
But if he believes that happiness is not only in the world but also in the afterlife, then he will seek to find happiness in the afterlife.
KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

I think yes no one likes to be unhappy or sad all humans want have a happy life cause we do things that will make us happy or makes us happy
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

I think everyone dreams is to have happiness in life instead of sadness.
alibaba2756

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

For me also, it is HAPPINESS..

Whatever we do or whatever we want, the main goal is for us to be happy and also for the people that we love.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

I agree with you. But every person is happy with different ways. For instance some of them are happy while working or travelling makes some people happy. Therefore people have to think what makes them happy and then they can find main goal of human.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

The main goal of humans is to feel important. It is very important that you enjoy and love the work you do. Only if you love
what you do then you can overcome the hard times. But love or happiness aren't the only goals that humans have. I would say
that the feeling of importance is a need like breathing not just a goal.  Why we buy a better car? Because the car makes as feel
more important. Psychologists say that people will go insane when they live long without any recognition or appreciation.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

All of us here in this world are looking for happiness. You are not a human if don't know what is happiness and if you don't know what is happy.
Hannana01

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

for me, the main goal of human is not happiness but to love one another.  We cannot be happy without a reason, but we can love or receive love without knowing the reason or without the reason at all. When we love, we tend to appreciate that particular person, we tend to accept him/her flaws. When we love, we do everything that we can just to make that person happy and when we receive love, that makes us smile and happy knowing that there's someone who appreciate you for just being you, we become happy knowing that we are capable of being love no matter who we are and the reason for that is Love. It all started when we love and receive love. Though sometimes giving love or accepting love is not easy, but we still try because we are human, we want to experience the feeling of being love or giving love that would end up making us happy or sad.   
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

Totally agree with you on this one. Happiness is something that you can achieve on a different ways. It can be through money, sex, finding your purpose or even helping others. No matter what you do it will only lead you to happiness. Once you reach your satisfaction in life that is happiness as well.

kacang22

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:55:26 PM

Every human being who lives in this world would want his life to be happy both in the world and in the hereafter. Happiness becomes the goal of human life. People seek happiness in various ways. Where is happiness? Some people think that wealth, wealth, money, and office are the source of happiness.
mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

Everyone defines their goals by themseves. There are many people who's goal is to make world a better place in some ways. Happiness, for them, is a side effect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: