Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the main goal of human is happiness?  (Read 2036 times)
Rsocks

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

the main goal of man on earth is to live life and gain experience
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

Having a human goal of simply fulfilling one’s happiness is just pure selfishness. There has to be more to life than that. What if womanizing or killing people make me happy? Are my actions justified? Certainly not. For me, the human goal is to find purpose in living without stepping on others. It is to do and be righteous regardless of religious, political, and personal beliefs.
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Life is a journey, not a destination. Happiness is also a journey. Be flexible with your definition of happiness, and how happiness is accomplished in your life. Once you make a plan, review it as necessary.
Abbie Hoffman

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

It is. But while searching for that a few other interesting questions pop up.
I would rather say that the goal is to live with intensity and apply reason to one's decision.  Smiley
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

Life must be live happily.Worriea should be kept away.The life is all about happiness and without happiness life is like a heap of garbage from which everyone wants to distance themselves.
Be happy and live happy without any worry.
leevine77

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

No. The main goal of human is to live with the purpose. I think purpose can make human as an ultimate being in the world. Purpose is in happiness and whatever human do daily.
cava95

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

Happines is main thing in life every human,all things which humans do is to be happy and to enjoy in life,happines is key for every man to stay stabile to go forward always in hard times,to help others is duty for every man in planet.

langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:00:46 AM

It's depend on each person man, someone want happiness, some want money, some want a good family.

That's right, every person have their own opinion about happiness, but the best way for that like what have you said is family, because what will happen if it is good or bad your family is always their to support you and guide you to do all the thing in life.
kerwin p

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

Yes of course. Everybody desires happiness not just to ourself but to everyone else in this world.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

I think you are confusing a goal with a consequence. Happiness is the result of our actions if our actions have proved to be the right ones according to some of our deep (and less deep) archetypes. If they are not, pain is the consequence. The pleasure/pain regulating system exists in all animals - humans have just brought a part of it to a more spiritual level and call it happiness/unhappiness.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Bren Natividad

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

No, not only happiness but to love,and to have relationship with God that is the main goal.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

So for you what is the main goal of human?

yes definitely happiness is one of the main goal of human, and I believe that our individual goal is always to create a better experience for ourselves, including our  physical, emotional and spiritual and this all we need as human. Fulfillment and satisfactions of all our dreams.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
deepflame

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

for me its a yes! the main goal of human is happiness whatever human wanted to reach it towards to his/her happiness.
For example why do people want to work? because they want a better life, and if they reach better life they also reach their happiness.

If everyone is doing what makes him/her happy then we would have pedophiles molesting children and other stuff that hurts other people. This should always be in its boundaries and not harm others of course.
So real happiness cannot be achieved for everyone, since happiness for some may cost the happiness of others.

Happiness is not to be found in this world and material things. If you have enough money, a nice spouse, a cool car and a big house, these things can be taken from you. Most rich people are afraid to loose the stuff again they accumulated.

The main goal is to see that God loves us so much that he gave his only Son Jesus Christ for us so that we would have life more abundantly (and not only to bring us to heaven but to bring heaven into us). Everything else is secondary.
bravo90

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:06:49 PM

Its a yes yes situation for me because the sole purpose of man in life is to be happy always and thats why he works hard so as to reach a certain standard of happiness.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:25:44 PM

Human had their own understanding and opinions in life. For example, why most successful business men are not a degree holder but now a tycoon  business man like Lucio tan, Henry Sy, but for what they hired mostly was a degree holder? Though, in the mindset of a degree holder was being a degree holder is their key to achieve there dream to become successful someday, just something like that.
Docafid888

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

The main goal of human is to pass all this tests in this world. Happy is one goal that need to be achieved as well, but we cant be happy forever, a test is always there. And we need to be ready for it.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

Yes of course, no matter how rich you are if you are not happy your wealth is nothing, if you don't have problem, you don't have sickness, you don't anything to think about, you are happy always, you Will confirm it that your life is at it best, even your appearance will display it.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

yes,I agree with it.That the main goal of human is happiness.Every man whatever he wanted to reach it toward to his happiness.But happiness must not only on your self.You must share it to other people.   Cool
Agree! Once you are happy and contented with your life you will have a happy life and a happiness. A lot of us working so hard to get what we want, right? because we want to achieve our goals. We do all what we can and making our very best to achieve that goal, I think we are doing that because of happiness. If we have happiness in life for sure we still want to live more even if we are not that rich but we are happy.
intel86

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

yes, because happiness can not be bought with money even though we already have everything but hearts, feelings and depressed thoughts I guess that person has no happiness and pleasure in his life. Grin
SiranthiS

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Simple life with all kind of possibilities, like kindness, respecting others, not much money only to lead the life. Happiness comes within us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: