Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete!  (Read 9476 times)
DirtyMiner

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:14:39 AM

There sure are alot of bounties on offer, just be aware of how much your privacy is worth and if the amount of UCash you are getting is worth it, not diggin at Ucash just at crypto in general.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:17:13 AM

What cryptocurrencies will this support and what countries will the VISA debit card be available to transact in initially?

jm@U.CASH (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:19:36 AM

There sure are alot of bounties on offer, just be aware of how much your privacy is worth and if the amount of UCash you are getting is worth it, not diggin at Ucash just at crypto in general.

Good point,

Albeit for the 500 UCASH verification a phone number is required so people can't game the system and open multiple accounts.
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:33:37 AM

What cryptocurrencies will this support and what countries will the VISA debit card be available to transact in initially?

We are aiming to be cryptocurrency agnostic and support as many as possible. Currently we are supporting ETH, BTC, and any ERC token and will continue to add as we develop.

As for the prepay visa debit cards we are launching in Canada first, but will be looking to expand immediately.

Regards,

Jean-Marc
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:05:36 AM

We are aiming to be cryptocurrency agnostic and support as many as possible. Currently we are supporting ETH, BTC, and any ERC token and will continue to add as we develop.

As for the prepay visa debit cards we are launching in Canada first, but will be looking to expand immediately.

Regards,

Jean-Marc

That's good to know. The promotional campaign is unique yet could have a referral program to reward those who sign up new members

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:18:28 AM

Sorry, i want to ask a bit, what is B2B Development ?

Actually i am quite interesting about your cencept, that's like slow airdrop, there available IBO level which the Price are different, Cool
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:26:04 AM

I just completed on email verification but I didn't get an Verification Code on my phone, how long it takes, i've been waiting for 1 hours but still do not have that Verification Code

Hi Mia, would be happy to help.

You should receive a phone call not a text for the verification code. Did you receive a call?

Regards,

JM

I didn't receive a call, hmm I think almost 10 times i Resend Verification Code, but didn't get anything on my phone
vhvyvynt

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:33:51 AM

The concept of financial innovation is a good starting point, looking forward to the performance of the team will be scheduled
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:36:46 AM

The concept of financial innovation is a good starting point, looking forward to the performance of the team will be scheduled

Thank you!
danielwwt

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:38:38 AM

i'd like to do chinese translation

PM
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:42:29 AM

Actually i am quite interesting about your cencept, that's like slow airdrop, there available IBO level which the Price are different, Cool

For the B2B is business to business development as oppose to peer to peer or peer to business.

Loinguyen

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:20:07 AM

i'd like to translate your white paper into Vietnamese. I'll do it tonight...
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:51:40 AM

We have someone who has already translated the paper into Vietnamese.
danielwwt

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:13:50 PM

what about chinese?
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:19:18 AM

what about chinese?

Daniel,

Chinese is available, Mandarin and Cantonese

If you want to discuss more you can email me: jm@u.cash

Thank you
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:07:18 AM

For the B2B is business to business development as oppose to peer to peer or peer to business.

Ohh okay cool

Would be happy to watching this thread till closely, a huge total supply but a good distribution method, looking forward
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:26:58 AM

Ohh okay cool

Would be happy to watching this thread till closely, a huge total supply but a good distribution method, looking forward

Keep watching, we will have a huge marketing push soon and we should see more volume coming through in the final month.

We are still confident in finishing strong.
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:24:03 PM

I think that it is a good project.

Thank you very much!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:44:12 PM

i registered in the site. But did not get any UCASH yet. instead it is asking for BTC/ETH investment. Not sure what to do.

Does it take time to receive UCASH in account?
jm@U.CASH (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:11:38 PM

i registered in the site. But did not get any UCASH yet. instead it is asking for BTC/ETH investment. Not sure what to do.

Does it take time to receive UCASH in account?

Ganeshramk, did you verify your Email or phone number? If you chose to verify your phone number it will call you with a code so it cannot be VOIP or SMS type services.

You should see in the top left corner a red
  • and a message asking to verify your mobile. Also go to the menu > dashboard > My profile and you can verify your account there.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: