Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete!  (Read 9481 times)
RimmerAce

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

I also got 288.36695926 Ucash. I will just leave it there for now.

You have no other choice but to leave it there unless you can get some more somehow. Transfer fees are 300 UCASH.
Do you think it will be 300 UCASH even if price increases significantly?
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

This is strange cos I ordered withdraw yesterday and received U cash next day in the morning. This coin is a very good project, it gives a lot of opportunities to earn money. Those who are calling u cash coin scam are the biggest hypocrites, it doesn't matter if it is, as long as u can earn money on this. Why do you invest money in cryptocurrencies for?
CryptoZombi00

Activity: 139
Merit: 19

MARCHE OU CREVE / WALK OR DIE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

hi guys someone know how many hours the withdraw processing Huh from UCASH account to wallet
2h now i'm waiting "status : processing"

It could take awhile. People are claiming 3 - 10 days. While Alpha BTC claims it could take up to 3 days. I requested a transfer to Alpha about 12 hours ago and still no coins.

I registered an account.
They got me:  "UCASH Available: 288.46945645 UCASH".

When i try to transfer them to BTC-Alpha they ask a Network fees per transaction : 300 UCASH...
300 UCASH, are, at the actual market price, around $46,00

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SCAMMMMMM!

Activate your google authenticator you will receive 60 ucash more Smiley
and you can create many account for take free coin after you you send all on one ucash account
transfert between ucash is free no fees

i do like that i get 1015 UCASH
zico1981

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

It may well be fraud ...
The site is not allowing to withdraw as "access denied"

This happens when you don't leave enough in your account to cover the transfer fee.

For example if you have 1300 UCASH

Transfer 1000 and leave 300 in your account to cover transfer fees. If you try to transfer without leaving 300 behind to cover fees you will get an error message.

Also make sure you are in the right section. You have to log in to the main site and click menu. From the menu select send ucash.

I did a transfer off 299 to BTC Alpha trade. Just to check if it really was 300 transfer fee.
It's not it's 5 for transferfee.
That said I did the withdrawal almost 2 hours ago. Still have not received it in my Alpha Ucash wallet.
CryptoZombi00

Activity: 139
Merit: 19

MARCHE OU CREVE / WALK OR DIE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

It may well be fraud ...

This happens when you don't leave enough in your account to cover the transfer fee.

Transfer 1000 and leave 300 in your account to cover transfer fees. If you try to transfer without leaving 300 behind to cover fees you will get an error message.

Also make sure you are in the right section. You have to log in to the main site and click menu. From the menu select send ucash.

I did a transfer off 299 to BTC Alpha trade. Just to check if it really was 300 transfer fee.
That said I did the withdrawal almost 2 hours ago. Still have not received it in my Alpha Ucash wallet.

6h i m waiting now
nothing to came on my wallet
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

Those who are calling u cash coin scam are the biggest hypocrites, it doesn't matter if it is, as long as u can earn money on this. Why do you invest money in cryptocurrencies for?

This has got to be one of the most foolish comments I've seen on here. So it doesn't matter if something is a scam as long as you make money from it? What a stupid thing to say! You are the kind of person scammers love to steal from. And you sound like a shameless scammer!
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

When any market will be moving like this how Ucash is doing on coinmarketcap what kind of response do you expect. It is a classical example of manipulation based on mountain of supply to get it there at that high. How long would you be able to sustain that place is to be watched. It will be interesting to see coming days.
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

hi guys someone know how many hours the withdraw processing Huh from UCASH account to wallet

It could take awhile. People are claiming 3 - 10 days. While Alpha BTC claims it could take up to 3 days. I requested a transfer to Alpha about 12 hours ago and still no coins.

I registered an account.

When i try to transfer them to BTC-Alpha they ask a Network fees per transaction : 300 UCASH...

SCAMMMMMM!

and you can create many account for take free coin after you you send all on one ucash account

I hope they freeze your account and take back the UCASH. You and others that do this are the reason why they had to freeze the affiliate bonus.

It may well be fraud ...

I did a transfer last night and it cost me 300 UCASH.

Mine never went through yet either. Rumor has it, it can take up to 10 days or longer.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
JayThePapist

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

"UCASH will initially be an ERC20 token."

No thanks. After watching the whole Monero Gold debacle unfold, I'll be steering clear of anything ERC20 related that doesn't tied directly into a product. I hold ERC20 tokens, but this will not be one of them. Buyer beware. Just my humble opinion and no disrespect to U.CASH, just know you set your ship out in known dangerous waters.
Ryder100

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

Obvious  scam or pump and dump.  With Ucash being on only one minor exchange, and volume of only 3 million when others at that marketcap have volumes of over 50 million, get ready to lose your money if you go for this.  This is not FUD, just common sense from what the statistics are saying.
Juiceboxx

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:06:36 PM

I think they need to rebrand to the following logo.
UCRASH
chrismaes

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

i consider this project very hilarious.

- low volume on small exchange but marketcap of top25
- bought facebook likes
- a very funny "opening our office" video with 2 guys talking, one guy putting his backhead into the camera so it looks like if there are ppl autending, some fake sounds (claps etc), and voila.

imo a clearly scam.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

i consider this project very hilarious.

- low volume on small exchange but marketcap of top25
- bought facebook likes
- a very funny "opening our office" video with 2 guys talking, one guy putting his backhead into the camera so it looks like if there are ppl autending, some fake sounds (claps etc), and voila.

imo a clearly scam.

The big portion of the supply is under control by a person or group of pumpers so they are moving the price like that on unknown exchange there is possibility maybe there are too involve into this scam. Totally stupid concept and some unknown people want to scam people.
Nikolangeles

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

The fee has been reduced to 5 UCASH per withdrawal.  The withdrawal amount hasn't been updated on the website.

Withdrawal Link : https://portal.u.cash/ucash/senducash

joojoohe

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

I registered an account.

SCAMMMMMM!

I hope they freeze your account and take back the UCASH. You and others that do this are the reason why they had to freeze the affiliate bonus.

It may well be fraud ...

Mine never went through yet either. Rumor has it, it can take up to 10 days or longer.

Be quiet my friend you don't know who i am and for what i did that, then please be relax and take it easy!!!

Affiliate bonus... !!!!!
they freeze the affiliate bonus because they are scammer, and the people searching the affiliate bonus are the "only" reason of these scammers!!!

And be relaxing with pronuncing some words... cause the reason of comunity is to prevent the scammers and moon promisers!! OK??

Regards
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

I registered an account.

SCAMMMMMM!

It may well be fraud ...

Be quiet my friend you don't know who i am and for what i did that, then please be relax and take it easy!!!

Affiliate bonus... !!!!!
they freeze the affiliate bonus because they are scammer, and the people searching the affiliate bonus are the "only" reason of these scammers!!!

And be relaxing with pronuncing some words... cause the reason of comunity is to prevent the scammers and moon promisers!! OK??

Regards

I am relaxed. The reason you did it was to get more free UCASH. The site reps specifically said they had to freeze the affiliate bonus due to members doing exactly what you described.

The fee has been reduced to 5 UCASH per withdrawal.  The withdrawal amount hasn't been updated on the website.

Looks like I cashed out a little too soon. I paid 300 UCASH last night.

Either way that is good news for future cashouts.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
ravsy

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

how much time for transaction on wallet?
first transaction 7 hours, second 2 hours.
i need some ca$h for my coins...
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

how much time for transaction on wallet?
first transaction 7 hours, second 2 hours.
i need some ca$h for my coins...

You could be waiting a long time. Some are reporting 10 day long waits.

[/center]
joojoohe

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

I registered an account.

SCAMMMMMM!

It may well be fraud ...

Affiliate bonus... !!!!!

Regards

I am relaxed. The reason you did it was to get more free UCASH. The site reps specifically said they had to freeze the affiliate bonus due to members doing exactly what you described.

Looks like I cashed out a little too soon. I paid 300 UCASH last night.

Either way that is good news for future cashouts.

You are wrong again... and i said in my post: "... you don't know who i am"

I did it (i had registered an account) to demostrate to my cousin that they are scammers (IMHO). ok?
Believe me that i don't need their UCASH like i don't need other gifts and faucet from the crypto sites!!!

The point is that you'r wrong to gudging the people (in my case).
Anyway, no problem! and i have no time to go ahead with this discusion and the comunity too.

Have a nice time.

Regards
danielhodous

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

These Scam's crash the market all the time... f'n oppurtunists.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: