Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete!  (Read 9483 times)
akopjpuge

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:42:32 AM

Mission :"Free your money"

Can't even withdraw now
cryptodust

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

The Next Big Thing

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

This is how the ucash scam works. First they make you open a wallet and give you coins, and then you can not withdraw the coins. With the coins lock up in your walllet the price will go up, and then they dump the coins that they have on the exchange. They also ask for your ID to get your information, to open credit in your name, when they shit coin fail. Fools wake up and smell the coffee.

coreect
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

Referral program at the invitation of friends is working or not. Huh

Not, sign up bonus is still active. Referral bonus is not due to scammers abusing the system. All new sign ups have a 30 day hold on coins due to the same reason. Scammers abusing the free coin system

This is how the ucash scam works. First they make you open a wallet and give you coins, and then you can not withdraw the coins. With the coins lock up in your walllet the price will go up, and then they dump the coins that they have on the exchange. They also ask for your ID to get your information, to open credit in your name, when they shit coin fail. Fools wake up and smell the coffee.

I got my free coins with no issue. All made from referrals, 11000 coins. I never sent in any ID.

Allot of scammers got a bunch of free coins. They are trying to sort it out and recover those coins. Causing transfer to be slow. That is the official word from them.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
moondus

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

Do not trust RENTMONEY, he is part of the bullshit, ponzie, ripoff scam. Just check all of his post, and you will see that he is part of the scam. He is allways talking about, he did not have to provide id and all the other guys took advantage of the bounty. He is the master mind behind this shit coin scam. I feel very sorry for the guys that gave him your id, you will live to cry one day when you check and see, the second scam he pull off with your id. I am sick of all these low life scammers, that give crypto a bad name. Mark my words, this shit coin will be back to where it belong, at the bottom of the shit pile. Think guys, if it is free, there is a catch. The only reason this shit coin is in the top 100 on cmc, is because you can not get access to sell the coin. Do not listen to Rentmoney bullshit remarks, he is the scammer.
mr.oz

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

they are blocked me to their telegram channel .. beause I'm saying they are scammers .. so many people waiting withdraws more than a week  Huh don't trust this cominity and also dont try to buy and pay anything until now then  Angry
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

I was wondering who sent money and saw this money on the exchange? I sent it, but there is no money.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

I really like this thread, very informative,this UCASH project looks really promising and the team is experienced and professional and i'm sure that they will build successful project.This is an impressive project,financial service platform awaited by many public, because it will facilitate transaction of cryptocurrency and fiat money.
Defrik

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

scam  is not a scam
Gurkanc

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

I have been sent my ucash  to myetherwaller 6 days ago and nothing has happened .  After that I wrote to ucash helpdesk 3 days ago, but  neither ukash nor answer came to me. is ucash scam?
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1453

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

Hello community. Are the any official explanation why it is impossible to receive u cash in the wallets? As to coinmarketcap, ucash made 1.5 billion volume in 24h - that means something is moving somewhere and someone is buying/selling it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

It is certainly very unpleasant, I spent quite a lot of time. When there are such scammers you can not help recalling the regulator.
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

Do not trust RENTMONEY, he is part of the bullshit, ponzie, ripoff scam. Just check all of his post, and you will see that he is part of the scam. He is allways talking about, he did not have to provide id and all the other guys took advantage of the bounty. He is the master mind behind this shit coin scam. I feel very sorry for the guys that gave him your id, you will live to cry one day when you check and see, the second scam he pull off with your id. I am sick of all these low life scammers, that give crypto a bad name. Mark my words, this shit coin will be back to where it belong, at the bottom of the shit pile. Think guys, if it is free, there is a catch. The only reason this shit coin is in the top 100 on cmc, is because you can not get access to sell the coin. Do not listen to Rentmoney bullshit remarks, he is the scammer.

Shut up fool. You better have some proof before you call someone a scammer. So  lets see that proof.

I been active in the thread because I been following the coin closely and was trying to help the community with the information I have found.

Would you rather silence because the reps obviously dont visit the thread anymore and I dont see many others addressing questions.

I got my coins because I earned them the legit way. With NO SIGN UPS from my computer or IP address. I signed up 0 family members. I have been doing affiliate work for years. I earned my coins through hard work of getting complete strangers to sign up through my links.

Legit accounts or not ... If you signed up multiple accounts through the same computer / IP address then you only have yourself to blame for not getting your coins.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
iffeanyii

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

scam republic. run for your life

alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

I have been sent my ucach balance to myethr 4 days ago and nothing has happened to me. Is it a scam?
I've been waiting for a withdrawal for 9 days and the support doesn't answer anything to me, I think it's 100% scam
daytrader2022

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

Withdrawal pending since 6days ago...  Huh

withdraw pending then it will be removed and no trace of the coin dont even bother waiting, happened to me and a lot of other
samy21

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:01:35 AM

not paid for 6 days....... is scammmmmm
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:14:34 AM

I have been sent my ucach balance to myethr 4 days ago and nothing has happened to me. Is it a scam?
I've been waiting for a withdrawal for 9 days and the support doesn't answer anything to me, I think it's 100% scam
many consider it that way, but there is still no certainty and the manager has not spoken yet
no response further reinforces the assumption, it's been more than a week and disappointing to many people
alves1603

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:33:09 AM

SCAM
CryptoVJ

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:48:11 AM

Ucash is down.. don't know what will happen to all my (2000 Ucash) referral coins ..
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

I transfered more than 600 Ucash from my Ucash account to Alpha Btc and never received anything... now my Ucash account disappeared...

I am not the only one in this case...

Quite scammy, isn't it ?  Roll Eyes

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: