Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete!  (Read 9475 times)
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:19:58 AM

Withdrawal pending since 6days ago...  Huh

withdraw pending then it will be removed and no trace of the coin dont even bother waiting, happened to me and a lot of other

Same thing  happened to me

100% SCAM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

why we dont get our ucashes? waiting and this is only bulshit  Huh

You'll never receive anything... Bitconnect X 1 000

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
do.sh

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

I transfered more than 600 Ucash from my Ucash account to Alpha Btc and never received anything... now my Ucash account disappeared...

I am not the only one in this case...

Quite scammy, isn't it ?  Roll Eyes

Same thing  happened to me
So I sending them id and bill. And they remove my account.

100% SCAM
bitmonica

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

so people expect big payment with small work? nah its not a scam. its nothing in the first place.

www.databloc.io
🌐  DATABLOC  🌐 Protecting the world’s data
=> Reserve your stone token TODAY! <=
do.sh

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

I transfered more than 600 Ucash from my Ucash account to Alpha Btc and never received anything... now my Ucash account disappeared...

I am not the only one in this case...

Quite scammy, isn't it ?  Roll Eyes

Same thing  happened to me
So I sending them id and bill. And they remove my account.

100% SCAM

account has recovered aka the phoenix bird. But how long? or soon burn again ... the crematorium is already blazing ... gods can burn you any time... fun!!!

But seriously, there should be no deletions and burnings, you should give an opportunity to verify pseudo-scam accounts, for example, to confirm the identity through the passport and account, and all not virified account-tokens will be blocked forever. But now everything looks like a special promotion to raise the rating and token volatility.
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

SCAM !!
Cemlik

Activity: 602
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

Ucash scam coin!
Deposits btc-alpha wallet...
Scam scam scam
7-8days waiting...

SCAM!

canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

Do not trust RENTMONEY, he is part of the bullshit, ponzie, ripoff scam. Just check all of his post, and you will see that he is part of the scam. He is allways talking about, he did not have to provide id and all the other guys took advantage of the bounty. He is the master mind behind this shit coin scam. I feel very sorry for the guys that gave him your id, you will live to cry one day when you check and see, the second scam he pull off with your id. I am sick of all these low life scammers, that give crypto a bad name. Mark my words, this shit coin will be back to where it belong, at the bottom of the shit pile. Think guys, if it is free, there is a catch. The only reason this shit coin is in the top 100 on cmc, is because you can not get access to sell the coin. Do not listen to Rentmoney bullshit remarks, he is the scammer.

Shut up fool. You better have some proof before you call someone a scammer. So  lets see that proof.

I been active in the thread because I been following the coin closely and was trying to help the community with the information I have found.

Would you rather silence because the reps obviously dont visit the thread anymore and I dont see many others addressing questions.

I got my coins because I earned them the legit way. With NO SIGN UPS from my computer or IP address. I signed up 0 family members. I have been doing affiliate work for years. I earned my coins through hard work of getting complete strangers to sign up through my links.

Legit accounts or not ... If you signed up multiple accounts through the same computer / IP address then you only have yourself to blame for not getting your coins.

SCAM !!

"Do not trust RENTMONEY. He is the master mind behind this shit coin scam."

SCAM !!

RENTMONEY

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:20:03 AM

Do not trust RENTMONEY, he is part of the bullshit, ponzie, ripoff scam. Just check all of his post, and you will see that he is part of the scam. He is allways talking about, he did not have to provide id and all the other guys took advantage of the bounty. He is the master mind behind this shit coin scam. I feel very sorry for the guys that gave him your id, you will live to cry one day when you check and see, the second scam he pull off with your id. I am sick of all these low life scammers, that give crypto a bad name. Mark my words, this shit coin will be back to where it belong, at the bottom of the shit pile. Think guys, if it is free, there is a catch. The only reason this shit coin is in the top 100 on cmc, is because you can not get access to sell the coin. Do not listen to Rentmoney bullshit remarks, he is the scammer.

Shut up fool. You better have some proof before you call someone a scammer. So  lets see that proof.

I been active in the thread because I been following the coin closely and was trying to help the community with the information I have found.

Would you rather silence because the reps obviously dont visit the thread anymore and I dont see many others addressing questions.

I got my coins because I earned them the legit way. With NO SIGN UPS from my computer or IP address. I signed up 0 family members. I have been doing affiliate work for years. I earned my coins through hard work of getting complete strangers to sign up through my links.

Legit accounts or not ... If you signed up multiple accounts through the same computer / IP address then you only have yourself to blame for not getting your coins.

SCAM !!

SCAM !!

I wish I was.

I don't have your coins and I don't know if this coin will be a scam or not. People not getting free coins don't = scam to me.

good luck with getting your FREE* coins.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:28:49 AM

SCAM !!

SCAM !!

I wish I was.

I don't have your coins and I don't know if this coin will be a scam or not. People not getting free coins don't = scam to me.

If you are not, you said you would like to be.
So, like I said, do not trust this guy.

SCAM !!

kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

I've make a withdraw 2018-02-14 but not receive anything...
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

Shut up fool. You better have some proof before you call someone a scammer. So  lets see that proof.

SCAM !!

SCAM !!

I wish I was.

SCAM !!

I said yes to being the master-mind behind this coin. Not to scamming fool.

People not getting free coins don't equal scam to me.

If you made purchases and never abused the sign up bonus and never got your coins then you have an argument.
If you just haven't received your free coins yet and are yelling scam then you are a fool.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

I sent money to the  exchange, but they did not come, and at this time developers sell coins on the  exchange. Of course it's more like a scam. Has anyone got a monet on the exchange?
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

I sent money to the  exchange, but they did not come, and at this time developers sell coins on the  exchange. Of course it's more like a scam. Has anyone got a monet on the exchange?

This exchange is not open yet.

[/center]
Ambassadorus

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

I've make a withdraw 2018-02-14 but not receive anything...

this shit coin scam

SCAM !!
canibalgb

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

Shut up fool. You better have some proof before you call someone a scammer. So  lets see that proof.

SCAM !!

SCAM !!

I wish I was.

SCAM !!

If you made purchases and never abused the sign up bonus and never got your coins then you have an argument.
If you just haven't received your free coins yet and are yelling scam then you are a fool.

I'm not a fool, so I say this is a  SCAM !! .
 You, instead of doing something honest, can continue to spend your energy trying to trick some fools.
 But the law of Karma will catch you.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:02:28 PM

SCAM !!

SCAM !!

I wish I was.

SCAM !!

I'm not a fool, so I say this is a  SCAM !! .
 You, instead of doing something honest, can continue to spend your energy trying to trick some fools.
 But the law of Karma will catch you.

All I am doing is answering peoples questions from the information I dug up myself. I am not a rep, Just a community member trying to answer some of the questions others have. I do not know if this coin is a scam or not, All I can say is I got my coins ( 11000 ) and to me someone not getting free coins does not equal scam.

Advice:

Don't make multiple accounts even if those accounts are legit accounts for family members, do not make them. It only increasing the chances of your coins being froze and added to the burn pile.

I don't even hold any UCASH at the moment btw.

If you are going to call someone a scammer show proof.

[/center]
RENTMONEY

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

This exchange is not open yet.

Shit sorry, my message above is incorrect. I quoted the wrong post.

[/center]
tandang2

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

I still dont received ucash . Is more than 1 week delays
Hope still fixed
 Huh
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

I still dont received ucash . Is more than 1 week delays
Hope still fixed
 Huh
You can check right now on at ethereum addres, they still distributed ucash and for WD rightnow need to waiting 30 days, well iam already receive my ucash a hour ago. Very thanks to team for send my ucash

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀