Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:58:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete!  (Read 9483 times)
Marirdana

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:23:15 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 07:06:35 PM by Marirdana

UCASH is scam. I register 25.02.2018. And attach my ID and Bill. 26.02.2018 they block me to login at account. "Warning: Your account requires approval before you can login.".

at reddit removes all bad posts
with login and without login:

http://ibb.co/cfhBQx

arashura

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

UCASH is scam. I register 25.02.2018. And attach my ID and Bill. 26.02.2018 they block me to login at account. "Warning: Your account requires approval before you can login.".

at reddit removes all bad posts
with login and without login:

http://ibb.co/cfhBQx

I check self message. Yes. UCASH is scammer. They remove my post so. Link at my post [deleted]:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ucash/comments/7zywzf/account_approval_is_new_scammer_tool/
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

Anyone got lucky receiving u cash on any kind of exchange ? Or still waiting for a miracle ?

I received mine weeks ago. I know of others that have got transfers as well and others that haven't.

Keep in mind if you are a new account you have to wait 30 days before you get a transfer.

Good Luck !

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
armnditop

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Its a scam ,boys don't waste your time with shit coins they will pay one day all money when they will go down.
RimmerAce

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:37:36 PM

I've sent a couple of emails to them, no response. Chat on u.cash website is empty. Even if it is not a scam, you can't contact the team, we have no idea what is going on. Either way, this is a dead project!
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

added trading platform https://yobit.net/en/trade/UCASH/BTC
zico1981

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

It may well be fraud ...
The site is not allowing to withdraw as "access denied"

This happens when you don't leave enough in your account to cover the transfer fee.

For example if you have 1300 UCASH

Transfer 1000 and leave 300 in your account to cover transfer fees. If you try to transfer without leaving 300 behind to cover fees you will get an error message.

Also make sure you are in the right section. You have to log in to the main site and click menu. From the menu select send ucash.

I did a transfer off 299 to BTC Alpha trade. Just to check if it really was 300 transfer fee.
It's not it's 5 for transferfee.
That said I did the withdrawal almost 2 hours ago. Still have not received it in my Alpha Ucash wallet.

So just checked my balance at BTC Alpha and my 299 coins arrived.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

I've sent a couple of emails to them, no response. Chat on u.cash website is empty. Even if it is not a scam, you can't contact the team, we have no idea what is going on. Either way, this is a dead project!
If this is not a scam, then who trades on the exchange if all users of money can not reach the exchange?
I think this is an ordinary scam.
crobin

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

Didn't received my ucash from withdraw 14 days ago...
so scam?
geronimo2123

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

Well this is exhibit A (if they are using the Ethereum blockchain network) why Ethereum Classic, LISK, NEO, and NEM and Cardano (when complete) will offer scalable and less congested solutions for new projects and ICOs. I was a member of the Crypterium ICO (ERC20 token), it took well over a week to 10 days to get my coins once they took them from their wallet and transferred to me.

I guess my point is I place as much of this on the network...however, from this point forward coins need to understand using the ETH network could spell congestion and delays for mass distribution. Neblio is working on this as well...

So are you emphasizing us that the main reason for not receiving Ucash by any means  is due to Network Congestion? Huh

No...not the main reason. But it has to be contributing to whatever delay if these coins or tokens are having trouble being distributed post ICO and IBO by whatever new Cyrpto. I have no other clue as to why things are so slow besides that and allegations of fraudulent withdrawels which are making the scrutinize each withdrawal of coins.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

Well this is exhibit A (if they are using the Ethereum blockchain network) why Ethereum Classic, LISK, NEO, and NEM and Cardano (when complete) will offer scalable and less congested solutions for new projects and ICOs. I was a member of the Crypterium ICO (ERC20 token), it took well over a week to 10 days to get my coins once they took them from their wallet and transferred to me.

I guess my point is I place as much of this on the network...however, from this point forward coins need to understand using the ETH network could spell congestion and delays for mass distribution. Neblio is working on this as well...

So are you emphasizing us that the main reason for not receiving Ucash by any means  is due to Network Congestion? Huh

No...not the main reason. But it has to be contributing to whatever delay if these coins or tokens are having trouble being distributed post ICO and IBO by whatever new Cyrpto. I have no other clue as to why things are so slow besides that and allegations of fraudulent withdrawels which are making the scrutinize each withdrawal of coins.
I do not think it's necessary to invent an excuse for the developer. The team coins very well come to the exchange and the participants do not. The simplest explanation is what?
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

I do not think it's necessary to invent an excuse for the developer. The team coins very well come to the exchange and the participants do not. The simplest explanation is what?

>>>>  SCAM !!
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

Good day, I made a withdrawal request and while your official statement is that it might take 3-5 business days for it to go through, I am already waiting since 23.02. My order number is 553163.

cryptodunno

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

is this project abandoned?

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

I don't think that this has been abandoned because the way this market was moved in its early days. Most probably there will be many repeated cycles of ups and downs when most of the people would have dumped their coins. Some people are filling up their bag and they control its moves and are full of patience.
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

is this project abandoned?

No! A scammer will keep trying while as there are innocent people who believe in him.  Sad
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

Good day, I made a withdrawal request and while your official statement is that it might take 3-5 business days for it to go through, I am already waiting since 23.02. My order number is 553163.
I have exactly the same situation, I have been waiting for more than 20 days, there is no result, I lost faith in the project
jun yamamo

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

I wait 3 weeks withdrow, but I have not arrived yet.
akopjpuge

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

my withdrawal request is a month old for now. can you guys have  hasten the transactions? what if you got a million users.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

No wonder, this is an ordinary scam and cheated by people who bought these tokens on the exchange. We lost only our time and it's bad, but we did not lose our money and it's good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: