Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - U.CASH [UCASH] Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) Now Complete!  (Read 9475 times)
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

My transfer of u.cash is complete. But at this time all the coins worth nothing...
Me too... They didn't send tokens when the price was high...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

U.CASH Community Announcement: Vote for UCASH to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

U.CASH has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of U.CASH.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 10 days.(U.CASH is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

I doubt anyone needs listing u.cash on other exchanges because we can't withdraw our coins

My vote is that this coin has no vote. Scan!
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

My transfer of u.cash is complete. But at this time all the coins worth nothing...
Me too... They didn't send tokens when the price was high...

Mine are not in yet. How long did you have to wait in total?

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

U.CASH Community Announcement: Vote for UCASH to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

U.CASH has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of U.CASH.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 10 days.(U.CASH is currently in last place with 0 votes)

I doubt anyone needs listing u.cash on other exchanges because we can't withdraw our coins

This of course is very funny! If the money sent to the exchange never comes in at all for the project? Full scum.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

This of course is very funny! If the money sent to the exchange never comes in at all for the project? Full scum.
somebody already opened a topic in a Scam section? at least we can warn other people.
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

Calm down, calm down. You can get it for your wallet, but the token does not reach the exchange.

how when I can't remember how to use these 2FA Code

Did you use the google app ?  If so make sure the app time and date are correct. If it is not the codes sent to you via the app will not work.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

sounds  impressive project,financial service platform awaited by many public, because it will facilitate transaction of crypto currency .hope to see more things good in here Wink
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

This is intresing project,want ask translation bounty still open or close?Thank you.
Defrik

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

The withdrawal was a month ago, and today i finally recieved my coins. Thank you UCASH. Smiley
vinhtq115

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

Can you fix Facebook and Linkedin account linking? Also, linking Twitter seems to be successful but it doesn't show tick on website.
cryptoman2.0

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:24:14 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 02:08:48 PM by cryptoman2.0

why oh who, do people keep posting about updated and future dev.

I also share the views regarding user "RENTMONEY" as he is PART OF bank4you.io That is currently running a ICO for a shitcoin.
READ THE PaST POSTS,

U-CASH IS A COIN, RUN BY PEOPLE WITH LITTLE OR NO EXPERIENCE https://youtu.be/JbZJU0KYS0MIN THE SPACE,
AT BEST ITS A MISADVENTURE THAT WILL FAIL, OR THEY DO KNOW WHAT THERE DOINGAND ITS A  SCAM-COIN

THE COIN IS SHIT AND THATS A FACT
THEY WILL SOON BE CLAIMING THE PLATFORM WAS HACKED

THE WILL RUN AWAY WITH ALL THE MONEY,
SPEND IT ON DRUGS, AND THINK IT IS FUNNY
cryptoman2.0

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

Do not trust RENTMONEY, he is part of the bullshit, ponzie, ripoff scam. Just check all of his post, and you will see that he is part of the scam. He is allways talking about, he did not have to provide id and all the other guys took advantage of the bounty. He is the master mind behind this shit coin scam. I feel very sorry for the guys that gave him your id, you will live to cry one day when you check and see, the second scam he pull off with your id. I am sick of all these low life scammers, that give crypto a bad name. Mark my words, this shit coin will be back to where it belong, at the bottom of the shit pile. Think guys, if it is free, there is a catch. The only reason this shit coin is in the top 100 on cmc, is because you can not get access to sell the coin. Do not listen to Rentmoney bullshit remarks, he is the scammer.

Posters like you should have to show evidence of your claims or be banned / suspended from this forum.

I haven't held any ucash since the price was last 12 cents. I followed the coin somewhat closely and was answering members questions  with the information I found out from my research. If you actually read my post you would see that I advised against giving out ID. One's security is worth more then a few dollars in coins. That goes for any coin not just ucash.

As they say .. no good deed goes unpunished.

I also share the views regarding user "RENTMONEY" CREDIBILITY, as he is PART OF bank4you.io That is currently running a ICO for a shitcoin.
RENTMONEY

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

Do not trust RENTMONEY, he is part of the bullshit, ponzie, ripoff scam. Just check all of his post, and you will see that he is part of the scam. He is allways talking about, he did not have to provide id and all the other guys took advantage of the bounty. He is the master mind behind this shit coin scam. I feel very sorry for the guys that gave him your id, you will live to cry one day when you check and see, the second scam he pull off with your id. I am sick of all these low life scammers, that give crypto a bad name. Mark my words, this shit coin will be back to where it belong, at the bottom of the shit pile. Think guys, if it is free, there is a catch. The only reason this shit coin is in the top 100 on cmc, is because you can not get access to sell the coin. Do not listen to Rentmoney bullshit remarks, he is the scammer.

Posters like you should have to show evidence of your claims or be banned / suspended from this forum.

I haven't held any ucash since the price was last 12 cents. I followed the coin somewhat closely and was answering members questions  with the information I found out from my research. If you actually read my post you would see that I advised against giving out ID. One's security is worth more then a few dollars in coins. That goes for any coin not just ucash.

As they say .. no good deed goes unpunished.

I also share the views regarding user "RENTMONEY" CREDIBILITY, as he is PART OF bank4you.io That is currently running a ICO for a shitcoin.

I am not apart of any coin .....

I am new to crypto and just learned about coins / tokens offering a bounty just before joining this forum ... so I participated in random ones.

The word scam gets thrown around way too much. If you signed up and had to wait 30 days to receive your FREE COINS .. that is not a scam.

The rep here was not responding. I was following the coin and gave users here the information I found out through hours of research I have done. Instead of a thanks I am met with scam accusations from a bunch of whiners yelling scam because they didn't get their free coins fast enough.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:58:02 PM

is the project still alive? is the team answering questions? making announcements?
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

I like this project he looks promising. I learn more about the project  by studying white paper. But even with a superficial introduction to the project there are positive impressions Wink Wink
What can you study here? Money sent from the site does not come to the exchange. This is an ordinary scum.
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

I like this project he looks promising. I learn more about the project  by studying white paper. But even with a superficial introduction to the project there are positive impressions Wink Wink
What can you study here? Money sent from the site does not come to the exchange. This is an ordinary scum.

Who still believes in this coin? U.SCAN CRASH
RENTMONEY

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

is the project still alive? is the team answering questions? making announcements?

Not in this thread ...

I haven't been to in awhile but they were somewhat active in their Reddit section.

[/center]
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

Who still believes in this coin? U.SCAN CRASH
Yes you are right, everything is clear with the project, strange that jm@U.CASH still has not the red trust
darkzidez

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

got another airdrop. thanks
Vanessa02

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

Another shit coin, which costs nothing.
Support is silent. All apparently swear at others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: