Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:33:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free eth for gas fee?  (Read 482 times)
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

If you cannot find a faucet using ethereum then try a bitcoin faucet. Just convert it later when you have enough. I think faucets take time though. You better buy an Eth for your gas if I were you.
Bitcoin faucet has no use these days even if you do collect some it will not be enough to pay for the gas at ETH, it is better to just buy some ETH so OP will be able to continue his transactions. Though, sending some small or high amount requires small fees since the market is a bit down, paying some ETH will not that a bigger problem.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

of course there are lots of sites like that, but to distinguish between scam and not, of course it's very difficult, and the acquisition is also very small, it's better to expect bounty than free eth
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

I doubt if there are Ethereum faucet remaining in cryptocurrency,  many people are focused on ICO and all not knowing that faucet drop for ether could be profitable as well if it is monetized!

foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

Hi just wanna seek some help if there is a legit site out there that gives free bits of ethereum? And can send it to Mew? Just curious if that can happen.
A valuable cryptocurrency, if it is a free gift, is usually a scam. Please visit the relevant website carefully.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

if I better avoid it, because a typical person who cheats and steals is very much. logically does anyone give free money without any interests
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: