Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbies  (Read 1796 times)
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:29:01 PM

If you are newbi DO Not INVEST my friend, or just buy bitcoins and hold it. Now not a best time to invest in altcoins trust me.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

Start with the stable coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Then start to put small amounts into other alts so you will engage in them. Soon you will be crypto master and lose all your money in a shitty ICO. Welcome to the game

Agreed with you. I also new to the crypto trading. First I bought ETH and BTC. Then bought other Alts. Relatively new tokes like DNT. Almost all the tokens prices dropped than my buying price. I'm keeping those beacuse I'm thinking that someday prices of these coins go up
X2PR8888

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:42:55 PM

Same here! I am a newbie in cryptocurrency and I've been reading a lot here in the forum plus doing some research and getting help from friends who have been doing this for quite some time now but I am still at that level where evertything I discover, does not readily sink in and so all those mentioned above, repeat until it makes a mark.  Although, based on feedback, really as a newbie you have to start with cryptos like bitcoins and ethereum as these are the more popular ones with the former being the more stable and has a lot of followers.  As a newbie, invest in two things: the coins and time on going through forums as this will ultimately help you raise your rank and make you eligible to gain more in signature or bounty campigns.  Anything you earn from those, you invest or trade or hold on to it, it's really up to you.  Eitherway, you have to DO something!

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:49:10 PM

Actually your question is not so clear. Its ok you are new in here and also I get you just want start you journey buy doing invest something on digital cryptocurrency firstly. Its all about to have vast knowledge to get lots of profit from there. I want to suggest you do learn yourself about cryptocurrency then come out to be a good trader and won your goal.

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:59:32 AM

Newbies is really hard for the beginners in the world of cryptocurrencys, But we must try hard to understand what are we going to do so that we have more knowledge in cryptocurrency.

A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:06:27 AM

Yes. I think the average time to grasp this decision making skill is that when you ranked up to full member.
vladdani

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:24:32 AM

First of all, I recommend you to create Myetherwallet and buy Nano Ledger S if you are serious about crypto earnings.
3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:30:56 AM

Accumulate experience from failure But I failed a lot but still not successful: D
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:49:30 AM

yes maybe it look confuse at first time.
but keep learning and watch how the market work.
for me,i need a month to understand how cryptocurency trading market work.

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:14:47 AM

Best advice for newbies is to keep researching, because of the many scams that exist in the cryptoworld. So many ways to make an ICO and fool the person trying to invest in ICO.

Best advice is to keep researching, yes!

If you feel you cannot make up you mind in choosing one altcoin, best bet will to go for Bitcoin and Hodl for long term.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
treejay

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:30:48 AM

I think for now BTC and ETH are suitable for investment because the view from the market is very much in demand
Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:47:17 AM

Everyone here was once a newbie.  All of the answers to your questions and concerns can be found on this forum.  Just use the search functions and also do your own research on the projects you like.  Key thing to do is research the team to see if they are qualified to do what they say they will do.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:28:49 PM

Just do research before investing. Do not dive into the investing or you will lose lose lose.

Get advice from a higher ranked member, go on websites that talk about crypto, read news, join telegram groups and visit altcoin and bitcoin pages, also check out new ICOs.

Once you get the basics of those then get someone experienced in crypto to help you invest in a cryptocurrency.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:18:19 AM

It is really difficult to choose the right kind of electronic money to invest. Too difficult for newbies.

Knowledge is what is required presently for you as a newbie
Ensure you understand how the crypto space work and how to dictect good coin with potential for growth
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:20:46 AM

keep researching and always be aware of scams. if you have any inquiries, its best to ask for advice from an experienced investor or trader.
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

Start with the stable coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Then start to put small amounts into other alts so you will engage in them. Soon you will be crypto master and lose all your money in a shitty ICO. Welcome to the game

Sounds great lol, where do I sign up?
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:40:55 AM

So we need this forum, which helps people exchange knowledge as well as investment experiences. In addition, the forum is also a place to get access to new currencies, the latest news from the trading floor as well as the potential ICO. So, for newbies, they need to stay in the forum until they are sure they understand the money they are about to invest. This is necessary for those who want to get rich from Bitcoin
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:19:13 PM

Read articles or research about the current price and its stability. And then decide. Its too risky to invest or trade without knowledge. It's a gambling without chances of winning. NOTE: Beware of scams. Also read their experiences to learn techniques.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:43:40 PM

Before you go into the battle, bring with you the knowledge about crypto currencies. Knowledge is power as the saying goes so better do your research first before investing to any crypto. There are lots of articles to be read, just do the browsing and the data will be laid for you. Better if you join a group people with the same interest as you are and find a trustworthy peers that will guide you as you start to avoid any big mistake in the future.

Ourat

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:59:24 PM

Start with stable coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Look for stable coins now valuable and have a strong developer background. Start investing in yourself as well. Learn how it works by reading and learning everything about crypto currency.

Good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: