Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbies  (Read 1811 times)
man9688 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:51:18 AM

It is really difficult to choose the right kind of electronic money to invest. Too difficult for newbies.
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:53:54 AM

Start with the stable coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Then start to put small amounts into other alts so you will engage in them. Soon you will be crypto master and lose all your money in a shitty ICO. Welcome to the game

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:55:20 AM

It is really difficult to choose the right kind of electronic money to invest. Too difficult for newbies.
It's not difficult if you have done research. You must keep up to date with news on Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Keep reading on news, on a daily basis.
Watch the different patterns that each coin has on different exchange pages or on coinmarketcap.
It's the little details that help you make a good investment and most importantly a profitable one.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Vodzy

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:58:11 AM

Start with the stable coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Then start to put small amounts into other alts so you will engage in them. Soon you will be crypto master and lose all your money in a shitty ICO. Welcome to the game

If he is newbie maybe he haven't so much money to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. First of all read bitcointalk, check topics about ICOs, how to recognize good one.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:00:43 AM

Not many ICO that require attention. Invest money in Neo, Waves, Ethereum. Y must choose ICO very carefully and be prepared for the fact that the price of coins after ICO falls down. I do not know why, but it's a fact. Special coins only grow after ICO.
howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:01:53 AM

You can create free portfolio at:  http://www.coinparator.com/

Add coins to your portfolio, that you would like to buy.

Don't do nothing for about 1 - 2 weeks. Watch trends. It should give you enough time to get perspective over the coins and movements in crypto market. And also you should sober up from "getting rich quick by investing all my money into XYZ coin".

Once you're ready, buy what you believe is the best investment.  Cool

Don't go into crypto straight with money, just test it first.

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:03:42 AM

Yes it is really difficulty to newbies to choose the right kind of crypto currency especially if they have only limited knowledge about it. I suggest that you invest first on what we called "Blue Chip Coins". Tese are the coins that are stable now in value and has strong developer backgrounds. Start to invest on your self also. Learn how it works by reading and studying everything about crypto currency.
Fahim

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:13:55 AM

Never in my life did anything valuable fall on my head as a gift. We need to learn, make mistakes, correct them, lose money, get experience. If it's easy to become rich, then why do not we have all the millionaires?
 I invest in ICO. But I'm studying their whitepaper. I do not choose a company with very large capitalization. I think the inflated cost at the beginning is bad to generate income.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:16:17 AM

Start low. Just put in money that you are willing to loose. Do not get carried away. I am telling you this from experience. A lot of noobs loose about 60-70% of their capital because they get greedy and keep pouring in more money. Be careful and learn TA.

cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:18:26 AM

It would be a good idea to spend a lot of time on this forum.
any information you could possibly want is all here.....somewhere  Grin.
good advice above is to start with the top 10 coins and pick something from there and as you learn you will know more about other alternative coins.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Defloration

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:46:27 AM

Yes but long and good research,
You can find a self-compatible altcoin

Obviously read and compare the thoughts of others
Majority is usually justified
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:47:17 AM

There are around 1 thousand different coins/tokens. Of course it isn't easy task to choose the best. Try to spend more time around this forum, find some legit guys to look for. My advice as for newbie is not to trade anything. Just use simple HODL strategy.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:48:35 AM

Firstly i want to say "Welcome" to this forum bro. To be honest I will give you a simple explanation for things you must do for newbie.

1. Focus on your quality post. And just post on Altcoin Discussion to made a good behavior posting.

2. Focus to be a junior member first. If you have reach it, you can join signature campaign of any ICO. This level will made your mind opened about all the cryptocurrency.

3. You already have enough knowledge to this level (member/full member/senior).  so from this level you can made your own path to success on this crypto world. Are you want to be an Investor or Trader its depend on your own decision.

Hope this note will help you.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
tradetoken

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

Choosing a coin to invest in is easy, but choosing a good one is hard. You must do good research, by visiting sites like Cryptocoin news and Cointelegraph that offer up to date information about all types of coins.
Check forums like this one, and check the coinmarketcap too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:03:48 PM

Newbie on bitcointalk or newbie in crypto market is different. If you are newbie in crypto market, than you should not invest in crypto currency without experience. For experience first perform virtual trading and after one to two months, you may invest.
dBrain

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:21:05 PM

Funny, but even seriously, this one seems to be not a bad strategy:
Just make sure you don't buy until you are somewhat sure or and always remember to do your own research before all, read analytical reports, news, and so on in order to actually stay in the game, get more and more experienced over time, and finally, be successful in the game.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:27:45 PM

To be fair newbies could have lost 20-40% on ethereum last months lol. With the btc price etc, the swings can be pretty wild.
Just holding btc would have been the best in hindsight.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

Do not be in haste to invest as a newbie,be eager to acquire more knowledge that will safe guard your investment and reduce your loss in the crypto space
Cryptogab

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:39:34 PM

Investing in crypto really will test your patience, but if you do some research and you're not looking for a 500X profit in a week then it will become a nice journey
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:40:40 PM

Experienced participants are also not easy. Nobody knows the future.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: