Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:57:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE] OriginTrail (TRAC) - First Purpose-Built Protocol for Supply Chains  (Read 34725 times)
ishta123

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:23:58 AM

i feel that this project has reallly great potential. Just bought a bunch.
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

Thanks ICOcheck!

We also announced our Bug Bounty today:
http://bit.ly/OT-bug-bounty

Seems like a nice project, but this is simply not true (at least the last part):

"Be WARNED that leaking any vulnerability of the platform on any social media platforms or channels will lead to cancellation of Bounty and might also invite legal action."

People discover vulnerabilities all the time and disclose them publicly and they don't need anyone's permission to do so, code is free speech in most western countries.

There are literally websites that have been around for years that are dedicated to archiving exploits for publicly disclosed vulnerabilities in products from companies from Microsoft to Adobe:

https://www.exploit-db.com

So just be aware and maybe make your wording a little closer to reality and understand there is an industry full of precedence. You'll need to work with indepedent bug hunters, but they don't owe you anything (unless they're literally on your payroll).

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

This project is under radar for a long time.
I am lucky to be able to join the ICO, even without any bonus.
It is attracting more and more attention now. Grin Grin
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:23:42 PM

Hi Guys I am new here. Sorry if it’s a repeat question. I looked into the pinned post and chats but didn’t get info. Where can I buy TRAC coins? Is it available in any exchange already?
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

OriginTrail Advisor interview: Srdjan Krčo, PhD, IoT Advisor

Srdjan Krčo, PhD is a Co-founder and CEO of DunavNET, Founding member of IoT Forum and Coordinator of H2020 TagItSmart project. He has worked as a senior researcher and innovation consultant for Ericsson for 14 years, obtained several awards for his work (Innovation Engineer of the Year 2007 in Ireland, Inventor of the Year 2006 in Ericsson Ireland, Inventor of the Year 2007 in Ericsson Ireland). He gave us an interview focusing on what got him excited about OriginTrail and where he sees opportunities for its growth in IoT industry.

https://medium.com/origintrail/origintrail-advisor-interview-srdjan-kr%C4%8Do-phd-iot-advisor-a64cfe9d8f2d
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

We need to get on some different exchanges....the etherdelta’s gas prices are eating into my profits
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

Hi Guys I am new here. Sorry if it’s a repeat question. I looked into the pinned post and chats but didn’t get info. Where can I buy TRAC coins? Is it available in any exchange already?
You can buy on:
-etherdelta: https://etherdelta.com/#0xaa7a9ca87d3694b5755f213b5d04094b8d0f0a6f-ETH
-idex: https://idex.market/eth/trac
-gatecoin: https://www.gatecoin.com/
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

I gotta admit when I saw the name pop up on recently added on coinmarketcap I automatically thought of OregonTrail and thought this can't be serious  Cheesy.

But shout to @Febo (as well as a few other mentions) for touting this in the best ICO thread, as it spurred me to do some more digging on this project.

I love supply chain coins and I love the idea of this being a protocol that is blockchain agnostic for supply chain.  Here's a nice write up from a credible crypto Redditor, full disclosure, I believe he was apart of the ambassador program:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sv2d1/truly_undervalued_pt_ii_origintrail_under_the/
JumPerz09

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:56:31 PM

i was not lucky to get on ICO but im going to get more once it hits exchange..

this project is somewhat like walton or wabi..

i got both and plan to add trac

thanks
ItsMev

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

I gotta admit when I saw the name pop up on recently added on coinmarketcap I automatically thought of OregonTrail and thought this can't be serious  Cheesy.

But shout to @Febo (as well as a few other mentions) for touting this in the best ICO thread, as it spurred me to do some more digging on this project.

I love supply chain coins and I love the idea of this being a protocol that is blockchain agnostic for supply chain.  Here's a nice write up from a credible crypto Redditor, full disclosure, I believe he was apart of the ambassador program:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sv2d1/truly_undervalued_pt_ii_origintrail_under_the/

B U L L I S H  Shocked
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Hello! I was very interested in your project!
Please answer the following questions:
1) Who will use, in what sphere is claimed, which companies support the projects and how seriously. How do developers plan to implement the system in the real segment, does the government support the project?
2) Target audience of the project, marketing, number of seminars in different cities / countries?
3) Token
The use and functions of the token, the volume and speed of emission, other features (whether part of the coins will be frozen and for how long)

Thanks for the info. Wish you luck!  Wink

Is there any reason you dont open website and look at it youself? OrginTrail product is mainly used by food industry right now and probably in near future. Since there is probably most important for shops and  inspection and consumers to trail ingredients of the products. But eventually all companies will use this.
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1132

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

quite interesting project
missed the ICO but I'm buying the 3x now before it becomes a 10x.

will keep following for updates.

do you plan on releasing a bounty campaign?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
todavenera

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

TRAC Will hit worldwide success soon

$0,413090 USD   (23,88%)  
0,00003495 BTC   (17,49%)  
0,00035468 ETH   (13,17%)

if you are smart  buy now  TRAC Will see *** price
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

No centralized exchange yet ( not that there is something wrong with decentralized but people are just not used to use them) and already $5 millions volume.
And price in ETH is almost x5 Shocked

l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1132

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

No centralized exchange yet ( not that there is something wrong with decentralized but people are just not used to use them) and already $5 millions volume.
And price in ETH is almost x5 Shocked

I think this will fly, specially if we hit a big exchange like binance.
are there any news on exchanges listing already?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nasuhdede

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

Looks promising!
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

Hey mods, what is your plan regarding to marketing? Where do you plan to achive most popularity, in what bussines fields? It would be good to do some signatures campaigns atleast here on forum and social networks. I have feeling that realy small part of people know about potential of this crypto Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Allseeing

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

My question to the developers and founders is why they haven't created an online presence yet.

The token is clever. The team is brilliant. You guys have been grinding hard since what, 2013? And you're still at it, working hard like you're still hungry.

TRACE is already a real-world success, it's well-known in the food industry, it has won many awards, and you're already in use. A real working token being used! This is head-and-shoulders above many other cryptocurrencies based on that fact alone.

AND the token can be used in other industries. You guys are going to be the name in supply chain across the globe, I have no doubt of it.

But so many people online haven't ever heard of OriginTrail and TRACE yet. Why not? It's not the end of the world but why aren't Doug Polk, Jimmy Song, Decentralized TV, and the other big Youtube names in crypto talking about TRACE or interviewing you? Being known in the real world was more important than being known in the online world at the onset, I don't dispute that. Now that TRACE has hit the market though and people have invested in it, why not increase that online presence and take it to the moon?
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:30:48 PM

My question to the developers and founders is why they haven't created an online presence yet.

The token is clever. The team is brilliant. You guys have been grinding hard since what, 2013? And you're still at it, working hard like you're still hungry.

TRACE is already a real-world success, it's well-known in the food industry, it has won many awards, and you're already in use. A real working token being used! This is head-and-shoulders above many other cryptocurrencies based on that fact alone.

AND the token can be used in other industries. You guys are going to be the name in supply chain across the globe, I have no doubt of it.

But so many people online haven't ever heard of OriginTrail and TRACE yet. Why not? It's not the end of the world but why aren't Doug Polk, Jimmy Song, Decentralized TV, and the other big Youtube names in crypto talking about TRACE or interviewing you? Being known in the real world was more important than being known in the online world at the onset, I don't dispute that. Now that TRACE has hit the market though and people have invested in it, why not increase that online presence and take it to the moon?

I agree with you statement, their team is already light years away from some ordinary crypto teams that have just finished their ICO phase. Anyway, I hope they will hire some good marketing firm in order to make big exposure on youtube and even social networks. Most other project don't have real life products (or any award) like this one has, but have big marketing team which push them forward.  We'll see what will next 6 months bring to us from..

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

Hey mods, what is your plan regarding to marketing? Where do you plan to achive most popularity, in what bussines fields? It would be good to do some signatures campaigns atleast here on forum and social networks. I have feeling that realy small part of people know about potential of this crypto Smiley

I think teams main focus now is to expand developers team. I see they choose their central in Belgrade.  With so many ICOs we are slowly entering in phase of extreme lack of block chain developers.  I do think this, attracting block chain developers, will be biggest challenge of ICOs happening in 2018.

I agree with you statement, their team is already light years away from some ordinary crypto teams that have just finished their ICO phase. Anyway, I hope they will hire some good marketing firm in order to make big exposure on youtube and even social networks. Most other project don't have real life products (or any award) like this one has, but have big marketing team which push them forward.  We'll see what will next 6 months bring to us from..

LOL, there are no companies that needs trace on youtube. Marketing for sure happen on totally different channels then youtube.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: