Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE] OriginTrail (TRAC) - First Purpose-Built Protocol for Supply Chains  (Read 34728 times)
Allseeing

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

I think teams main focus now is to expand developers team. I see they choose their central in Belgrade.  With so many ICOs we are slowly entering in phase of extreme lack of block chain developers. I do think this, attracting block chain developers, will be biggest challenge of ICOs happening in 2018.

They're already a success everywhere except in the online crypto community. It's the only thing they haven't attempted and conquered, and it requires so few resources to become known and popular online that it's not accurate to say they don't have time or need to reserve their focus for other things.

LOL, there are no companies that needs trace on youtube. Marketing for sure happen on totally different channels then youtube.

TRACE will eventually be talked about on Youtube by big names whether the OriginTrail team are active participants or not. The question isn't whether or not they're required to be active participants in promoting TRACE online. The fact is there are lots of reasons to do it now - the token just hit exchanges and it would boost the value immensely, making everyone holding TRACE, including the OriginTrail team, very happy. It would increase their exposure, which every growing company wants.

I'm not picking on them for not having done it yet. I'm just hoping they get to it.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:45:57 AM

I like this project so much.
They have a working products and partnered with big companies.
When will it be listed on major exchanges?
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

‼️SCAM ALERT ‼️ The profile @origin_traiI is impersonating our brand and advertising an airdrop. There is no such thing. THAT ACCOUNT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ORIGINTRAIL - STAY SAFE!
https://twitter.com/origin_trail
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:06:33 AM

OriginTrail (TRACE)  has been the TOKEN with highest volume in IDEX since it was listed there.
We can expect it will be noticed by some big exchanges and got listed soon.
Grab some while it is still cheap, guys.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:37:56 AM

Trace has been performing very well since it was distributed.
I am pretty confident about its future. Top100 at least.
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:17:09 PM

Already holding a good bag of TRACE and I plan on adding as much as I can on the continuous dips.

Pretty confident about its future!
alko89

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

‼️SCAM ALERT ‼️ The profile @origin_traiI is impersonating our brand and advertising an airdrop. There is no such thing. THAT ACCOUNT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ORIGINTRAIL - STAY SAFE!
https://twitter.com/origin_trail

I guess people know this will be big Cheesy otherwise there would be no point impersonating an ICO on Twitter.
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

OriginTrail is the first purpose-built protocol for supply chains based on the blockchain.
standards

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:39:14 PM

TRACE is now on hitbtc, which is not bad.
I do believe it will be listed on bittrex or binance soon. It has so much potential.
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

This is great, but 222TRAC deposit fee, are they retarded on hitbtc?
standards

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

That is unacceptable.
I will wait for it to be listed on bittrex or binance.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:18:27 PM

That is unacceptable.

HitBTC is known of high withdrawal fees.   And since you mention Binance. That exchange is known of high withdrawal fees also.  So no need to hope for Trace to list there.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

Listing on HitBTC (February 03)
https://coindar.org/en/event/origintrail-trac-listing-on-hitbtc-2948
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

That is unacceptable.

HitBTC is known of high withdrawal fees.   And since you mention Binance. That exchange is known of high withdrawal fees also.  So no need to hope for Trace to list there.
I am talking about deposit fee!!! Totally retarded move from hitbtc.
standards

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

That is unacceptable.

I never used hitbtc and will never try it.
The UI is horrible.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

The US’s two major financial regulatory authorities have announced that they will hold a dedicated hearing on virtual currencies on February 6, 2018.

The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will meet to discuss what an advance notice describes as their “oversight role”, as the industry becomes an increasingly prioritized focus of lawmakers around the world. Sources= https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-cftc-to-focus-100-on-crypto-in-dedicated-hearing-next-week
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

That is unacceptable.

LOL a deposit fee. LOL   why coins even apply to such exchanges is beyond my imagination.

I remember times when exchanges were giving you % of coins if you deposited there.
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

That is unacceptable.

Cheesy I wouldn't go that far...

You acting as if Binance listing is a bad thing, but it's one of the best things currently in the industry when it comes to adding liquidity to a coin.  There withdrawal fees are higher than Bittrex, but their trade fees are MUCH better than Bittrex's especially if you use BNB.  So you can pick your poison when it comes to that.  most people do a lot more trading than withdrawing.

The fees suck, sure, but not to the point we shouldn't be hoping for a listing on Binance
standards

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

Where are the community for this wonderful project?
It will be a top100 project soon.
CometsTrail

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:06:45 AM

We have an active community on our Telegram channel and reddit. See the links on the front page of this thread! The Telegram community has close to 10,000 members now (still growing!), and admins/devs regularly hang out there to answer questions.
Everyone's very accessible and open to questions or suggestions, so please don't hesitate to come and talk to us!  Smiley

I think right now the devs are working on testnet in preparation of mainnet that should happen in Q3 of this year, with news on incentivizing nodes (masternodes) coming out in a few weeks when more data is available from testnet. You can check the project's roadmap here
https://origintrail.io/roadmap, and there's a few posts on OriginTrail's blog describing the progress, such as https://medium.com/origintrail/origintrail-alpha-network-deployed-and-tested-on-the-yimishiji-use-case-what-are-the-next-steps-c18068769ac2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: