Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE] OriginTrail (TRAC) - First Purpose-Built Protocol for Supply Chains  (Read 34709 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

Just bought my first bag of Trac, hoping to accumulate more in the next couple of days. Lovely project and congrats on the Wine-traching pilot!

It is hard to say, but I think price bottomed. Usually after ICO ends and coins get listed on exchanges there price goes up and then slowly decrease in upcoming weeks. After some time it reach bottom and then start slowly increasing. Additional exchanges will just be bigger legs up.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

I am glad that I invested in OriginTrail ICO and keep my TRAC all the way.
It is making progress all the time.
We have so much to expect ahead.

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

Quite detailed Roadmap of Q2 2018 was just posted on the website: https://origintrail.io/roadmap

Basically they set themselves milestones every two weeks. It will be nice to monitor how seriously they will accomplish their tasks.

Apparently we will also see a February report soon.  And as soon this token hit one bigger exchange it will fly.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

Luna v0.3a (March 12)
https://coindar.org/en/event/origintrail-trac-luna-v03a-5374
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:11:17 AM

Quite detailed Roadmap of Q2 2018 was just posted on the website: https://origintrail.io/roadmap

Basically they set themselves milestones every two weeks. It will be nice to monitor how seriously they will accomplish their tasks.

Apparently we will also see a February report soon.  And as soon this token hit one bigger exchange it will fly.
That really impresses me.
OriginTrail is one of the hidden gems in the market.
I am surprised why it is not listed on major exchanges yet.
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

Apparently we will also see a February report soon.  And as soon this token hit one bigger exchange it will fly.

Getting listed on major exchanges takes time, it hasn't been that long since the token came out
standards

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

Apparently we will also see a February report soon.  And as soon this token hit one bigger exchange it will fly.

Getting listed on major exchanges takes time, it hasn't been that long since the token came out
I am not in a hurry. It will be listed sooner or later.
BTW, IDEX is a nice exchange, and TRAC was among the tokens with highest trading volume.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

Yes. There was lots of said about OrginTrail like it would be here for at least half year. But preIco ended only good month ago. Most other ICOs barely gather people together in this time. OrginTrail was working on their project for past few years and are now with new founds just expanding.

Another thing about exchanges is that you can buy listing. Or you wait and they invite you for free.  Team got ETH from ICO to spend they are in no hurry that TRAC becomes valuable.
europayio

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:28:25 PM

Been looking through it = one of London Letter's picks.
Looks solid except for one thing- why would an investor buy TRAC?
Not a dividend-paying share, or an ERC20 placeholder for some future coin.
Not sure if - given the current market- even good projects will without obvious shareholder benefit, such as a master node, reduction on fees, etc..

Thoughts?
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

Not sure if - given the current market- even good projects will without obvious shareholder benefit, such as a master node, reduction on fees, etc..

Thoughts?

If you would have followed the project in more detail you would know that there is a plan to implement master nodes ;-). They should release the information about that in a few weeks as far as I know

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:23:28 AM

According to RoadMap, we should wait 2 big updates in March at aleast:

Luna Release v0.3a - March 12th

Simplified payment mechanism with test tokens
Further alignment with GS1 standards
Luna release introduces the first test compensation system, utilizing tokens on the Ethereum test network. It is intended to be the testbed for experimentation with the protocol mechanisms and determining optimal monetary mechanisms.

Mechta Release v0.4a - March 26th
Fully GS1 standard compliant importer
First version of incentive model documented
Mechta brings a fully compliant GS1 EPCIS (product visibility) standard importer for OriginTrail as well as the documentation of the incentive model to be implemented until the testnet.

bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

According to RoadMap, we should wait 2 big updates in March at aleast:

Luna Release v0.3a - March 12th

Simplified payment mechanism with test tokens
Further alignment with GS1 standards
Luna release introduces the first test compensation system, utilizing tokens on the Ethereum test network. It is intended to be the testbed for experimentation with the protocol mechanisms and determining optimal monetary mechanisms.

Mechta Release v0.4a - March 26th
Fully GS1 standard compliant importer
First version of incentive model documented
Mechta brings a fully compliant GS1 EPCIS (product visibility) standard importer for OriginTrail as well as the documentation of the incentive model to be implemented until the testnet.

In my opinion their roadmap is way too optimistic. Releasing some major milestones every 2 weeks is not possible unless they have an stupidly high (dev) team. But at least it looks nice for investors ;-)

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

Thoughts?

Why would you buy any coin unless you plan to use it?   To sell it expensive to those that will use. 
What coin will achieve that? The one that will be useful in future.

In my opinion their roadmap is way too optimistic. Releasing some major milestones every 2 weeks is not possible unless they have an stupidly high (dev) team. But at least it looks nice for investors ;-)

Since milestones are short we will soon see if they can deliver on time. Delivering on time is actually a rare thing in crypto, but OK lets say if they will deliver with less then +30% delay.   We will need to wait only few weeks to see that.
standards

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:00:00 AM

I am glad to see TRAC hold well during this bearish market.
It shows that the community are confident about this project.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

I am glad to see TRAC hold well during this bearish market.
It shows that the community are confident about this project.

Token hit exchanges like 6 weeks ago. As it usually happen there is pump and then slowly price try to find bottom. that si what did happen whole February. Now I think it found bottom and wil try to go up.  Any new serious exchange will give trace huge leg up.
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

Ofcourse... people absolutley have no idea what this project is... this project is multibilion MC of the bat. Have you seen the patnerships?! This coin is going to 1 billion for sure... if they will get us a legitimate exchange ofcourse...

Go Trac
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

Ofcourse... people absolutley have no idea what this project is... this project is multibilion MC of the bat. Have you seen the patnerships?! This coin is going to 1 billion for sure... if they will get us a legitimate exchange ofcourse...

Go Trac

Do you know how much money is $1 billion if we dont talk about crypto?  There are not that many companies on world worth that much. That si a big problem no one knows how to value crypto projects with its tokens.  It is easier with cryptocurrencies. But reality is that there will be only few that will sayed and the rest will be worth pennies. 
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

OriginTrail Now Integrates Data from Forensic Laboratories with the Blockchain

OriginTrail announced a pilot project with two scientific laboratories. Source Certain International from Australia and Hoan Vu from Vietnam are both focused on verifying the integrity of food supply chains by analyzing samples from batches of food using modern analytical and scientific technologies. OriginTrail’s blockchain-based solution will act as the infrastructure for integrating and distributing data and reports to the laboratories’ clients, extending traceability and providing an additional layer of transparency and trust.

https://medium.com/origintrail/origintrail-now-integrates-data-from-forensic-laboratories-with-the-blockchain-1e635eb54350
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

OriginTrail Now Integrates Data from Forensic Laboratories with the Blockchain

OriginTrail announced a pilot project with two scientific laboratories. Source Certain International from Australia and Hoan Vu from Vietnam are both focused on verifying the integrity of food supply chains by analyzing samples from batches of food using modern analytical and scientific technologies. OriginTrail’s blockchain-based solution will act as the infrastructure for integrating and distributing data and reports to the laboratories’ clients, extending traceability and providing an additional layer of transparency and trust.

https://medium.com/origintrail/origintrail-now-integrates-data-from-forensic-laboratories-with-the-blockchain-1e635eb54350

These are great news!

Looking forward to the Luna Release today!
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

Go Trac

I agree, if the team can deliver. Don't forget that the project is still in its early stages and a lot can go wrong. Still, the potential is there and I'm a happy bagholder!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: