Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE] OriginTrail (TRAC) - First Purpose-Built Protocol for Supply Chains  (Read 34725 times)
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

Ofcourse... people absolutley have no idea what this project is... this project is multibilion MC of the bat. Have you seen the patnerships?! This coin is going to 1 billion for sure... if they will get us a legitimate exchange ofcourse...

Go Trac

I agree, if the team can deliver. Don't forget that the project is still in its early stages and a lot can go wrong. Still, the potential is there and I'm a happy bagholder!
I am also happy to hold TRAC since the very beginning.
It actually outperformed most of the ICOs in the previous months.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:02:43 PM

In my opinion their roadmap is way too optimistic. Releasing some major milestones every 2 weeks is not possible unless they have an stupidly high (dev) team. But at least it looks nice for investors ;-)

Since milestones are short we will soon see if they can deliver on time. Delivering on time is actually a rare thing in crypto, but OK lets say if they will deliver with less then +30% delay.   We will need to wait only few weeks to see that.

It seems they delivered on time first milestone.

https://github.com/OriginTrail/ot-node/releases

They probably knew those milestones are not that hard to crack. We will see how will go with upcoming milestones. 

Price after hitting bottom at $0.15 now slightly increase. But more or less is stagnant. It is still really good investment for all that are wiling to bother with small exchanges where TRAC is sold. For everyoen else they wil have chance soon on some bigger exchange at slightly higher price.
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

In my opinion their roadmap is way too optimistic. Releasing some major milestones every 2 weeks is not possible unless they have an stupidly high (dev) team. But at least it looks nice for investors ;-)

Since milestones are short we will soon see if they can deliver on time. Delivering on time is actually a rare thing in crypto, but OK lets say if they will deliver with less then +30% delay.   We will need to wait only few weeks to see that.

It seems they delivered on time first milestone.

https://github.com/OriginTrail/ot-node/releases

They probably knew those milestones are not that hard to crack. We will see how will go with upcoming milestones. 

Price after hitting bottom at $0.15 now slightly increase. But more or less is stagnant. It is still really good investment for all that are wiling to bother with small exchanges where TRAC is sold. For everyoen else they wil have chance soon on some bigger exchange at slightly higher price.

I think prices in general will not change very much in the near future since there is way too much uncertainty in the whole market. There are basically no new investors due to the bad conditions of the previous months and people who are interested already bought their desired bags - just my opinion

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

OriginTrail has been one of the most stable coins in my portfolio these weeks. Especially in satoshi, it has outperformed nearly all other coins.

Kiss TRAC
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

OriginTrail has been one of the most stable coins in my portfolio these weeks. Especially in satoshi, it has outperformed nearly all other coins.

Kiss TRAC

I also noticed that.
It means the community are confident about it.
TRAC will have tremendous growth once the market recover a little bit.

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

Kiss TRAC

I also noticed that.

Is not that is just that TRAC hit exchanges like 5-6 weeks ago and then price as usually decrease to found bottom. It found it a week or so ago and after that just cant go lower as the rest of market went last few weeks.   TRAC it simply don't exist long enough to be compared to others.  This month is actually first normal month for TRAC. And from now on we can compare it.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:04:43 AM

Kiss TRAC

I also noticed that.

Is not that is just that TRAC hit exchanges like 5-6 weeks ago and then price as usually decrease to found bottom. It found it a week or so ago and after that just cant go lower as the rest of market went last few weeks.   TRAC it simply don't exist long enough to be compared to others.  This month is actually first normal month for TRAC. And from now on we can compare it.

Anyway, I am satisfied with the performance of TRAC so far.
It will be interesting to follow TRAC as it goes to success.
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

Kiss TRAC

I also like this project so much.
They have a working products and partnered with big companies.

thepr0digy21

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

It's also worth noting that the Origin Trail community has recently opened up a discord channel. A number of the OT staff members hold prominent roles in the discord. Trace on!
https://discordapp.com/invite/tyUNmFJ
Dvd1989

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

OriginTrail has been very stable in the last couple of weeks. A lot of other projects have tumbled, especially in sats. Somehow Trac has held up its head quite nicely. Makes me even more bullish!
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

The Saigon Fellowship - Look who John met! What happens in Saigon stays in Saigon? Not if you are with Mr. John G. Keogh. OriginTrail’s advisor invited founders to Vietnam, shared some wonderful words and announced that a brave hero will run a marathon at the North Pole wearing an OriginTrail T-shirt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=l1SWBcLtP9s

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

It is not in english but it is worth to mention since OrginTrail was presented on biggest slovenian commercial television in the prime time of the news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajrt3fGe-CU&feature=youtu.be
thepr0digy21

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

In the video below, Poultry was traced back to the farm each chicken was bred. Pretty cool stuff. The store they were in, Perutnina Ptuj, is a McDonalds supplier and has a Halal certificate as well.

https://twitter.com/origin_trail/status/976112624055275520
Dvd1989

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

It is not in english but it is worth to mention since OrginTrail was presented on biggest slovenian commercial television in the prime time of the news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajrt3fGe-CU&feature=youtu.be

Actually pretty cool to see a video of OriginTrail, and to catch a glimpse of how the product will (eventually) work. Great exposure!
newegggo

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

TRAC has been among the top trading volume tokens in IDEX since its listing.
I am curious why it is not listed on many major exchanges yet.

dvsrydin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

Is there a telegram group?

Also - any expectation on when we will find out about MN tiers mins/max?
thepr0digy21

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:10:30 AM

Telegram channel is here: https://t.me/origintrail_info

I believe the masternode information is being released at the end of the month.
newegggo

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:50:08 AM

Do you mean the masternode will be released this month or we will know when it will be released this month?
I am sure it will be big day for TRAC community.

Dvd1989

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Do you mean the masternode will be released this month or we will know when it will be released this month?

Probably we will hear how many TRAC tokens are needed to run a Masternode. Or we will hear the plans from the team with regard to the Masternode structure.

The Masternodes will not be operational before MainNet is released.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

We will know if masternoder will be used at all.  I am sure you can find post about what will be said at end of this month in this thread, just few pages left.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: