Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE] OriginTrail (TRAC) - First Purpose-Built Protocol for Supply Chains  (Read 34709 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

Seems tomorrow is worth to check often OrginTrail twitter they will give free TRAC to 10 people there.
thepr0digy21

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:56:26 PM

Seems tomorrow is worth to check often OrginTrail twitter they will give free TRAC to 10 people there.
I dont believe the OT will be giving away any TRAC. Typically, they give out freebies such as t shirts and hoodies. The social media “influencers” working with them may potentially be giving away some free TRAC however.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

Someone told me it would require 50k for master node , is he right or speculate ? I can't find official paper about it

You are wrong. You can learn about it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/OriginTrail/comments/87dop6/qa_with_branimir_rakic_re_incentivised_nodes/

I think he wanted to know if for a node holder (DH) it takes 50000 trac or not, and maybe even the reward.

The article you kindly posted explains how the reward with contracts, reputation importance, etc. will work. but it does not indicate the amount of Trac that occurs for an NH and which% of ROI I get from it.

This will be indicated shortly by the team
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:09:04 AM

Which excites me about the project now is the list of live use cases of origin trail token. Price are very attractive for the work has done already and that is being done for future enhancement. There is good support on social media by large number of people also my interest also arose seeing some recommendations which leaded me to read about project and finally picked up some.
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Imo the market will start to bounce back at end of April/beginning of May. People pullin out of crypto to pay taxes right now.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

I dont believe the OT will be giving away any TRAC. Typically, they give out freebies such as t shirts and hoodies. The social media “influencers” working with them may potentially be giving away some free TRAC however.

Ha you are wrong.

https://twitter.com/CryptoShillNye/status/983360777309466624

Two times 500 TRAC. And I think is not OrginTrail that is giving them but some whale.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:52:45 AM

Imo the market will start to bounce back at end of April/beginning of May. People pullin out of crypto to pay taxes right now.
I believe you are right.
That is the reason some people sell coins now.
I will hold all my coins. Never sell them at this ridiculous low price.

misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

Never leave your tokens on an exchange unless you want to trade them soon. You should put them on MyEtherWallet
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:22:27 AM

Never leave your tokens on an exchange unless you want to trade them soon. You should put them on MyEtherWallet
I agree that is the best practice.
I always put some of my tokens in exchanges, just in case the price pumps without my notice.
Does anyone if I can get my token back if IDEX is down? If so, how?
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

OriginTrail Development Update: v0.5a “Ranger” Released on April 9th
https://medium.com/origintrail/origintrail-development-update-v0-5a-ranger-released-on-april-9th-c21827911b1d

We are proud to announce the latest release of the OriginTrail updated node code, v0.5a Ranger, which has been out and available on our GitHub since Monday, April 9th. Ranger is the third of six official releases before our testnet launch in June and brings several improvements to the overall code. The purpose of this blog post is to explain updates of the payment mechanism, data structures, and network improvements.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

It will take some time till test net release in June and the  further releases in this case storing of tokens off exchanges is best and safer option. Of course these releases which are improving code and fixing errors and everything will move prices which everyone wants to see but in future. When we will be in positive market each update will push market upwards.
thepr0digy21

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Ha you are wrong.

https://twitter.com/CryptoShillNye/status/983360777309466624

Two times 500 TRAC. And I think is not OrginTrail that is giving them but some whale.

Lol...actually, I was spot on. The "CryptoShillNye" twitter influencer account is giving away TRAC... Just as I had mentioned Wink

But anyways, the OT team is coming to SF and NYC next week! I would recommend anyone in these respective areas to register!
https://twitter.com/origin_trail/status/984159903538278400
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me. I hope that I am making good choices with origintrail
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me. I hope that I am making good choices with origintrail

Given the small market cap of OriginTrail my guess is that you're solid. I'm also invested, and hoping to catch an early train regarding a project that will end up having a multi billion market cap.

newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:23:09 AM

Given the small market cap of OriginTrail my guess is that you're solid. I'm also invested, and hoping to catch an early train regarding a project that will end up having a multi billion market cap.

You are absolutely right that OriginTrail is still at is early stage and the potential is phenomenal.
The team has been following their roadmap well. We can be optimistic about its future.

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

You are absolutely right that OriginTrail is still at is early stage and the potential is phenomenal.
The team has been following their roadmap well. We can be optimistic about its future.

Yes following the roadmap and also are super transparent what they are doing. So Crypto crowd just love them. I am a bit surprised that price dont follows that but that usually happen after coins get added to bigger exchanges.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:23:27 AM

Yes following the roadmap and also are super transparent what they are doing. So Crypto crowd just love them. I am a bit surprised that price dont follows that but that usually happen after coins get added to bigger exchanges.
Compared to most other ICOs in 2018, OriginTrail has been doing well.
There are many other projects targeting similar market, OriginTrail is by far the best.
I am glad to be long term holder of it.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

There are many other projects targeting similar market, OriginTrail is by far the best.

OriginTrail has been doing well in the last couple of months. Still, they don't seem to profit from the rising Eth price and the rise in the market cap of the last couple of days. I'm wondering why.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

OriginTrail has been doing well in the last couple of months. Still, they don't seem to profit from the rising Eth price and the rise in the market cap of the last couple of days. I'm wondering why.

Trac exist only few months altogether.  I said why in my post. Let me say it again. Orgintrail is not on any bigger exchange. So people cant buy it.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

Volume is awesome for the current development status! We will pickup more volume with the project progress
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: