Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:23:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE] OriginTrail (TRAC) - First Purpose-Built Protocol for Supply Chains  (Read 34725 times)
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

OriginTrail Fintech Advisor Anthony Lai Talks the Future of Supply Chain and Trade Finance

Anthony Lai is a Singapore-based advisor to OriginTrail in the field of fintech. He is a senior director of an Asian commercial bank and shareholder & co-founder of Inspirar group/Petra. Prior to that, he worked for Barclays Investment Bank, the Royal Bank of Scotland and Deutsche Bank. He attended executive education programs at ​Cornell University, the ​Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the ​University of Warwick.

It is our honor to have the chance to speak with Mr. Lai about what attracted him to become actively involved with OriginTrail as an advisor and hear his views on protocol adoption potential in Asian markets and various verticals (industries). Here is an interview we conducted with him.

https://medium.com/origintrail/origintrail-fintech-advisor-anthony-lai-talks-the-future-of-supply-chain-and-trade-finance-a7791c91b3a9

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

yes I love logistics and supply chain products! Big fan of INS Ecosystem and Origin Trail seems like an amazing project! I’ll use any info I can get.. Thanks
SydorFunk

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

Also a good note is the more we interact on Twitter the stronger that algorithm is so it's good to leave comments on Origin Trail posts and respond to each other's comments

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:08:38 AM

Hello OriginTrail believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of OriginTrail at: https://cointopper.com/coin/origintrail

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:26:46 AM

Same goes for partners and awards on the front page. All those partners are ''lower'' resolution pictures. It is a bit out of context. Especially since 'Origin Trail in the news' does not have that problem which is right below.
kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:20:15 AM

Introdusing OriginTrail Token Demand Model https://medium.com/origintrail/the-driving-forces-of-the-trace-ecosystem-e2cb4454c6e1

There are two characteristics of the OriginTrail Decentralised Network (ODN) that are especially important for the token demand model:
1. Replication factor (R) — in order to ensure data immutability and to avoid the possibility of collusion, all the data on the network is replicated with a replication factor R.
2. Staking — in order to incentivise nodes in the network to be good actors and provide value, a staking mechanism has been introduced where Data Holder (DH) nodes are required to provide a stake in tokens, according to conditions agreed upon in the agreement which is the result of the bidding process. The minimum required amount of stake is something that is up to discretion of the DC node and can be adjusted depending on the use-case.

There are two market forces in place within the ODN ecosystem.
1. Demand is represented exclusively by the total need for ODN’s functionality on the side of stakeholders (companies) who want to use the protocol.
2. Supply is represented by the TRAC token supply.
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

OriginTrail Development Update: v0.9a Explorer Released on June 4th
https://medium.com/origintrail/origintrail-development-update-v0-9a-explorer-released-on-june-4th-8be8c3946ffb

The latest version of our OriginTrail network node software 0.9a, Explorer, is proudly seeing the light of day today, as scheduled. We have been working on implementing new data standards and many improvements, especially in the privacy layer of the protocol.

Explorer is the last true “alpha” release, as two weeks from now we are launching the first beta release candidate (RC), the Lunar Orbiter, which is the final release before the testnet launch, scheduled for June 29th.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

OriginTrail Community Monthly Report #5: May 2018
https://medium.com/origintrail/origintrail-community-monthly-report-5-may-2018-87070997cd57

For OriginTrail, May was an amazing month, packed with important updates. We were thrilled to announce a new partnership with EVRYTHNG, the leading IoT Smart Products Platform. There were also multiple development updates. We launched the first implementation of the privacy layer based on zero knowledge proof in supply chains and the token demand model, and we had a website launch. It was also a crucial month for the Trace Alliance collaborative hub kick-off, and our team actively participated in 13 events. Since there are so many developments to report, let’s jump right into the reporting.

kenobius
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:07:24 AM

OriginTrail Protocol Will Become the Foundational Blockchain Layer for the New Food Integrity Center (FIC) in Vietnam
OriginTrail Will Be the Go-To Data Exchange Tech Solution for International FIC Members

https://medium.com/origintrail/origintrail-protocol-will-become-the-foundational-blockchain-layer-for-the-new-food-integrity-a1a238005011
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

Have to say I'm really impressed with TRAC thus far. I've only been following for about six weeks, but geez, so much has happened in that time.  You dudes are super motivated and very active with your business and that deserves to be recognized.

I'm feeling fortunate to be accumulating while the volume and visibilty are low. Should pay off once the TRAC meet begins Wink

Good luck and keep up the great work!!

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

Have to say I'm really impressed with TRAC thus far. I've only been following for about six weeks, but geez, so much has happened in that time.  You dudes are super motivated and very active with your business and that deserves to be recognized.

I'm feeling fortunate to be accumulating while the volume and visibilty are low. Should pay off once the TRAC meet begins Wink

The team has really clear vision on this project, thus, their motivation can really be seen.
I hope their energy will still be the same, couple of years from now or up until their platform is really rolling.
Supply chain industry needs this kind of blockchain project. I do hope, they are happy to have this system in place.
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:40:02 AM

The team has really clear vision on this project, thus, their motivation can really be seen.
I hope their energy will still be the same, couple of years from now or up until their platform is really rolling.
Supply chain industry needs this kind of blockchain project. I do hope, they are happy to have this system in place.

For sure, brother! Supply chain is definitely ripe for some blockchain

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:42:07 AM

Is sad to see this thread so abandoned when there is so much action on reddit. Sort of to many announcements for a casual observer.  Most important is: In 2 weeks they are launching the testnet. Everyone is super-focused on launching the testnet. More news are expected to come before the testnet launch on the 29th of June.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

I'm curious what will happen to the value after testnet is released. The market reacts weird to big releases. Sell the news?
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

L.Co cooperates with OriginTrail and Trace Alliance for blockchain-based safety and transparency.
https://medium.com/@thelucerocompany/l-co-cooperates-with-origintrail-and-trace-alliance-for-blockchain-based-safety-and-transparency-87287c70736f

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

I'm curious what will happen to the value after testnet is released. The market reacts weird to big releases. Sell the news?

There are not many exchanges where people can sell coins anyway.   In general tech improvements have way smaller impact on price then some adding to exchanges or similar. But we will see, the team is capable of building hype. Question is if they want to.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:10:35 AM

Great post about Operating an OriginTrail Node?

https://steemit.com/origintrail/@malexaffey/so-you-want-to-operate-an-origintrail-node
kenobius
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:15:20 AM

The OriginTrail Decentralized Network (ODN) Beta is Public for the First Time
To establish an understanding of the different roles that companies and individuals can perform in the ODN, we first need to recap the different network roles. OriginTrail is a purpose-built protocol, which utilizes global standards and is based on the blockchain, for trusted supply chain data sharing. The testnet unlocks the full set of protocol features to its users in the first beta iteration:
    Support for handling GS1 EPCIS and Web of Things standardized data on the network;
    Implementation of a consensus check with a zero-knowledge quantity balance validation algorithm;
    Bidding mechanism with escrow functionalities and litigation procedures;
    Compensation mechanism for nodes based on the agreements formed with the bidding mechanism;
    Ability to validate data integrity via blockchain fingerprinting.

See more https://medium.com/origintrail/origintrails-public-testnet-has-been-launched-participate-in-the-origintrail-test-network-beta-66a1480937c0
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:43:12 AM

The OriginTrail Decentralized Network (ODN) Beta is Public for the First Time
To establish an understanding of the different roles that companies and individuals can perform in the ODN, we first need to recap the different network roles. OriginTrail is a purpose-built protocol, which utilizes global standards and is based on the blockchain, for trusted supply chain data sharing. The testnet unlocks the full set of protocol features to its users in the first beta iteration:
    Support for handling GS1 EPCIS and Web of Things standardized data on the network;
    Implementation of a consensus check with a zero-knowledge quantity balance validation algorithm;
    Bidding mechanism with escrow functionalities and litigation procedures;
    Compensation mechanism for nodes based on the agreements formed with the bidding mechanism;
    Ability to validate data integrity via blockchain fingerprinting.

See more https://medium.com/origintrail/origintrails-public-testnet-has-been-launched-participate-in-the-origintrail-test-network-beta-66a1480937c0

Yup the test net is up. This happen in half years time after ICO. What is quite amazing. We will see how things will start moving now. Looking at Roadmap that is in OP of this post and was probably there from ICO half year ago plan is to have mainet launched in next quarter.  Since so far was no delays we could expect that could actually happen.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:51:23 AM

I think TRAC is undervalued and this is the best time to buy before the price explodes. This project is overlooked but many investors. I will buy some and enjoy the ride.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: