Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE] OriginTrail (TRAC) - First Purpose-Built Protocol for Supply Chains  (Read 34709 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 11:18:48 PM

It seems the price keep increasing.  It is amazing how price was able to go so low over last months.  And what is most amazing is that OrginTrail was not yet listed to Binance. Imagine what price shock will happen when at that moment.

I am in awe also on this project as very rare that you can see a coin rising from its original price.
Look at their market for one year, and you will see that this is a promising coin to watch out for.

Most of the alts, are in downward movement but this one has upward trend and seems they are not stopping.
If the project has real development going on, it will be reflected on the market.
And I think that is what happening on TRAC, because they have real progress going on here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diggiddi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:46:49 PM

What is the reward for running a node?
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 12:58:31 PM

It seems the price keep increasing.  It is amazing how price was able to go so low over last months.  And what is most amazing is that OrginTrail was not yet listed to Binance. Imagine what price shock will happen when at that moment.

are there plans to be listed on binance or this is just a rumor at the moment?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:17:05 PM

are there plans to be listed on binance or this is just a rumor at the moment?

I dont see any reason why any token would not be listed on Binance. It just add more liquidity to the token. Ethereum tokens are also permissionless so anyone can list them on their exchange. What are Binance plans I have no ideas. You should definitely ask in Binance thread.  I see little chances that OrginTrail would not be listed on Binance. Question is only when it will be.

What is the reward for running a node?

I believe you get tokens as a reward. Not just for running a node. I forgot a bit since I read about it some time ago. I believe you stake tokens and then someone gives you a job. Ad all that time you have that job you must not go offline. And at the end you get a reward. So some can get many jobs some might be unlucky. You should definitely read more about it. I am sure it is all described well on their website.
CatcherKY

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 11:21:59 AM

Trace Alliance is now partnering with the Ivan on Tech Academy to proliferate knowledge on the sustainable use of decentralized ledger technology for enterprises. The Ivan on Tech Academy has thus far educated more than 30,000 students in various blockchain and decentralized ledger technologies.
Cyplyakox

Activity: 116
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:10:40 AM

After a series of tests for the release's performance on the test network, an Update version 4.1.9 appeared on the github with some fixes and bug fixes
https://github.com/OriginTrail/ot-node/releases/tag/v4.1.9
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:19:38 AM

After a series of tests for the release's performance on the test network, an Update version 4.1.9 appeared on the github with some fixes and bug fixes
https://github.com/OriginTrail/ot-node/releases/tag/v4.1.9

Very nice progress for TRAC project. But I am curious, from those Trace Alliances listed on the website, are they all or even some of them using the technology of TRAC in their operations? Because honestly, I haven't seen a crypto project successfully implementing their technology in the supply chain industry.
cisengineer

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 11:59:03 PM

Is there an ETA for re-opening trading/withdrawals on KuCoin for OriginTrail?
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 08:22:55 PM

Is there an ETA for re-opening trading/withdrawals on KuCoin for OriginTrail?

I believe it happened a week or two ago. But I have no ideas if Kuckoin show any proof they actually bought coins they lost. If they did not they are scamming people that hold TRAC on Kuckoin. They are also scamming everyone else since they just did a Fractional-reserve banking. I do remember people were vocal they will have to prove to have coins. Just not sure if that really happened. Everyone should move their tradings to Bittrex.
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 05:20:26 PM

This is a very interesting project! Is there any update yet regarding exchange listings?

Ah yeah.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 06:31:08 PM

This is a very interesting project! Is there any update yet regarding exchange listings?

From last time I checked exchanges, I think new is Uniswap V2. Whatever that is Smiley   I think best place to trade is on Bittrex, but some might like other 2 exchanges.
dick_smack

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:21:56 PM

Are people still into this one? Staking started today. 32MM tokens were staked in the first twenty minutes about 7 or 8 hours ago, and now the pool is already at 62MM of the capped 100MM. Seems like the interest in still there, but we'd really benefit from getting on to a larger exchange at this point. Binance would be big time.

https://staking.origintrail.io/
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 12:40:17 PM

So much going on with Origintrail (https://origintrailexplained.info/).

- Polkadot parachain most likely any day now

- Polygon/Matic bridge

- Bob Metcalfe (father of ethernet and inventor of Metcalfe's Law) joined as an advisor.

With the Decentralized Knowledge Graph. Origintrail might hold all the good cards for a data decentralized future.
Bitcointalk should wake up on this one
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 11:13:13 AM

https://twitter.com/origin_trail/status/1429748286336950274?s=20

📢 [OT BUILDERS CHALLENGE 1.0] Want to build on top of the
@origin_trail
 #decentralized Knowledge Graph? Join the 1st
@origin_trail
 Builders🏗️Challenge & submit your idea on #supplychains, #NTFs, #DeFi, #sustainable #energy, #Media or other before Aug 31.

https://challenge.origintrail.io/

https://youtu.be/OLCyZhvNgT4

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: