Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🎮 Bountie- Do You Have Game? 🎮 [PRE-ICO STARTS APRIL 29TH]🎮  (Read 6972 times)
bountielex

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:21:17 AM

Hello, i havent read much about this project.
But could you explain about your revenue?

Hello toolucky98,

Thank you for your question. Our revenue streams are on page 4 of our white paper. I'll give a rundown of what they are over here:

1. Advertising: Our platform would incorporate digital ads for game publishers, merchandisers and other gaming industry partners. We'll also do native ads or content for them on our platform.

2. Sponsorship: We'll approach sponsors for our tournaments and leaderboards for products and prize pool for our gamers, while taking a small portion for organizing.

3. Twitch and Youtube Videos: Bountie will have our own content team in the form of Pro-Gamers on Bountie's pay-roll and also content producers doing up videos on these platforms for ad revenue.

4. Platform Fees, Sales Commissions and Transactional Fees: These are fees that we collect from the transaction on our platform in regards to the tournament buy-ins purchase of Merchandize, transferring and exchange of funds etc.

5. Virtual Goods: Bountie will be selling virtual goods of games and partners as well.

Bountie - Do You Have Game? ▐    PRE-ICO  29th April 2018
bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:28:14 PM

Hello everyone,

Do let us know your thoughts and comment on our platform walk-through video as well as our platform's first look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOsN1ico_oA

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:44:24 PM

Hello we have create video about Bountie platform https://youtu.be/mxJvtkXTzBI
I have watched your video, so we can get reward bounty coin from many way. For example we can get reward from quest in the game. I think this is very interesting because we can get coin and can sell it later on exchange

Hello fajarkus12, that's a pretty well done video by cryptonewsED. Smiley

Yes are looking for more and creative ways for gamers to get rewarded with Bountie Coins via our platform. A huge part of our marketing expense is to get gamers to try our platform and in order to do that earlier on is to give away Bountie Coins.

As for the quests, we are looking at more tasks in regards to tasks in Bountie platform that in games for now. Of course we'll look into rewards for quests in games in the future when game publishers are looking to collaborate with Bountie to do promotional or marketing out reach to gamers.

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:45:10 AM

I have watched your video, so we can get reward bounty coin from many way. For example we can get reward from quest in the game. I think this is very interesting because we can get coin and can sell it later on exchange
Hoo, why they didnt use real human voice for this video.
Its little bit annoying to hear too many google voice sounds recently.
In my opinion not problematic if not using real human voices, but indeed every opinion it varies, but I really hope this project will hopefully run smoothly and successfully.
This business is very good and I support this project.
Hopefully this project runs smoothly and achieve success.
and hopefully later became a good team.

Hello toolucky98,

cryptonewsID did this video for Bountie without us knowing and for free, I think they did a great job with the animation and the script. To do a good voice over is probably not within their current scope and would cost them $ to do so.

Hello Kriptos,

Thank you for your wishes, we are working very hard each and every day to make this project a success. You can follow our progress via social media. We are pushing out lots more content about Bountie leading up to our Pre-ICO in Jan.

Hello avianvian09,

Appreciate your kind words and support. Do let me know if you're interested to help out in making Bountie a success in any way you can. We are looking for more people to join us to create a revolution in gaming. Smiley

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:53:05 AM

Hello, i havent read much about this project.
But could you explain about your revenue?
Is there any person of their team to answer question here?
My question is still unanswered.

Hello toolucky98, I'm sorry for my late reply. It's been a busy week for us! We'll getting more community managers in to support and get in touch with you all very soon.

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:35:49 AM

Few Questions.

If you wanna reach asia market why is your website only in english? how do you share your project with potential asian investors?

Can we have more infos about the team? Only 4 people for an ambitious project like this are few. There are other people and what is their role?

Thank you

Hello Coju,

We have multiple ANN threads in other languages. Currently in the process of translating our whitepaper and website to other languages.

Our team is made up of about 45 people now, we are updating our website weekly with more team members. You can have a look now, we have about 9 on our website.

The rest of the 36 are freelancing, part-time or agencies we have engaged to make Bountie a success.

We are aggressively hiring "A" team players to join our core team via https://sg.wantedly.com/ and linkedin. We'll be adding them to our team list over the coming weeks/months.

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:41:10 AM

Bountie ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-877

Thank you iconow! Will list your Icon on our website.

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:18:18 PM

Hey bountie team! How is the presale proceeding? Hope everything is underway as it should and working smoothly?!

Are you also planning to move Bountie at some point to its own blockchain to not be reliable on the Ethereum network?

Best wishes for a successful presale, cheers!

Hey bribed!

Great to hear from you again. Smiley

We are having our Private Sales now. The response is overwhelming! We have expanded our team quite a lot, now we have about 50 people working in different areas of our company. Thank you so much for your best wishes.

Currently we are in deep discussions on the pros and cons of using Ethereum or the other solutions out there. We'll post an update on this once it's confirmed.

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:19:48 PM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. You can edit your Page https://icoholder.com/en/ico/bountie-16943 by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!

Hello set08air, thank you so much for listing Bountie on your platform. We'll be getting in touch with you. Cheers!

lambobaby

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:54:54 AM

Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if Bountie is one of their airdrop target?
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:01:34 AM

This will rock the year's 2018 with Bountie token! Is there a chance like Newbie member could join any campaign?
hana gonzales

Activity: 215

iLink2Music

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:34:30 AM

so love to read it not bored to read this project information because there are many pictures.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:18:42 AM

Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if Bountie is one of their airdrop target?

Hello lambobaby,

Thank you for your interest in Bountie. Let me know if you have any questions. Smiley

Unfortunately, we aren't part of their Airdrop campaign.

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:20:53 AM

This will rock the year's 2018 with Bountie token! Is there a chance like Newbie member could join any campaign?

Hello johnnie18,

Yes! We are going to have an affiliate campaign up and running very soon! From there you can get Bountie Coins just by referring people to sign up and register interests via our website.

Do join our telegram chat group(t.me/bountiecoin) to receive the latest updates on this.

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:27:20 AM

so love to read it not bored to read this project information because there are many pictures.

Thank you hana gonzales, yes crafted our whitepaper with the purpose in mind that most people would like to read through the details(40+ pages) with great imagery and easy to understand concepts. They aren't wrong when they say a picture paints a thousand words! Smiley

fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:02:01 PM

The project about gaming will interesting, because a lot people not only young but also old will love gaming. I hope this project can success and can listed on big exchange, so that this project more valuable
bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:10:52 PM

The project about gaming will interesting, because a lot people not only young but also old will love gaming. I hope this project can success and can listed on big exchange, so that this project more valuable

Hello fajarkus12,

Definitely! We'll be aiming to list on a big exchange.

Yes, we are pretty old as well. I'm like 30 years old and I still game a fair bit sometimes. Smiley Have been doing so since I was 8 years old. Glad you saw the huge potential in Bountie! Do support our project by spreading the word to your gamer friends. Cheers

cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:23:41 AM

In my opinion not problematic if not using real human voices, but indeed every opinion it varies, but I really hope this project will hopefully run smoothly and successfully.
all ppl opinions is different, why using boot sound ? because this is digital era we can do anything using technology and robot so i didnt need human for make voice i can using robot voice from google or bing with free no need money for pay voicer Wink
bountielex

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

all ppl opinions is different, why using boot sound ? because this is digital era we can do anything using technology and robot so i didnt need human for make voice i can using robot voice from google or bing with free no need money for pay voicer Wink

Hello cryptonewsID, that's really crafty of you to do so. Smiley

Thank you again for the shout out!

CryptoFinn

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

went for your investor event excited for the pre-sale  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: