Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🎮 Bountie- Do You Have Game? 🎮 [PRE-ICO STARTS APRIL 29TH]🎮  (Read 6968 times)
bountielex

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:08:26 AM

This is focused only for asian players ? There' anywere to find a list of games ?

Hello NetDetective, thank you for your question. Yes we are launching in Singapore and Focusing on Asia. However players from other countries can join Bountie's Platform if they are interested. Our website for gamers with more information would be up in 1-2 days time. Stay tuned!

Bountie - Do You Have Game? ▐    PRE-ICO  29th April 2018
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:30:34 AM

I can see this is a home to many of gaming’s biggest markets, including South Korea and Japan, Asia accounts for 47% of the global gaming industry, but how is this any different from GAME project which already an established coin.

Hello enigmatical, you made a valid point on this and a lot of investors ask us this as well. Let me list some of the reasons why Bountie will succeed and be better than our competitors:

1. Bountie is a first in Asia.
Even though there are platforms like FirstBlood that already exist, they are focusing alot in Europe. Leaving a huge gap in Asia. Gamers in Asia are looking for similar platforms to play but there isn't a major one like Bountie yet.

2. Gaming Hub.
We are starting a Gaming Hub in Dec 2017 or Jan 2018, most ICOs are purely online, some don't even show the founders' identities. But we are creating a physical location for gamers to play, work and hangout. In day to day operations, we will run as a lanshop. Weekly tournaments will be held  and we'll also invite merchants to setup booths to sell their products. It will be a mini-wcg(World Cyber Games).

3. Vision.
Most Gaming projects are focusing on the Virtual goods market. For Bountie, we have a larger objective in mind, which is allowing Gamers to make a living on our platform. With this vision, all our actions will lead towards that direction, which is serving the gamers and helping them create an alternative source of income to do something that they love, which is gaming.

4. Our core team.
We are all gamers and entrepreneurs. We know what gamers wants and we are constantly engaging with our community to find out more. We are here to stay and to make this space even better.

Alot more details are in our whitepaper, more exciting updates will also be up on our social media. Do follow us for more information. Ultimately gaming is such a huge space, we see that there would be space for many players to compete and still strive.

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:17:53 AM

Do you think your project is succeful ?

In my opinion, every project can be said to be successful or not if it is running and can be successful if it has a good and big community

Hello elimi & WorldClassFissticuffs, I guess what WorldClassFissticuffs meant was if we think our project would be successful. And as elimi mentioned, success is subjective. And what success means to Bountie is when we hit our pre-set timeline listed on our Whitepaper and website. These targets are thoroughly thought out and set as a challenge for Bountie to strive for and hit.

As a start-up, I would be lying if I tell you that we are guaranteed to be successful. As serial entrepreneurs, we have done many other businesses and we will be taking lessons learnt from those successes and failure and in hopes reduce the risk of Bountie. However we also would be pushing the envelope, making sure that Bountie reaches new frontier that no other gaming companies dare to dream about.

CryptoFinn

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:47:37 AM

how will bountie prevent cheating within the games?
bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:34:26 AM

I can see this is a home to many of gaming’s biggest markets, including South Korea and Japan, Asia accounts for 47% of the global gaming industry, but how is this any different from GAME project which already an established coin.

Bountie is aiming at competitive game industry, while GameCredits is about microtransaction... don't categorize all game related projects under one category.

Hey Hexcolyte! Thank you for your clarification Smiley

GameCredits looks very interesting as well. It's such a good idea to be the universal currency for all gamers and games. But it's gonna very tough to execute. They will have to get Gamers and Game Publishers onboard.

Bountie would be starting out as a "niche", serving Asian gamers who want to make a living while playing their favorite games. We are very laser-focused on what we want to do at the very beginning and the next few years out. This allows us to direct all our time and resources to solving these challenges before we move outwards geographically and technologically.

Many gaming ICOs and companies are thinking about ways to make gamers spend money, Bountie wants to help gamers MAKE MONEY. That's the key difference.

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:38:03 AM

Do you think your project is succeful ?

In my opinion, every project can be said to be successful or not if it is running and can be successful if it has a good and big community
I think this project will succeed because gaming industry has big potential, and global revenue from the gaming industry always rose year on year. That's why i think this project has possibility to success

Hello fajarkus12!

Thank you for your comment. Smiley

From the market's point of view, I totally agree with you. There is so much potential in this space, we forsee eSports and Gaming to grow bigger than traditional sports like Soccer, Baseball or Basketball.

Gaming is the new Sport for people of our generation. The numbers are starting to spike.

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:02:38 PM

Hey Gamers! Our website for you is now live! Check us out at https://Bountie.io and register your interest for our Alpha test now!

bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:59:46 AM

how will bountie prevent cheating within the games?

Hey CryptoFinn, we have many safeguards in place. Of course, the most basic ones would be the anti-hack software that will eliminate 90%-95% of the popular hacking tools out there. The remaining 5-10% would make it more manageable for Bountie administrators, community managers and our gaming community to monitor.

As we have many mechanisms in place:
- Gamers who have been verified and played in Bountie's platform would have a trusted level higher than new players in our platform. This ensures that the transaction goes through and get approved faster.
- Because of the blockchain technology that captures vital stats of each and every gamer, we are able to track the gamers' skill level and playing style. Any huge variations over short period of time would flag the system and investigation would take place.
- Gamers suspicious of hacking can be reported by their opponents and this would be immediately looked into and payments would be halted for this particular gamer.

We admit that we do not have all the answers and able to cover all the loopholes for now. And as technology advances, there would be more creative methods that gamers can cheat within games. We would act and react as a startup, always moving quickly and covering the holes once they have been discovered.

cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:12:43 AM

So basically its a gaming platform that will use a bountie token using etherium network? Sounds good I think its the first in asia? I will read first the whitepaper if how this plaftform will work, Is it a long term project?
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:09:35 AM

Hello we have create video about Bountie platform https://youtu.be/mxJvtkXTzBI
toolucky98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

Hello, i havent read much about this project.
But could you explain about your revenue?
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:23:05 PM

I have watched your video, so we can get reward bounty coin from many way. For example we can get reward from quest in the game. I think this is very interesting because we can get coin and can sell it later on exchange
toolucky98

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:25:31 AM

I have watched your video, so we can get reward bounty coin from many way. For example we can get reward from quest in the game. I think this is very interesting because we can get coin and can sell it later on exchange
Hoo, why they didnt use real human voice for this video.
Its little bit annoying to hear too many google voice sounds recently.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:44:29 AM

In my opinion not problematic if not using real human voices, but indeed every opinion it varies, but I really hope this project will hopefully run smoothly and successfully.

avianvian09

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:46:38 AM

In my opinion not problematic if not using real human voices, but indeed every opinion it varies, but I really hope this project will hopefully run smoothly and successfully.
This business is very good and I support this project.
Hopefully this project runs smoothly and achieve success.
and hopefully later became a good team.
toolucky98

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:23:17 AM

Hello, i havent read much about this project.
But could you explain about your revenue?
Is there any person of their team to answer question here?
My question is still unanswered.
Coju

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:23:30 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 10:36:14 AM by Coju

Few Questions.

If you wanna reach asia market why is your website only in english? how do you share your project with potential asian investors?

Can we have more infos about the team? Only 4 people for an ambitious project like this are few. There are other people and what is their role?

Thank you
bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:01:56 AM

So basically its a gaming platform that will use a bountie token using etherium network? Sounds good I think its the first in asia? I will read first the whitepaper if how this plaftform will work, Is it a long term project?

Hello cleygaux,

Yes you're right about Bountie coins building on Ethereum ERC-20 tokens. And also Bountie would be first in Asia.

We will be building Bountie for years to come. You can see the first two years of our roadmap in our white paper.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

Hey bountie team! How is the presale proceeding? Hope everything is underway as it should and working smoothly?!

Are you also planning to move Bountie at some point to its own blockchain to not be reliable on the Ethereum network?

Best wishes for a successful presale, cheers!
bountielex

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:48:17 AM

Hello cryptonewsID! That's a great video explaining about Bountie. I'll get one of my marketing guys to get in touch with you. Cheers!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: