Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 07:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [QSP] Quantstamp started trading on exchange  (Read 2686 times)
ti988co (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:40:41 AM

Quantstamp was listed on first exchanges - Binance and Huobi.
The price is still quite low, so it might be a good entry point.
ti988co (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:34:01 PM

It's a good entry point right now, bounce is coming  Wink
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:40:29 PM

It seems that proof of care is not resilient to dumping?

It's however a big hodl for me. And will try to lend my computing power to verify contracts. If this thing succeeds it will actually solve a problem and the community as a whole!

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Mark.Barella

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:59:53 PM

It’s first day on exchanges has looked good. Hopefully it’s up from here.
Time4Crypto

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:55:04 PM

At least it's being traded over ICO price...  Cheesy
benjaminoo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

It's a good entry point right now, bounce is coming  Wink

Good prediction! I see it's currently up 37% from yesterday, and still climbing. Do you still see it as good buy at the moment?

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

I was aware that it was coming, but unfortunately I was a bit late following the listing of QSP. I skipped the quantstamp ICO because I made some bad experiences with hyped ICO's. I decided rather to wait for it to hit the exchanges. But as it seems to be always the case: when you decide against buying the price goes up, and when you decide for buying the price goes down. Hopefully I will find another good entry point soon. Need that dip happening!
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:44:00 PM

Another example of a good investment, as there were many a few months ago. Unfortunately, I didn't invest in this one when I had the chance. I am glad, though, that there are ICOs that are still thriving

The best is yet to come!
Renko

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:18:28 PM

I was aware that it was coming, but unfortunately I was a bit late following the listing of QSP. I skipped the quantstamp ICO because I made some bad experiences with hyped ICO's. I decided rather to wait for it to hit the exchanges. But as it seems to be always the case: when you decide against buying the price goes up, and when you decide for buying the price goes down. Hopefully I will find another good entry point soon. Need that dip happening!

I invested in this ICO, but same as you, I had some bad experiences with other hyped ICOs and I invested just a little bit  Embarrassed !! You never know what is going to happen with crypto!!
Perunex

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:32:54 PM

Was also afraid of too much hype. And enjin ICO disappointed me. Not to mention the bonuses for the guys who "cared" Smiley
However, when the team said they will rebuy the coins if it drops below the ICO price, convinced me to invest in ICO. The product can be good (it sure is needed in the space) and the team is excellent! Not many ICOs and alt-coins like that flying around atm.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:40:04 PM

Was also afraid of too much hype. And enjin ICO disappointed me. Not to mention the bonuses for the guys who "cared" Smiley
However, when the team said they will rebuy the coins if it drops below the ICO price, convinced me to invest in ICO. The product can be good (it sure is needed in the space) and the team is excellent! Not many ICOs and alt-coins like that flying around atm.

I guess the team of Quantstamp really did everything right with their ICO. Also as you said the product really is needed heavily, especially with more and more scams popping up. But the demand and hype for the coin scared me away. But I will still buy some as soon as I get the possibility. The argument of rebuying the coins if they drop below ICO price is only good if they do that constantly. I made the experience with the overhyped ICO of Bancor (the one I was reffering to). They also had a buyback mechanism with most of the money that was raised beyond the hard cap. But still this lasted for only about one week or two and then price dropped below ICO and never recovered. I did not follow if they actually did the buyback. As a sidenote: I still believe in Bancor and was in for the long run anyway, so I didnt want to sell my coins, but still it would have been a way better decision to buy after ICO in that case.
somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:41:27 PM

the blockfolio add scared me away from the ICO actually.
shenxirrwya1582

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:01:23 AM

Quantstamp have a lot potential, Keep buy and HODL.
The founder of Quantstamp said that there will some Bonus if you keep HODL till the price stable.
Go to their Twitter and find the Video " Proof of HODL"   Wink
Perunex

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:19:16 AM

I guess the team of Quantstamp really did everything right with their ICO. Also as you said the product really is needed heavily, especially with more and more scams popping up. But the demand and hype for the coin scared me away. But I will still buy some as soon as I get the possibility. The argument of rebuying the coins if they drop below ICO price is only good if they do that constantly. I made the experience with the overhyped ICO of Bancor (the one I was reffering to). They also had a buyback mechanism with most of the money that was raised beyond the hard cap. But still this lasted for only about one week or two and then price dropped below ICO and never recovered. I did not follow if they actually did the buyback. As a sidenote: I still believe in Bancor and was in for the long run anyway, so I didnt want to sell my coins, but still it would have been a way better decision to buy after ICO in that case.

I was not involved with Bancor and do not know the case. However the convincing thing in Quantstamp is the team. And ICO is probably 70% (at least) just the team. I like the CEO and CTO. They seem to care for the community and the product (which has the demand) - thus HODL for me.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:15:26 PM

Ha! Same boat here Grin, i see it on Blockfolio and i thought it was a very brilliant way of reaching out to a large number of investors which worked out great, my fear of not investing in the ico was the thought that it will get dump on getting to exchange, my experience with enj wasn't so great, it went way below ico price, to be honest, i was not expecting to see it so low from the minutes it was listed, so i miss out on this from my unpleasant experience. Anyways so far qsp has done great.
Perunex

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:10:30 PM

Ha! Same boat here Grin, i see it on Blockfolio and i thought it was a very brilliant way of reaching out to a large number of investors which worked out great, my fear of not investing in the ico was the thought that it will get dump on getting to exchange, my experience with enj wasn't so great, it went way below ico price, to be honest, i was not expecting to see it so low from the minutes it was listed, so i miss out on this from my unpleasant experience. Anyways so far qsp has done great.

You planning to HODL or flip anytime soon?

I should've maybe flip (as I was not expecting such a price increase so early) but my initial plan was to hodl. And my instinct tells me to hodl.

Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:55:01 AM

Quantstamp since ICO stage has been a promising altcoin because of a very strong and determined devs behind this great project. The project has been a promising one because it got listed on big exchange and I wish to see this coin on at least top 5 exchanges out there.

N1C39UY

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:07:51 PM

I bought a lot of it, think it might hit 1$ within a year or 2
perserker

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:00:36 PM

I bought a lot of it and HODL it for the next 1 or 2 years
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:03:37 AM

Quantstamp was listed on first exchanges - Binance and Huobi.
The price is still quite low, so it might be a good entry point.

I like quantstamp but I think I am already late. I need to wait until a market correction to be able to entry. I have heard many good things about it although I do not know yet it the idea behind it has that much possibility for growth... seem a bit limited.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: