Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of CONFIDO!  (Read 233 times)
Fazlurkhan.kz (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

An ICO startup named CONFIDO, which means "I TRUST" was supposed to create a trustless payment system using smart contracts. But, instead the founders of confido vanished with approximately $375,000.
What do you think about this scam?
rumpel_tusk

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:04:19 PM

It sucks.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:06:13 PM

An ICO startup named CONFIDO, which means "I TRUST" was supposed to create a trustless payment system using smart contracts. But, instead the founders of confido vanished with approximately $375,000.
sounds surprising to a successful ico and entered in a pretty good market like kucoin,
bounty also has not been paid, hopefully there is clarity
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:13:35 PM

sounds surprising to a successful ico and entered in a pretty good market like kucoin,
bounty also has not been paid, hopefully there is clarity

Clarity is that it was a well thoughtout scam. They took your money, deal with it. Don't invest more than your willing to lose.

swpqlhmgp

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:23:58 PM

Recently, many of these "fraud companies" appear in the blockchain world, mainly because of ICO financing too easy, as long as they are good at promoting and description is very good, you can finance a lot of money, so many cheats come Here it is. I think they should be sent to prison.

samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:26:56 PM

I was a victim of Confido Scam. Bought it in Etherdelta when it was 50 cents and lost 2 ETH.

Kajevy

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:36:21 PM

they are Scammers they collect more than 300,000$ and go away
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:14:09 PM

It is a well planned scam.I did not invest in it.Also I didn't see it before entering etherdelta.They have taken down their websites and social accounts.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:21:28 PM

I feel sorry for Confido guys who bought it on ath and even those who bought on ICO. Since the begin I thought it was a very strange situation and I warned some friends about it. I was massive adviced to invest on it but as always, I double check every ICO I am putting my money. Now they deleted the website, telegram and other social media. Unfortunately there's not much thing we can do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: