Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone still believe in ETN? (Electroneum)  (Read 924 times)
olari

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

The crypto currency, which can be used with any smartphone, sounds like a great idea, but there is a big problem. The problem is that if a smartphone can profitably use Electroneum, a high-ranking miner can use crypto currency even more efficiently. I do not see the future of this project.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piranxa

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

etn will plummet up the roof i swear the god , guys stick on it dont sell stay put. asic are the way. someone with money can buy either gpu or asic and gain 51% its not a problem , we also should get asics to compete with them or else we have no chance
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

The project is in nowhere, the idea is good but the necessary development in this project is not observed!
Benomil

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

As indicated by me its a decent coin however it is new and each new coin sets aside some opportunity to create and it requires investment for it to get notoriety same is going on with Electroneum its in an advancement stage I am certain soon it will get a blast and all will be lamenting that why they didn't hold it.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Electroneum has somehow managed to fall out of favor with the investors, not much has been heard about the coin really. So people are not sure about the coin and you don't expect people to invest in a coin that they are not sure of. I am a firm believer in believing in coins but it does look like electroneum has ran out its course from where I'm standing.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

perhaps many people still trust electroneum because they still keep in large quantities, but if I myself prefer to trust other coins that are more potential and do not have a high risk of loss.

antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

I got sucked in by the ICO, tried mining, and discovered their forum (not even an official one...) where everyone is obviously ra ra HODL. Now there was a lot I really liked about the project but I'd like to hear from people who have been doing this much, much longer than me and are not necessarily as invested as the folks in the other forum (or on their FB page).

Can it rebound from all their security issues? Have other ICOs suffered this scale of failure to launch and then come back to become viable options in the crypto world? I mean - people talk about it as potentially being bigger than bitcoin but they can't even get their act together and release the wallets to legitimate investors....

Anyone able to give me concrete reasons why I should still believe in ETN?

i don't know. The dev seems have premined coin too much. Some peoples say about 7 billion of ETN has been premined in block 1, that is about 30% of max supply! This makes me doubt about electroneum project. Electroneum classic is exist to justify this wrong and dishonest behavior from electroneum devs. You can see the ANN of electroneum classic here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4602598.0
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

I got sucked in by the ICO, tried mining, and discovered their forum (not even an official one...) where everyone is obviously ra ra HODL. Now there was a lot I really liked about the project but I'd like to hear from people who have been doing this much, much longer than me and are not necessarily as invested as the folks in the other forum (or on their FB page).

Can it rebound from all their security issues? Have other ICOs suffered this scale of failure to launch and then come back to become viable options in the crypto world? I mean - people talk about it as potentially being bigger than bitcoin but they can't even get their act together and release the wallets to legitimate investors....

Anyone able to give me concrete reasons why I should still believe in ETN?
I' m also enjoying this virtual currency. Now i' m investing a little bit in it , but just keep in case the market is quite unpredictable and unpredictable , anything can happen. Etn has the foundation that eth has given us a certain peace of mind when investing in it. All venture capital can bring enormous profits. Believe it
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

I still trust this coin in fact I'm still holding my ETN. I only sell about 10 % of my holding, the team is not sitting they are doing something. They have been listed om some good exchanges, they are working with ios app. I'm excited and looking forward that etn will be use on store, cafe, etc. in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: