Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone still believe in ETN? (Electroneum)  (Read 922 times)
dianepot

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

im still beleiving in ETN . hoping as well that they will do what they promised  Wink
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amktt

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:19:40 PM

well their online wallet will be release second week at December, iam one of those ico contributor so I cant really complain much... my money still with them
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:29:25 PM

I still believe in etn because its suffering to fix everything. They even continue updating on their twitter and Facebook about their process.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

I don't know much with this coin but I had heard about it in some comments I read before, seems an interesting coin and maybe will probably be known as top Altcoin next to Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, LiteCoin and so on.
For me it's not easy to put trust on ICOs that has never yet proved to be more useful but somehow we're too careful also to risk investments.
But when I do, I'll better put a portion of my portfolio than letting all my assets on a single coin and you know what I mean.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

well their online wallet will be release second week at December, iam one of those ico contributor so I cant really complain much... my money still with them

I definitely choose Ethereum because I believe it is currently the strongest competitor of Bitcoin. ETN is also interesting, but I think its time is over. I've invested a lot in ETH and count on his success.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:05:15 AM

I think the fact that the price is still at over 2.5x ICO price shows you that plenty of people still believe in electroneum. For something that has hit so many stumbling blocks to still be in considerable profit for ICO investors is quite remarkable. IF (it's a big if) they can get over these problems and get everything working then I still see there being a lot of support as they do have a great idea.

The price is still at over 2.5x ICO price and the people are complaining? LoL.

Ummm.. YEAH because none of the original ICO investors can take advantage of this 2.5 x ICO price. That privilege belongs to the miners and guess what - I've tried mining and with my simple little laptop, I'm not getting anything worth writing home about in any of the pools - official or unofficial. I don't work in a tech-related department so I don't have the luxury of mining on the computers at work, either. Can you blame us for feeling a bit worried, especially since it looks like there will be huge dump once the wallets are released? Lucky for me, I spread my risks when it comes to investments but it's just too bad because I truly wanted this project to take off. Even if it wasn't a scam to begin with, given all the delays and excuses, it's just starting to smell like a baaad deal.

re: Hackerone - I read on another thread that Hackerone haven't really confirmed their involvement in the project and that the only reference to ETN on their end is a user-generated page? Would love more background or info on this from anyone who knows better than me!

There is no doubt that everything will become normal and all the investors can make huge profits. The team is working hard, if they were scam, there was no need to make an announcement about what is going on.
There are many scam ICOs which you cannot find the team once the ICO ends. But Electroneum team is working to solve the problems and keep in touch with investors.

But it just became such a messy situation, it's never easy recovering from that. But I could see it happening.

It's been real messy, my reference to price relative to ICO just showed that there are still many who believe. As you said, if they can turn it around (and I believe they can) then I think they'll still have enough support to see them through.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:23:55 AM

My friend invested in ETN while it is still on hype. She can withdraw the funds since it is been locked up. Hope everything will be okay soon.
NaoakiYamashita

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:45:57 AM

Electroneum is a very good altcoin. I also invested in it at the beginning of the transaction and I also gained a profit from it. Then I did not follow it anymore. But according to me ETN is still a good altcoin to invest.
neatworld (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:23:17 PM

Electroneum is a very good altcoin. I also invested in it at the beginning of the transaction and I also gained a profit from it. Then I did not follow it anymore. But according to me ETN is still a good altcoin to invest.

Do you mean you mined and sold it off? Cos I don't see how else you would gain a profit from it since all the ICO investors are stuck with unaccessible wallets
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:02:21 PM

It is still locked up,so my answer is no.The team behind this coin should be a shamed to themselves investors are getting angry and their investments are useless because it has been locked up since then.

yuno

Activity: 308

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:22:33 PM

What's happening to ETN now? Do you still believe mates?  Huh

DevlishNo

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

I believe in it, the team behind it is trying to push it forward. Still a young coin with loads of potential.

I am closing in on 10K ETN invested  Smiley

The CEO sent this email today, so lots of nice things coming up Smiley

https://mailchi.mp/electroneum/electroneum-token-sale-open-138849?e=cdff331562
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

I believe in this team and their work they are doing great at least for those who bought alot of the token there is gain now.

Exchange Email

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

We always believe in ETN, not only we have all our GPU cards mining we also created an pool for it http://etn.pool.nocroom.com

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

I dont believe in this project because it sound too good to be true, also dev alway delay update and never answer people on forum. This project have a very good marketing team like Bitcoinnect so they make people believe them ideas are amazing, also I think believe it is profitable to mine on smartphone and the supply of this altcoin is huge. Anyway, this project looks like another Bitcoinnect for me.

sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

Electroneum was recently launched and has a high volatility rate considering its lows in prices in the recent months but this is true for any coin in the market. What makes ETN an attractive investment is its technology, its focus on solving a specific problem is survival of the big bleeding recently along with its link to Ethereum.
logento

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

Install Electroneum App from Google Play Store (iOS coming soon)
Login to Electroneum App and go to More option.
Click on Earn FREE Coin and then Enter a Code and put this Code C6DEB6 and Submit.
Enjoy your bonus! Smiley   Code: C6DEB6
I have 50 H/s so you get biggest bonus!

www.kepfeltoltes.eu/images/hdd1/2018/04/17/789etn3.png
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

I got sucked in by the ICO, tried mining, and discovered their forum (not even an official one...) where everyone is obviously ra ra HODL. Now there was a lot I really liked about the project but I'd like to hear from people who have been doing this much, much longer than me and are not necessarily as invested as the folks in the other forum (or on their FB page).

Can it rebound from all their security issues? Have other ICOs suffered this scale of failure to launch and then come back to become viable options in the crypto world? I mean - people talk about it as potentially being bigger than bitcoin but they can't even get their act together and release the wallets to legitimate investors....

Anyone able to give me concrete reasons why I should still believe in ETN?

Dont know, I guess I never had attachment with this coin ever. I tried to swing trade it one time and when went up loosing everything then I stopped it in the first place. It doesnt seem to rebound at all because it has lost the development course that it has previously and now is the time when we should really leave it behind. Have you ever observed dramatic moment in its prices? There was time when we could have had great opportunities holding it but later it went down like crazy. So I am not being negative here but being practical here at the moment. So you can make your decision depending upon that.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

hehe i never looked into electroneum news but i have still left 20 ETn on a paper wallet maybee it gets somethink Cheesy

regards
logento00

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

Login to Electroneum App and go to More option.
Click on Earn FREE Coin and then Enter a Code and put this Code C6DEB6 and Submit.
Enjoy your bonus! Smiley   Code: C6DEB6

My mine speed: www.kepfeltoltes.eu/images/hdd1/2018/04/17/789etn3.png
You get the biggest bonus!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: