Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone still believe in ETN? (Electroneum)  (Read 924 times)
neatworld (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:21:24 PM

I got sucked in by the ICO, tried mining, and discovered their forum (not even an official one...) where everyone is obviously ra ra HODL. Now there was a lot I really liked about the project but I'd like to hear from people who have been doing this much, much longer than me and are not necessarily as invested as the folks in the other forum (or on their FB page).

Can it rebound from all their security issues? Have other ICOs suffered this scale of failure to launch and then come back to become viable options in the crypto world? I mean - people talk about it as potentially being bigger than bitcoin but they can't even get their act together and release the wallets to legitimate investors....

Anyone able to give me concrete reasons why I should still believe in ETN?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:24:32 PM

Sorry, it seemed like an interesting idea, but I have no reason to believe in this project anymore.

I'll be shocked if it ever even gets off the ground at this point. It would take a lot to recover from the mess they've made.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:32:13 PM

I got sucked in by the ICO, tried mining, and discovered their forum (not even an official one...) where everyone is obviously ra ra HODL. Now there was a lot I really liked about the project but I'd like to hear from people who have been doing this much, much longer than me and are not necessarily as invested as the folks in the other forum (or on their FB page).

Can it rebound from all their security issues? Have other ICOs suffered this scale of failure to launch and then come back to become viable options in the crypto world? I mean - people talk about it as potentially being bigger than bitcoin but they can't even get their act together and release the wallets to legitimate investors....

I still believe in ETN because, at  the moment, i have a plan to buy somes coin to invest! I hope this coin will grown up in next times!
neatworld (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:57:35 PM

Thanks for the replies. Rooster, what exactly makes you still believe in ETN apart from the fact that you want to buy some coins?
miracles-can-happen

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:20:07 PM

I've invested a lot during their ICO..I'm really disappointed with their performance on the exchange now. I think I'll stay away from ICO's for now..you can never really guarantee a successful development. Better is it to invest in a token/coin that just got listed on an exchange,before being listed on coinmarketcap or the bigger exchanges.Buy when their price is still low, because as soon as a coin gets listed on CMC the price will rise up. TIO is my candidate at the moment.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:23:03 PM

i think i have missed something, what are the security issues?
this was my first ICO so i am becoming worried by this board.
i would hope that whatever issues are surfacing now are only temporary and once sorted and exchanges, trading, mining and useage are normal it would be good.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
treezee

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:48:54 PM

UPDATE:  (Side note, why would he employ HackerOne if this is a money grab scam?)

Hi Everyone!

Firstly, don't panic - your ETN Coins are safe!

To say we've had a rocky start is something of an understatement, but I'd like to make sure everyone understands what is going on!

As you'll probably be aware, when we launched there were hundreds of user's accounts that had been compromised. I need to re-iterate that Electroneum WAS NOT HACKED. Hundreds of user's accounts had been accessed because their email accounts had been hacked OR they had signed up to Electroneum using an email and password combination that had been hacked from ELSEWHERE (e.g. Yahoo hack, Dropbox hack, Linkedin hack etc.). We shut down our system before any transfers took place to ensure that we do everything in our power to ensure the safety and security of our user's Electroneum coins.

We realized the huge amount of effort that was being put into attacking our system – so we stayed offline to add a huge amount of additional security and then engaged HackerOne, who work for the US Department of Defence, Uber, Spotify etc. They are currently working with our system on a closed, private, “challenge” to try and penetrate it. This will be finished and any bugs found fixed, within the next 3 weeks. You can see the details here: https://hackerone.com/electroneum

So far, HackerOne have NOT successfully penetrated our system security. Obviously we will be very pleased if they don't manage to gain any access during the challenge, but if they do, they will work with us to ensure any vulnerability found is removed.

We are not wasting our time whilst this challenge has been carried out. Software is never finished! Think about Microsoft Word or Microsoft Windows. Barely a year goes past without some sort of incremental update to the user interface and functionality, and these are very mature items of software. We have loads of items on our road map that we are coding, so when we go live, it's with a more polished app, that has a more friendly user experience. If you'd like to see the Electroneum app we've got coming out, take a look at this video I made to explain the Electroneum app to some of our social media influencers:

https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/videos/1916972631898039/

We've had some people worry that we have run off with their money - I can assure you that everything is OK, we are working hard to ensure the new launch in the first or second week of December (after we get the "all clear" from HackerOne) is a great success.

If you'd like to see the Electroneum Team working in our office, here is a visit by CryptoRich, a prominent cryptocurrency Youtuber (not affiliated with Electroneum):

Interview Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPe23Q5XCW8

Interview Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWbqVJY2zok

As well as improving the software I have personally been pursuing some commercial relationships so we can get some firm agreements in place as soon as we can after launch. I have had some very promising exchanges in the mobile phone (cell phone) industry. We have a number that we are pursuing, but one that is very keen to meet with us, has over 50m active monthly subscribers in the developing world. We've always believed that our mobile miner could offset people's phone costs, but we didn't realise how interested the airtime providers themselves would be in our technology.

I'm very sorry that we've had this delay after our November 1st aborted launch. Whilst the delay will be just over a month and take the NEW launch into the first or second week of December, I'd like everyone to remember that this is just a delay, and it's adding LOADS of security to the product. A worthy delay in most people's opinion. Most ICO or crowdfunding events are to raise the funds to build a product with no specific launch date. I'm sorry I missed our November launch date, but remember I had funded the development of the product beforelaunch and we were raising funds to grow it and take it to a wider audience, faster, with a huge marketing budget. The software app is now better tested and developed than ever before, and the additional layers of security that have been added, along with the testing from HackerOne will make our commercial partnerships easier to secure.

Electroneum is STILL the most exciting, and awesome project I've ever been involved with - and when it re-launches next month, it has even MORE chance of changing the way the world sees and uses cryptocurrency.

Please keep an eye on our Twitterand Facebook pages for updates, and remember that Electroneum is listed on the Cryptopia.co.nzexchange - and other exchanges will follow soon after launch. Once we gain significant user numbers we will get listed on some of the worlds largest exchanges.

I'd like to say again that I'm truly sorry for the launch delay and I'd like to thank everyone for their patience,

Richard Ells
Founder of Electroneum
richard.ells@electroneum.com

PS here's a GREAT, positive, video about Electroneum that is made by a non-affiliated, non-paid vlogger who really gets what Electroneum can be:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRorGyGuJMw

PPS - And for the mathematically inclined - here's an explanation of our 21 billion coin decision - and why the Electroneum coin supply is fundamentally lower than bitcoin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XjUxfvobH0

PPPS - oh go on then, one more link for luck - here's a post on our Facebook page that's had over 40,000 views and over 1,200 likes or loves. It's a handful of the positive comments that we've received from people, despite us having failed to deliver on time. Thanks again to everyone who has kept us positive, Electroneum will be worth the wait...
https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1914012968860672
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:59:44 PM

I think the fact that the price is still at over 2.5x ICO price shows you that plenty of people still believe in electroneum. For something that has hit so many stumbling blocks to still be in considerable profit for ICO investors is quite remarkable. IF (it's a big if) they can get over these problems and get everything working then I still see there being a lot of support as they do have a great idea.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Maren

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:07:36 PM

The idea was shaky from the start, but if enough people get going any silly idea can fly. They made a real and proper mess out of it though. The current ETN price is so high because of insanely limited supply the miners can push out, once they distribute the tokens to everyone expect a huge, HUGE volume dump. There is a chance of long-term appreciation if they make some good content for their app, but I wouldn't hold my breath.   

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:21:49 PM

i don't believe in this. max supply is to high and everyone can mine it. forget this. the hype was to big.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:47:49 PM

Richard Ells

Can you give us a date in order to understand when the situation came back to "normality"?
Saifher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:58:43 PM

I don't, and i'd advise everyone to back away from the project. Too many red flags have already appeared and in a market so volatile as crypto, it could all crumble within minutes or hours while you're asleep. I wouldn't feel safe having my investments on ETN right now.

ScamcoinBagholder

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:04:07 PM

I think the fact that the price is still at over 2.5x ICO price shows you that plenty of people still believe in electroneum. For something that has hit so many stumbling blocks to still be in considerable profit for ICO investors is quite remarkable. IF (it's a big if) they can get over these problems and get everything working then I still see there being a lot of support as they do have a great idea.

The price is still at over 2.5x ICO price and the people are complaining? LoL.
marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:25:35 PM

If you are seeing another promising project and you must believe about you get fooled by ETN shill. Electroneum is very bad coin imo. Why don't you try to invest in the Pos coin?
It seems better caused by the limited supply. Electroneum will get a lot of new coin everyday.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
neatworld (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:55:58 PM

Ummm.. YEAH because none of the original ICO investors can take advantage of this 2.5 x ICO price. That privilege belongs to the miners and guess what - I've tried mining and with my simple little laptop, I'm not getting anything worth writing home about in any of the pools - official or unofficial. I don't work in a tech-related department so I don't have the luxury of mining on the computers at work, either. Can you blame us for feeling a bit worried, especially since it looks like there will be huge dump once the wallets are released? Lucky for me, I spread my risks when it comes to investments but it's just too bad because I truly wanted this project to take off. Even if it wasn't a scam to begin with, given all the delays and excuses, it's just starting to smell like a baaad deal.

re: Hackerone - I read on another thread that Hackerone haven't really confirmed their involvement in the project and that the only reference to ETN on their end is a user-generated page? Would love more background or info on this from anyone who knows better than me!
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

I would not particularly believe any project. Even if he grew up against the background of others. The overbought asset will still fall over time. It is better to buy at the initial stage.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
hosseinimr93
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 5235

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:09:07 PM

Ummm.. YEAH because none of the original ICO investors can take advantage of this 2.5 x ICO price. That privilege belongs to the miners and guess what - I've tried mining and with my simple little laptop, I'm not getting anything worth writing home about in any of the pools - official or unofficial. I don't work in a tech-related department so I don't have the luxury of mining on the computers at work, either. Can you blame us for feeling a bit worried, especially since it looks like there will be huge dump once the wallets are released? Lucky for me, I spread my risks when it comes to investments but it's just too bad because I truly wanted this project to take off. Even if it wasn't a scam to begin with, given all the delays and excuses, it's just starting to smell like a baaad deal.

re: Hackerone - I read on another thread that Hackerone haven't really confirmed their involvement in the project and that the only reference to ETN on their end is a user-generated page? Would love more background or info on this from anyone who knows better than me!

There is no doubt that everything will become normal and all the investors can make huge profits. The team is working hard, if they were scam, there was no need to make an announcement about what is going on.
There are many scam ICOs which you cannot find the team once the ICO ends. But Electroneum team is working to solve the problems and keep in touch with investors.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:23:54 PM

There is no doubt that everything will become normal and all the investors can make huge profits. The team is working hard, if they were scam, there was no need to make an announcement about what is going on.
There are many scam ICOs which you cannot find the team once the ICO ends. But Electroneum team is working to solve the problems and keep in touch with investors.

But it just became such a messy situation, it's never easy recovering from that. But I could see it happening.
neatworld (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:30:01 PM

Let me clarify, I do not think ETN is an outright scam. But I think it's lost a lot of its gloss and trustworthiness, especially with the devs constantly changing the dates when the wallet will be released.  I start to have strong doubts that they can ever properly recover from this.

That's why I asked if anyone who knows crypto better than me, knows of other altcoins that also had a very rocky start and went on to be relatively stable. Not trying to attack ETN here, but definitely saying it has a lot of 'splainin to do Smiley
cryptbro

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:35:24 PM

Marketing is top notch. Haven't seen any other coin market as well as them and that is going to speak volumes once they actually go live. A lot of the project is still under development. Wallet, site, etc. they honestly haven't even started yet but it's a good sign they're testing security with hackerone. Just be patient most people don't even have their coins/know how to buy them yet. I think they're going to tap a shit ton of new crypto people and bring in a lot of new money. I'll be mining and hodling til then!
dianepot

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

im still beleiving in ETN . hoping as well that they will do what they promised  Wink
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:19:40 PM

well their online wallet will be release second week at December, iam one of those ico contributor so I cant really complain much... my money still with them
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:29:25 PM

I still believe in etn because its suffering to fix everything. They even continue updating on their twitter and Facebook about their process.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

I don't know much with this coin but I had heard about it in some comments I read before, seems an interesting coin and maybe will probably be known as top Altcoin next to Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, LiteCoin and so on.
For me it's not easy to put trust on ICOs that has never yet proved to be more useful but somehow we're too careful also to risk investments.
But when I do, I'll better put a portion of my portfolio than letting all my assets on a single coin and you know what I mean.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

well their online wallet will be release second week at December, iam one of those ico contributor so I cant really complain much... my money still with them

I definitely choose Ethereum because I believe it is currently the strongest competitor of Bitcoin. ETN is also interesting, but I think its time is over. I've invested a lot in ETH and count on his success.
rodalutor

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:05:15 AM

But it just became such a messy situation, it's never easy recovering from that. But I could see it happening.

It's been real messy, my reference to price relative to ICO just showed that there are still many who believe. As you said, if they can turn it around (and I believe they can) then I think they'll still have enough support to see them through.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:23:55 AM

My friend invested in ETN while it is still on hype. She can withdraw the funds since it is been locked up. Hope everything will be okay soon.
NaoakiYamashita

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:45:57 AM

Electroneum is a very good altcoin. I also invested in it at the beginning of the transaction and I also gained a profit from it. Then I did not follow it anymore. But according to me ETN is still a good altcoin to invest.
neatworld (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:23:17 PM

Electroneum is a very good altcoin. I also invested in it at the beginning of the transaction and I also gained a profit from it. Then I did not follow it anymore. But according to me ETN is still a good altcoin to invest.

Do you mean you mined and sold it off? Cos I don't see how else you would gain a profit from it since all the ICO investors are stuck with unaccessible wallets
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:02:21 PM

It is still locked up,so my answer is no.The team behind this coin should be a shamed to themselves investors are getting angry and their investments are useless because it has been locked up since then.

yuno

Activity: 308

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:22:33 PM

What's happening to ETN now? Do you still believe mates?  Huh

DevlishNo

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

I believe in it, the team behind it is trying to push it forward. Still a young coin with loads of potential.

I am closing in on 10K ETN invested  Smiley

The CEO sent this email today, so lots of nice things coming up Smiley

https://mailchi.mp/electroneum/electroneum-token-sale-open-138849?e=cdff331562
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

I believe in this team and their work they are doing great at least for those who bought alot of the token there is gain now.

Exchange Email

Activity: 583

Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

We always believe in ETN, not only we have all our GPU cards mining we also created an pool for it http://etn.pool.nocroom.com

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

I dont believe in this project because it sound too good to be true, also dev alway delay update and never answer people on forum. This project have a very good marketing team like Bitcoinnect so they make people believe them ideas are amazing, also I think believe it is profitable to mine on smartphone and the supply of this altcoin is huge. Anyway, this project looks like another Bitcoinnect for me.

sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

Electroneum was recently launched and has a high volatility rate considering its lows in prices in the recent months but this is true for any coin in the market. What makes ETN an attractive investment is its technology, its focus on solving a specific problem is survival of the big bleeding recently along with its link to Ethereum.
logento

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

Install Electroneum App from Google Play Store (iOS coming soon)
Login to Electroneum App and go to More option.
Click on Earn FREE Coin and then Enter a Code and put this Code C6DEB6 and Submit.
Enjoy your bonus! Smiley   Code: C6DEB6
I have 50 H/s so you get biggest bonus!

www.kepfeltoltes.eu/images/hdd1/2018/04/17/789etn3.png
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Dont know, I guess I never had attachment with this coin ever. I tried to swing trade it one time and when went up loosing everything then I stopped it in the first place. It doesnt seem to rebound at all because it has lost the development course that it has previously and now is the time when we should really leave it behind. Have you ever observed dramatic moment in its prices? There was time when we could have had great opportunities holding it but later it went down like crazy. So I am not being negative here but being practical here at the moment. So you can make your decision depending upon that.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

hehe i never looked into electroneum news but i have still left 20 ETn on a paper wallet maybee it gets somethink Cheesy

regards
logento00

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

Login to Electroneum App and go to More option.
Click on Earn FREE Coin and then Enter a Code and put this Code C6DEB6 and Submit.
Enjoy your bonus! Smiley   Code: C6DEB6

My mine speed: www.kepfeltoltes.eu/images/hdd1/2018/04/17/789etn3.png
You get the biggest bonus!
kindbtc

Activity: 1008

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

Yeah im holding and disappointed at the moment, i had a hood chance to sell at 0.20 but I kept holding and now the price is down to 0.02, most experts were saying it can reach upto $1 so hold, i think they personally sold at 20 cents.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

Electroneum is a good project. Although, it has faced a lot of setback. I hope it gets up soon and give another big boom again. I really do not like investing into projects that suddenly just pump, because their fall is usually much. What is there again is that, before such coin rises, it might takes lits of time. Anything might happen though. If the team decides to do another great work on it.
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

According to me its a good coin but it is new and every new coin takes some time to develop and it takes time for it to get popularity same is happening with Electroneum its in a development phase I am sure soon it will get a boom and all will be regretting that why they did not hold it.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

Disappointing performance, about to drop out the top 100.  I carry a bag that i keep going to sell... then dont, i think the project will be huge if/when they deliver.  I always remember non-crypto friends talking about this last year, having the app on their phone, and still see it there.
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

I have 5000 etn, but etn gone lower everyday now its only 0.02$,,  I cant expect it, I thought it can hold in 0.07 or 0.08$. but I believe it can up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

I don't have follow ETN news long time ago, but I've earn some ETN from their bounty campaign, not too much $$ right now, so I'm planning hold for long term and hope it's increase x5 x10 profit later
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

This is one of the most hype ICO ever, but i think it's for long time hodl.
I got a few that i got from ICO, still hodl it maybe i will sell it next year or more
logento00

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

Login to Electroneum App and enjoy your bonus! Smiley   Code: C6DEB6
I think it's for long time hold but it's worth!
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

I still believe in electroneum, though the rate and hype giving to ETN is down a little, but i see it as long term investment and it will back to good and well rated crypto very soon
eijikaido11

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

I still believe in electroneum (ETN) and I think that this coin has future too. I like the idea and the mobile miner on phones. I will be HODLING my ETN to the moon!
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

I still believe in electroneum (ETN) and I think that this coin has future too. I like the idea and the mobile miner on phones. I will be HODLING my ETN to the moon!
They say that mining using a mobile is not profitable base on the analysis of the exerts in mining that I read last year. It is a challenge to their team to fix this issue to make it profitable and to recover from its losses.
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

Very little now is heard about this crypto currency. Maybe it's just a project without a real innovation
Killerke00

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:09:14 PM

ETN is a coin with great potential.
If you just downloaded ETN app you can use my referral code C6DEB6 for sharing profit.
I mine with 50+ H/s and always connected. Use my code and you earn maximum bonus!

Evidence:
www.kepfeltoltes.eu/images/hdd1/2018/05/07/250SAMSUNG.jpg
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:49:54 AM

yes many people believe the etn because this is a nice The Electroneum blockchain; An app-based wallet that allows someone to access Electroneum with zero .... Hi, I still believe the electroneum will start up excitedly.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:35:01 AM

Very little now is heard about this crypto currency. Maybe it's just a project without a real innovation

I guess you must be living under a rock because there is a lot going on with this coin.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

honestly as a etn holder I felt not really believe with this coin, still waiting this coin to do mass adoption. Im sorry to say but it feel like this project is to much overhype at the beginning.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

Don't believe in electoreum anymore. Their max supply is too high and everyone can basically mine it. forget this. the hype was to big though.
Rejinx

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

I would not largely terminate whatever duty. Even whether he matured up cutis the land of others.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

Oh i thought this coin has been burried dead?why is it sounds like it can recover?

I use to like this coin wayback but today this is just a piece of the past and wont never come to recover.electroneum is dying .admit it mate and move on
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

It is hard to say at the moment because all the market is red and at bottom, we have to admit that etn was over hyped and now the holders are getting a beating, i think it is better to wait for market to recover and developers to deliever on their promises before taking a sell decision.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
olari

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

The crypto currency, which can be used with any smartphone, sounds like a great idea, but there is a big problem. The problem is that if a smartphone can profitably use Electroneum, a high-ranking miner can use crypto currency even more efficiently. I do not see the future of this project.
piranxa

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

etn will plummet up the roof i swear the god , guys stick on it dont sell stay put. asic are the way. someone with money can buy either gpu or asic and gain 51% its not a problem , we also should get asics to compete with them or else we have no chance
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

The project is in nowhere, the idea is good but the necessary development in this project is not observed!
Benomil

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

As indicated by me its a decent coin however it is new and each new coin sets aside some opportunity to create and it requires investment for it to get notoriety same is going on with Electroneum its in an advancement stage I am certain soon it will get a blast and all will be lamenting that why they didn't hold it.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Electroneum has somehow managed to fall out of favor with the investors, not much has been heard about the coin really. So people are not sure about the coin and you don't expect people to invest in a coin that they are not sure of. I am a firm believer in believing in coins but it does look like electroneum has ran out its course from where I'm standing.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

perhaps many people still trust electroneum because they still keep in large quantities, but if I myself prefer to trust other coins that are more potential and do not have a high risk of loss.

antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

i don't know. The dev seems have premined coin too much. Some peoples say about 7 billion of ETN has been premined in block 1, that is about 30% of max supply! This makes me doubt about electroneum project. Electroneum classic is exist to justify this wrong and dishonest behavior from electroneum devs. You can see the ANN of electroneum classic here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4602598.0
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

I' m also enjoying this virtual currency. Now i' m investing a little bit in it , but just keep in case the market is quite unpredictable and unpredictable , anything can happen. Etn has the foundation that eth has given us a certain peace of mind when investing in it. All venture capital can bring enormous profits. Believe it
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

I still trust this coin in fact I'm still holding my ETN. I only sell about 10 % of my holding, the team is not sitting they are doing something. They have been listed om some good exchanges, they are working with ios app. I'm excited and looking forward that etn will be use on store, cafe, etc. in the future.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: