Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💲💲[ANN][ICO] 💲💲 LINKEYE : Blockchain-based Global Credit Alliance  (Read 32747 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:32:16 PM

Has the pre-sale of the tokens already begun?
As far as I know they will not have a pre-sale, starts immediately the stage of the crowdsail
Ow.. ok
So the crowdsale began or not yet?
As far as I know, it started on November 10, and now it will last until January 31
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:34:33 PM

What about data security? How much will this system be reliable in this regard?
The decentralized system provides a much higher level of security than systems with centralized data centers. especially all data will be encrypted and broken into blocks.
Will not the data in this network be public?
Part of the data will be available in clear form, and some of the data (personal data of users) will be encrypted and inaccessible to everyone. In fact, developers use a lot of modern software solutions for the operation of their system.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:35:31 PM

As far as I know they will not have a pre-sale, starts immediately the stage of the crowdsail
Ow.. ok
As far as I know, it started on November 10, and now it will last until January 31
Wow... Will this last so long? Almost 3 months!
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:40:33 PM

In which countries will this project work? China?
No, not only China, the geography of this project is much wider!
Which countries besides China will participate?
Basically Asian country. Indonesia, Malaysia, some more, I do not remember all.
Hmm..
But why the Asian market? Why not Europe or the United States? Do these markets have a greater economic interest?
Developers have been working in the credit sector for a number of years already, they studied the Asian market, collected data, entered into partnership agreements with many companies and wanted to develop the credit sector in the Asian market. Because there is a deficit in this area, very few people use credits and credit cards.
Really? I did not think that this situation in the Asian market in terms of loans and credit cards, what is it connected with? Banks do not provide profitable solutions or is it not popular among the population?
DarkPunk

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:41:23 PM

Ow.. ok
Yes, but I think this is a very good decision.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

The decentralized system provides a much higher level of security than systems with centralized data centers. especially all data will be encrypted and broken into blocks.
Part of the data will be available in clear form, and some of the data (personal data of users) will be encrypted and inaccessible to everyone. In fact, developers use a lot of modern software solutions for the operation of their system.
Which solutions? For example?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:55:57 PM

Hmm..
But why the Asian market? Why not Europe or the United States? Do these markets have a greater economic interest?
Developers have been working in the credit sector for a number of years already, they studied the Asian market, collected data, entered into partnership agreements with many companies and wanted to develop the credit sector in the Asian market. Because there is a deficit in this area, very few people use credits and credit cards.
Really? I did not think that this situation in the Asian market in terms of loans and credit cards, what is it connected with? Banks do not provide profitable solutions or is it not popular among the population?
I think both of these options at once. But I can not say for sure the reason, I did not study this question. However, as I understand it, Linkyey wants to correct the current state of the credit market, and intends to invest in it all the forces and achievements. I think they will succeed
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:56:38 PM

Ow.. ok
Why do you think so?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

For example, they implemented the symmetric encryption algorithm PBFT to improve performance, this technology recommends using IBM. They also optimized CIFS, which increased synchronization and data transfer between different nodes.
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:03:12 PM

Hmm..
I think both of these options at once. But I can not say for sure the reason, I did not study this question. However, as I understand it, Linkyey wants to correct the current state of the credit market, and intends to invest in it all the forces and achievements. I think they will succeed
Well, wish the developers good luck Smiley
rain_wins

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:04:24 PM

South East asia is very promising market for lending. I have a lot of confidence in this ico and team.
DarkPunk

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:05:35 PM

Ow.. ok
Why do you think so?
Because it will last both during the end of the fiscal year and at the beginning of the new year. Thus, they will immediately find two financial periods.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:08:23 PM

I saw information that the company plans to arrange a global roadshow. Will it take place in European regions or only in the territory of Asian countries?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:10:47 PM

For example, they implemented the symmetric encryption algorithm PBFT to improve performance, this technology recommends using IBM. They also optimized CIFS, which increased synchronization and data transfer between different nodes.
It looks impressive. In the end, will it be an open source product or not?
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:12:36 PM

Ow.. ok
Why do you think so?
Because it will last both during the end of the fiscal year and at the beginning of the new year. Thus, they will immediately find two financial periods.
And what about the holidays? They will not become a hindrance for crowdsale?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

I saw information that the company plans to arrange a global roadshow. Will it take place in European regions or only in the territory of Asian countries?
In addition to Asian countries planned to visit: Dubai, Switzerland, UK, France, Canada, Australia
DarkPunk

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:18:30 PM

Ow.. ok
Why do you think so?
And what about the holidays? They will not become a hindrance for crowdsale?
I do not think so, the period of tokensale is long enough Smiley
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:19:38 PM

It looks impressive. In the end, will it be an open source product or not?
Yes, it will be an open source product
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:21:43 PM

In addition to Asian countries planned to visit: Dubai, Switzerland, UK, France, Canada, Australia
It is great! Where can I find out the details?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:28:13 PM

It is great! Where can I find out the details?

More details for every event will be coming. For right now, the next event will be in Singapore. Visit this website for more details.

https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/linkeye-ico-sg-roadshow-the-credit-alliance-network-tickets-40704332755
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: