Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💲💲[ANN][ICO] 💲💲 LINKEYE : Blockchain-based Global Credit Alliance  (Read 32748 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:46:50 PM

So is it working like credit alliance?
It would say it is a credit alliance, but is based on blockchain, which makes it really innovative
Not sure that credit mechanism might be regulated by some ICO users
You can talk to devs, they have a really good plan and a professional team to make it
Can you give me more details how this aspect even works?
To regulate alliance members and to prevent data fraud, the credit profile of each alliance member will be disclosed in real time. Each member receives an initial credit score of 100 at the assignment. Once there is dishonest behavior founded, 5 points will be deducted from the score and it will be broadcasted to the alliance. The user would be banned from service when there is 0 credit score left.
I can see many ways to abuse the system already
Here`s the thing,  Im sure you would not trade with a low score user
No, I wont what kind of question is that?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:48:03 PM

It would say it is a credit alliance, but is based on blockchain, which makes it really innovative
You can talk to devs, they have a really good plan and a professional team to make it
To regulate alliance members and to prevent data fraud, the credit profile of each alliance member will be disclosed in real time. Each member receives an initial credit score of 100 at the assignment. Once there is dishonest behavior founded, 5 points will be deducted from the score and it will be broadcasted to the alliance. The user would be banned from service when there is 0 credit score left.
You see, bitcointalk has the same kind of protection if you see scam users you would know it before they could do anything
Neutrality

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

You see, bitcointalk has the same kind of protection if you see scam users you would know it before they could do anything
Does it really works?
zero9119

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:49:36 PM

Does it really works?
Ofc it works, if you ever traded by this forum you would know.
Neutrality

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:50:53 PM

Does it really works?
Thx, I guess that it would be a reasonable decision to invest now
zero9119

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

Does it really works?
You bet! That is a really promising project Im sure many ppl would use it in the near future
Neutrality

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:52:54 PM

Does it really works?
You bet! That is a really promising project Im sure many ppl would use it in the near future
Thx, Ill invest as fast as I can, good luck
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:57:43 PM

I like the project already but whats the deal with tokenization?
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:59:02 PM

It works like any other token service, it is going to be used as the user's credentials for querying data on the
LinkEye platform.
Dwarf42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:00:32 PM

It works like any other token service, it is going to be used as the user's credentials for querying data on the
LinkEye platform.
Ive heard you can profit out of this by sharing data from market
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

LinkEye platform.
Its true, if you want to gain some revenue, it would be a great option
Dwarf42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:03:34 PM

LinkEye platform.
Its true, if you want to gain some revenue, it would be a great option
Oh ty, its nice to know how this project works before investing
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:15:15 PM

complex project I hope the guys will take him  Wink
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:40:25 PM

Hello,

Your ICO has been added to our listing (your profile link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/linkeye). Our platform was established to provide its users reliable information about Initial Coin Offerings and help ICOs become more successful. Currently our listing consists of more than 1400 ICOs.

If you'd like to make any updates to your ICO click the following link: https://www.trackico.io/update-ico/

If you have any other questions click https://www.trackico.io/contact/

Thanks a lot. Linkeye is a great project that aims to bring the credit system across the globe and bring fairness to everyone with reliable credit profiling.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:56:19 AM

New design for the ANN thread is just up. Hope you all love it. ICO details like token sale, team members, advisor and roadmap are all can be found on the first page. Feel free to join us in telegram to tell us how you feel.
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:34:16 PM

Do I understand correctly that my loan will be issued online? What time should pass for approval?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:50:58 PM

Do I understand correctly that my loan will be issued online? What time should pass for approval?

I'm more interested in another question. How will the credit rating of the user be determined?
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:31:22 PM

I'm more interested in another question. How will the credit rating of the user be determined?

I believe that the system will have its own credit rating. Or, if the developers have a close relationship with the banking system, they can take advantage of already existing analyzes
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:05:50 PM

I believe that the system will have its own credit rating. Or, if the developers have a close relationship with the banking system, they can take advantage of already existing analyzes

I believe that at this stage it would be more logical to cooperate with banks, but in parallel to develop its credit rating system. It is important to understand that the target audience selected by the developers of countries is less creditworthy, that is, the threshold for issuing a loan should be lower
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:18:50 PM

I believe that at this stage it would be more logical to cooperate with banks, but in parallel to develop its credit rating system. It is important to understand that the target audience selected by the developers of countries is less creditworthy, that is, the threshold for issuing a loan should be lower
by issuing lower loan limits will certainly be more flexible and more efficient as it minimizes the credit risk that can happen at any time and harms the company.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: