Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💲💲[ANN][ICO] 💲💲 LINKEYE : Blockchain-based Global Credit Alliance  (Read 32747 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:34:38 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 01:38:33 AM by hua_hui

LINKS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:50:05 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 11:05:20 AM by hua_hui

OUR BOUNTY IS NOW LIVE!!!!

Click Here

News Updates
LinkEye Lucky Draw Announcement

The LinkEye Lucky Draw will be held on 21st December 2017, Thursday, at GMT +8, 21:00 hours.

Here is what you need to know:
a) To qualify for our lucky draw, kindly ensure that all the following are done:

Create an Achain or Kcash wallet and register your wallet address + telegram @username here: https://goo.gl/forms/Fr9uImBhG7ILqPnE2
Join our International Telegram Chat: https://t.me/linkeye_en
Join our Lucky Draw Announcement Channel: https://t.me/luckyLET
*Do ensure that you use the same telegram account registered in step 1 for step 2 and step 3.

b) The payout structure of the lucky draw will be determined by the number of members in the Lucky Draw Announcement Channel and the International Telegram Chat, as shown below:

250 members in Lucky Draw Announcement Channel + 2,500 members in International Telegram Chat: USD 5,000 worth of LETs
500 members in Lucky Draw Announcement Channel + 3,000 members in International Telegram Chat: USD 10,000 worth of LETs
1,000 members in Lucky Draw Announcement Channel + 3,500 members in International Telegram Chat: USD 20,000 worth of LETs
1,500 members in Lucky Draw Announcement Channel + 4,000 members in International Telegram Chat: USD 40,000 worth of LETs
And last but not least, if we managed to hit 2,000 members in our Lucky Draw Announcement Channel + 5,000 members in the International Telegram Chat: USD 80,000 worth of LETs + BONUS: Top prize of USD 10,000 of LETs to the grand winner!
c) The general flow of the Lucky Draw will be as follows:

With the exception of the final BONUS prize stated in the payout structure, the payout will be split into the following (per USD 5,000 ticket size):
10 lucky-you prizes worth USD 100

5 wish-it-was-me prizes worth USD 500

1 I-am-the-one prize worth USD 1,500

We will utilize a random user bot to announce the winner in the International LinkEye Chat, before posting the results to the Lucky Draw Announcement Channel.
What are you waiting for? Start inviting and keep your fingers crossed! Smiley

Cheers,

LinkEye Team

The circle of digital currency is picking up, who is the next winner?

Double 11 is destined to be a special day. Several shocking accidents happened to the circle of digital currency. BCH broke up the surging record of 400% historically, which is followed by LTC,DASH and HSR kept rising all the time. The circle of digital currency is picking up , so who is the next winner? On the path to blockchain globalization, Linkeye is the pioneer of the credit industry, the blockchain-based credit alliance is worth to get much attention.

LinkEye is a set of independent solutions of the blockchain-based credit sharing alliance. Based on the European, Southeast Asia and Chinese markets, LinkEye uses the deep integration of blockchain technology and economic model, and shares the data of bad credit list among members to construct all the individual credit data into a whole and forms a social credit database characterized by reliance and wide coverage. In this way, the social credit system can be effectively improved. It is significant for Linkeye to use technology to promote global credit development.

Linkeye team has rich working experience in credit loan industry and blockchain area. Currently, Linkeye has a clear entry point into the credit industry and has designed and developed the most efficient blockchain data sharing platform. The eight core mechanisms: Blacklist Mechanism, Membership Mechanism, Credit Mechanism, Arbitration Mechanism, Information Sharing Mechanism, Smart Pricing Mechanism, Data Security Firewall Mechanism, Open API Mechanism can ensure the alliance platform operate efficient and orderly. Meanwhile, Linkeye has reached a strategic cooperation with many top credit platforms at home to share the bad credit list.

It is noteworthy that Linkeye has spent three months conducting a deep investigation of the credit market in Southeast Asia and Europe. Linkeye found that the high cost of mutual-sharing data is a universal phenomenon in Southeast and Europe. Linkeye needs to not only cut the cost of credit evaluation, but also solve the present problems of credit industry in Southeast Asia and Europe. Although these goals are difficult to realize, we are familiar with Linkeye and believe that they will develop better. Linkeye will accelerate the globalization of Chinese blockchain and will set an example for other peers.

LinkEye will create a new world for you to convert the credit information into money

In the information age, instead of several upheavals of the traditional mode, the new thoughts are gradually accepted by people. According to people’s antiquated ideas about the financial industry, it is unbelievable for us to engage in financial industry if you don’t have much courage and wealth. However, the sound combination of internet and financial industry will break down this thinking. And the pioneer of this revolution is the LinkEye team, which is a blockchain-based credit alliance.

In order to be familiar with LinkEye, we must acknowledge what is the credit evaluation. Generally, the credit information is to collect credit. The credit is neither material capital, nor the good look. It is the accumulated moral quality after many financial business. People may doubt whether the invisible things can serve as an credit and transact unsecured loan.

Indeed, this can’t be achieved when the internet is not connected with the financial industry. Massive users’ credit information and assorted credit criteria make the credit system get into trouble. However, a sea of information on the internet and powerful storing function not only injected innovation into financial industry, but inaugurated a new world for LinkEye. This new world is to convert the credit into cash.

LinkEye is not the the first one to run the credit industry. The traditional credit industry is not only unofficial and lacking credibility, but easy to result in misconduct behaviors. The unsound and various credit criteria will take a heavy toll on the financial industry.

On the 29th of Nov, LinkEye was in Singapore, attending the BlockShow Asia Summit and was invovled in the Achain night. Here is some of the highlight for the day.

Why LinkEye founded the credit alliance with blockchain technology?

Because Linkeye wants to make the information more open, transparent, unchangeable and accurate. You can be a registered member of LinkEye if you are in urgent need of money.

During the process of strict scrutiny, the first step is to ensure the moral quality of registered member. The fictitious credit record will be phased out. Once be a member of LinkEye, you not only can enjoy the convenience brought by the credit system, but also have to accept the supervision of community, and regulate other members’ information. Mutual supervision can bring reliable credit information for us.

bigpan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:04:20 PM

Last I heard ICOs were not being legal in China. Am I wrong? How are you going to deal with that?

Also, why do you need so much of the supply even though you are already making an ICO with a big part of it?
Almost 12k BTC for the ICO to be successful?
kaduwall2

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:06:32 PM

Last I heard ICOs were not being legal in China. Am I wrong? How are you going to deal with that?

Also, why do you need so much of the supply even though you are already making an ICO with a big part of it?

I'm interested in exactly the same thing.
Can the team please clarify?

I'll be waiting for an answer, thank you.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:43:16 PM

I'm interested in exactly the same thing.
Can the team please clarify?

I'll be waiting for an answer, thank you.

You are welcome. I would be glad to deliver your message to the developer team. I will keep you all updated if there is any news from them.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:16:03 AM

Here is the answer that i manage to get. Hope that answer your question.

LinkEye foundation is registered in Singapore and hence it is not under the China regulation law.

For the number of btc and eth, there are some errors on the whitepaper so i have done the necessary changes here. The correct amount has been updated. Thanks.
fernandoelis1

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:29:26 AM

will open a bounty campaing? Cool

laiwendersky

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:26:41 AM

the data on the block chain cannot be deleted, what would you do if you made a misjudgment?

varandas

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:37:22 AM

How long have you been involved in blockchain?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:42:50 AM

the data on the block chain cannot be deleted, what would you do if you made a misjudgment?

The data is reported by alliance members and there are mechanisms in place to punish alliance members for reporting false data and deal with fraudulent blacklisting. More details can be found by reading the eight core mechanisms in the whitepaper (Page 13 to 15, 22/11/2017 Whitepaper)

Linkeye was initially going to be internally funded by chinese investors and through a china-focused crowdfunding, but with the intention of becoming a global blockchain. They have since refunded investors from their previous ICO after the chinese ICO ban and will be hosting this new ICO targetting global investors, with a comprehensive roadshow format to introduce multiple investors in the region to the tech and idea.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:45:02 AM

Most likely will cause that is what we suggest to the team and they quite like it.

How long have you been involved in blockchain?

Hi varandas, you referring to me? The ico team? Or laiwendersky(the guy who post above you?)
b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:47:50 AM

do you have any previous experience of working in blockchain net? Huh Roll Eyes
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:34:04 AM

do you have any previous experience of working in blockchain net? Huh Roll Eyes

Hi Synthestech, if you are talking about the ICO team, from our community manger' research, he state that
''Overall, the linkeye project already has massive collaborators lined up and a functional network. The tech used by linkeye has been demoed by IBM themselves, and linkeye is planning for April 2018 to have the most important credit members be part of this network
 By end 2018 they expect 70-80% of all blacklisted borrowers in their target regions to be assimilated into the linkeye blockchain
 which is already powerful enough to command investor attention globally Cheesy''
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:58:28 PM

There will an upcoming bounty campaign that we are excited to launch. However, we are waiting for everything to settle down first and get the official confirmation before we can start. Cheers.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:24:57 AM

OUR BOUNTY IS NOW LIVE!!!!

Click Here
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:22:37 PM

This is an ico with super solid team. Do have a look and tell us how you think or feel about it?
Meandros555

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:37:21 AM

Are you planning an airdrop campaign in the future?
Cheers
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:40:57 AM

Are you planning an airdrop campaign in the future?
Cheers

There is already an airdrop. Do check out the bounty airdrop, the link will be provided below.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2437800.msg24972478#msg24972478

jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:11:54 AM

end day is jan 2017???
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:39:35 AM

end day is jan 2017???

Do join our telegram channel to get the latest news.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: