Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is an altcoin  (Read 1130 times)
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

Call it whatever you want, shill. it is THE powerhouse and THE major crypto now.
If we want to distinguish the true classification of bitcoin we need to know the true system of Bitcoin. We can't hide the fact that bitcoin is a form of crypto-currency. So for me having bitcoin is having the main crypto form out there in the market while altcoin or also called as alternative coin which is all crypto-currency next to bitcoin in terms of transactions and availability on the market.
etsonarrantes

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

Really? Come on! Bitcoin is best and most trustfull coin in the world. There are many false speculation, don't believe..
Rosberger

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:39:07 PM

Bitcoin is not a altcoin for me. For me its the main coin and its not the second but the first coin ever made for crypto. So how can a main coin be altcoin ?

This sounds very wrong. Everyone here believes that bitcoin is the maincoin not a altcoin.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:12:26 PM

There were many cryptocurrencies before Bitcoin.

Therefore Bitcoin is an altcoin - and will also be beaten by another altcoin, just as it did itself.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/quick-history-cryptocurrencies-bbtc-bitcoin-1397682630/

No way, bitcoin is not an altcoin.
Bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin dark, bitcoin plus are the altcoins.
Coins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Monero, and Bitconnect are also altcoins Smiley
Often people consider bitcoin as altcoins but I think they must need to update their information and once they get to know about it, they will be astonished to see such confusions just rendering out of their mind. Bitcoin can never be called as altcoin rather awareness campaigns must be put in action to acknowledge people what are \the differences actually bitcoin and altcoins have.
hujanderas

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:04:26 PM

Is that true? this is the first time I know. I will tell that anyone who has ever tried to make crypto coins, but satoshilah that helps life a bit. He has made bitcoin until now, the government is trying to stop the progress of bitcoin. I would say that bitcoin remains the top level for a long time.
Albertartur

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:22:06 PM

Well, if you google the meaning of "altcoin" all they say is altcoin is "alternative to bitcoin". With that logic, you cannot consider bitcoin as an altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: