Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do I need not to give up my bitcoins? How does that going to benefit in the  (Read 516 times)
Iyottayu (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:49:00 PM

Why do I need not to give up my bitcoins? How does that going to benefit in the long run??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:54:55 PM

Why do I need not to give up my bitcoins? How does that going to benefit in the long run??

Because you will most likely lose money if you sell bitcoin on a long enough timeline. Limited supply, and a constant demand for bitcoin, will guarantee an increase on price. The decreases in price have been only distractions in the path to glory. Do not fall for the FUD artists, they have an agenda to create dips and crashes, get your cheap coins after you sell, and then continue raising the price on the long term.

Chances are, if you try to time the market, you will end up with loses, simply hold and buy further dips.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:06:47 PM

There is every reason to hold your bitcoin, first you stand to gain a lot by holding your bitcoin for as long as possible the price has kept on increasing in the past days. And secondly your bitcoin is your asset and at that it value is determined by it market demand so by holding your bitcoin and not giving up will guarantee you big interest at a long run.
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:14:36 PM

It's a simple case of people believing that the price will always trend upwards and therefore they hold to guarantee profit. However each individual should make their own decisions, you are well within your rights to sell your bitcoins or give them away or whatever you so please.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:48:12 PM

If you do like to earn profits then you would normally not tend to give up your Bitcoins since we do all know Bitcoin=Money and people do really loves money.Right? When it comes on benefits then it will really give an assurance specially on longer runs or future years to come that it will really pays you off on holding it but it would really depend on how much bitcoin you are holding on.These kind of questions doesnt really have point at all since we can able to answer it for our own selves.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:36:20 PM

If you do like to earn profits then you would normally not tend to give up your Bitcoins since we do all know Bitcoin=Money and people do really loves money.Right? When it comes on benefits then it will really give an assurance specially on longer runs or future years to come that it will really pays you off on holding it but it would really depend on how much bitcoin you are holding on.These kind of questions doesnt really have point at all since we can able to answer it for our own selves.
Yes, you are right
no one forbids you to sell or hold it.
but I think he wants advice from bitcoin users.
I suggest you keep hold of your bitcoin for a long time so you keep getting big profits.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:55:50 PM

Are you aware of what you're asking ?
Bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency on the long term ! There's people who bought this coin when it's price was no more than a dollar per coin , and until now bitcoin has made more than 8000% of growth  , with a 850% approx increase of value in just this current year !
People who bought bitcoin @6~6.5k dollars in the past month have already made more than 1.5k dollars per coin ! So there's no doubt that holding is the best choice to anyone who has some coins ! Because you never know , sky is the limit !
diagla

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:56:07 PM

There is every reason to hold your bitcoin, first you stand to gain a lot by holding your bitcoin for as long as possible the price has kept on increasing in the past days. And secondly your bitcoin is your asset and at that it value is determined by it market demand so by holding your bitcoin and not giving up will guarantee you big interest at a long run.

If you have to ask this question then don't hold onto your coins. You should not have to ask this if you understand BTC. I know you did not even try and do the homework so you're being lazy and asking here. It is simple. BTC solved problems in money, therefore it is the best universal ledger - because the network it runs on, the blockchain, is immutable, and the currency, bitcoin, has a finite supply of 21 million.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:04:26 PM

please be specific. what do you mean by give up? do you mean selling, giving it to others, or just leaving it up forever? you cant benefit much if you give up on your bitcoin rather the best to way to get benefit on bitcoin is by holding it for a long time therfore you can earn a profit if its value will increase or pump in the future. dont give up mate, i know you can do it.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:43:16 PM

Because a lot of people regret that they did it. In the past a lot of people who are holding a lot of bitcoin sold their bitcoins for a cheap price because they are thinking that bitcoin is dead and being that popular. But just after some years, bitcoin reached the price of $2000 and made a comeback after the price dump at what happened at Mt. Gox.

A lot of people regretted that they had sold their bitcoins so easily and with a cheap price. It may not be a benefit in the future but with out a doubt, it will be a profit.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:18:00 PM

Don't give up your bitcoin easily because you may miss the opportunity to make more money. A lot of people sells on panic and look where theye are now, buying back and suffering from a loss. If you just HODL your bitcoin you will surely earn big profit in the future, be more patient if you don't need that money then hodl.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:32:36 PM

If you can hold your bitcoins for now, so do it.
Corrections surely will happen, but even if BTC lost 60% of the current value , he's still worthing a lot, and  the chances are  the price keep growing in the  long-term.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:18:44 AM

You should read the stories where people became millionaires of the era just by holding the bitcoin. It was time when people just stored these digital currency for fun but who would had imagined that one day that fun game will turn them into millions of property holders and they did make it upto there thats why we have the stories alongside.

People have been lucky enough because they either had faith in the bitcoin or may be they just tried there luck out with something that became more than 8K worth today. So you imagine yourself in the situation like that, well you won’t be millionaires for sure but you will have the wealth which you may not earn after 10 years of hard work which you can earn just by holding your bitcoin in the right place. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:26:07 AM

if you give up then you will incur losses amount of money you have bought dibitcoin, then you do not give up easily to gain profit in bitcoin.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:33:19 AM

Just take a look on bitcoin graph over 7 years, bitcoin show a promising value so it's worth for investing in long term.
The question only, how dare enough do you to keep bitcoin for next 4 year. Bitcoin is risky investation but it yield more profit than usual investation

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:35:28 AM

In long run your bitcoin today that is valued $8000 may be above $500,000 and that is the reason why you should not give up on bitcoin. A friend advise me that we ought to saved 50% of our bitcoin earnings now in other to turn it into millions in our local currency in future. Your holding now might be able to be more than your retirement benefits in future. Bitcoin is still at the early stages of it development and in years to come,  when it is fully grown we may have one bitcoin equal to $1,000,000.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:38:41 AM

if you can hold it for much longer time for sure it will bring a big profits from your investment, if you notice most of those replied are positive that bitcoin will grow more and it will not stopping from here, that's most reason why people tend to hold what they currently have and avoid using it if there's no emergency cases, bitcoin would bring fortune just hold and wait.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:48:40 AM

Holding allows you to get the benefits of the price fluctuations. Imagine if bitcoin burst up and ended up at 10,000$ tomorrow. If you bought at 8000$ today, then your current amount evaluation in USD would be a 25% increase. If you were to give up your bitcoins and sell at 8000 again, you would lose out on the amount that you would have made. I suppose you should pull out of btc if you don't believe it has a future, but that's a personal decision.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:19:35 AM

Of course it is because Bitcoin is still dominating the cryptocurrency market and take a look at it's price now it already reach the new all tine high which means Bitcoin will still continue to dominate in the near future which is good to people who keeps on holding their Bitcoins. Well if we are talking about benefits I think being a millionaire in the near future through holding Bitcoin is so much more than benefits because it would change our future and life and for me that would be the greatest benefits we can harvest in the long run most especially people who buy some Bitcoins before hitting the price oh thousands of dollars and still keep on holding for future purposes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

Well, If you are a saver of bitcoin it will have a big benefit in the long run or in the future because we all know that bitcoin value was continually increasing and if you are smart person you will still wait until the bitcoin's value will reach the highest price and that's the time you need to convert it with fiat.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:11:11 AM

Because you will most likely lose money if you sell bitcoin on a long enough timeline.

The OP is asking why to hold bitcoins, not sell them.

Limited supply, and a constant demand for bitcoin, will guarantee an increase on price.

Limited supply in no way guarantees an increase price. A constant demand, i.e,. stable, not decreasing but not increasing, will keep the price the same. We must have increasing demand to increase the price. But, as the supply growth slows and demand increases it becomes much harder for the price to fall back...unless of course the community abandons the idea. But why would anyone abandon the idea if it's already stable as a store of value?
zhekinsp

Activity: 882
Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:14:24 AM

Well, If you are a saver of bitcoin it will have a big benefit in the long run or in the future because we all know that bitcoin value was continually increasing and if you are smart person you will still wait until the bitcoin's value will reach the highest price and that's the time you need to convert it with fiat.
Bitcoin can not reach its maximum value until people converting them into fiat we need to hold our bitcoin for long term like more that five years at that time more peole will adapt to the crypto currency system which means the demand will be high so the value also high,but we no need to convert them into fiat we can use bitcoin as a direct form of payment in future.

tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:25:57 AM

In this aspect, it’s up to you as that decision is yours to make. But think before doing so, balance the situation and if it is worthy enough for you to sold at this price. If you will not lose in selling it then do it but maybe in a month or few weeks from now the chance for you to profit doubled in the future is a possibility. So take few step backward and breath before deciding on that.

HODL
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:26:34 AM

Only you could check yourself for your own reason. For me, I cannot see any reason to give up my bitcoin unless there is already a movement in our country to restrict or ban cryptocurrencies. Most of the people give up their btc because of fear or impatience. But I would like to suggest to you to hold your coins, I am seeing more regrets in the future instead of the benefits when you let them go.

Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:30:54 AM

Is that really need to give up your bitcoin?  Because for me i just give up my bitcoin if i see that i actually gain a huge profit but if not i didn't give up my bitcoin.
If you see the price of bitcoin will increase as much as many investors and users are involve on it, after a year the users will also increase that's why we need to hold it for long term.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:59:58 AM

What do you mean by giving up my bitcoins. ? You are confused with something and taking the bitcoin thing wrong way. Bitcoin is simple and decentralised currency for your own use. It was made like such that you could use it peer to peer transaction. "Be your own bank" is the concept coming from this currencies only. You don't have to rely on anything or anyone. You are own boss of your holdings and you don't have to sell anything for any purpose.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:16:11 AM

Because if you give up your bitcoin yes you can get profit but how about ifbthe bitcoin price increase again for sure you will be cry because instead of making more profit.  You will earn some profit only. But they have advantages also if you sell your bitcoin because even the price of the bitcoin decrease your money will be stable or not decrease because you're already convert it into cash.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

Its up to you, if you need your bitcoins in order to support your current needs then I think it is better to give up your bitcoins and turn it on fiat but as long as you make it as your investment, try to hold on.
We have our own reasons why do we need to give up something and that reason may cause our neglection to our decision.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

if you wishing to gain more profits on bitcoin you should not give up , just hold it for a long term instead of doing day trading  'cause day trading with it is so difficult because the market is always fluctuate , and doing technical analysis every days for it is so depressing.  So long term is the best choice if want to obtain more profits.  .regards
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

You do not need to give up your bitcoin because it will not benefit you. Instead, you will lose a lot of money if you sell all your bitcoin when its price is very low. It will be good for you if you will just wait for the price of bitcoin to increase so that you can gain a large amount of profit and that will benefit you the most.

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

Let's put it this way. Look at bitcoin as your investment. You might not be needing money today, but in the future if you hold on your bitcoin today and someday, there's an emergency situation that you needed money then you can somewhat withdraw your bitcoins. Its like saving funds for you it you like that term. And you should always beyond, because we will never know when their some financial crisis that will come along so its better to save today so that you have something of a plan B. Maybe you are disappointed with how the price moves today, but rest assured that it will reach another all-time-high and you will be glad that you made the right decision to keep your bitcoins.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

It depends on how much do you believe in bitcoin. If you believe in it then make more investment in bitcoin. Holding it in the long run will benefit you, just wait when the value of bitcoin became high after so many years.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

Bitcoin is more like an asset. Just like Gold, its value grows from due time. Its wise to actually have this in preparation for the future growth of bitcoin. Be sure not to misa out what this asset can actually bring you. This is absolutely more than just saving money, uts the wisest way to invest gor the future. Knowing that it is niw getting more popular and it's demand is continuously increasing, never give up and miss out.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

Bitcoin is more like an asset. Just like Gold, its value grows from due time. Its wise to actually have this in preparation for the future growth of bitcoin. Be sure not to misa out what this asset can actually bring you. This is absolutely more than just saving money, uts the wisest way to invest gor the future. Knowing that it is niw getting more popular and it's demand is continuously increasing, never give up and miss out.

Definitely right, as long as you can hold it, hold it. Knowing bitcoins price is getting higher, you have the reason not to give up on it. Bitcoins price today is still very volatile and still low, however its demand is getting higher for it is already known by many people and still spreading its uses and benefits. Therefore, the more people investing and uses it the higher the its price value will be. Thus, the more profit we will have.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

It will not do you in the future at any price coins. Maybe you're a casual guest in the crypto economy. Such people often become easy prey for the whales. In order to be successful in crypto-Economics you must understand all processes and sincerely share the idea of cryptocurrencies.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

But, as the supply growth slows and demand increases it becomes much harder for the price to fall back...unless of course the community abandons the idea. But why would anyone abandon the idea if it's already stable as a store of value?

I think thats the point.
In a world where bitcoin works as intended (no big flaws in the protocol, no weird behaviour, ...) it is going to rise, massively.
When the majority of people is aware of bitcoin and of its properties (Store of value, trustless transactions of value, secured through math, ...)
the demand for BTC should grow massively compared to today.

Where, if something really really bad happens (security breach, etc.. ) the biggest part of the community indeed will abandon this idea.

In my opinion thats the only possible way of how bitcoin could 'die'.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

well why should you let go of your bitcoin, if one day in the future you will get great benefit from bitcoin. nobody knows how much bitcoin grows, but whatever it is, it's the amount you get. you just need to be patient waiting for the price to reach what you think is the highest.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

Giving up on bitcoin must not be one of your choices.Many people who uses bitcoin gives up specially once that the price rate falls.But then dont lose hope, and look in its brighter side, when you wait and save much more  of your bitcoin and once that the price you wanted comes,  then you can profit for more.Your waiting for long time will be change.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Weawant

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

Giving up on bitcoin must not be one of your choices.Many people who uses bitcoin gives up specially once that the price rate falls.But then dont lose hope, and look in its brighter side, when you wait and save much more  of your bitcoin and once that the price you wanted comes,  then you can profit for more.Your waiting for long time will be change.

If he don't have a choice but to give it up then he must do it price actually flactuating bad right now and this one could kill the profit of lowball holders or for the people who rely on their crypto profits for a living. But we shouldn't fear on this huge upset happening right now since all of things who fly high need to fall for a while and we might earn a huge digits if we hold for little while.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

You know.. right now when you are typing you are going towards the way where you would likey panic sell and trust me that would affect you in a very bad way.
You know highs and lows are...very.. common sometimes it's political adjustments that really causes a lot of change in the rate..
You should know that even if it's decentralized it's being affected but the good part is it won't last that long.
It will recover ... And you need to wait for that.
If you need money they for sure I would advise you to go for it and cash out but if you don't and you can somehow manage then I don't think that you should really panic
sell.

You are most likely to loose money !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

Saving bitcoin as a future investment is definitely profitable as its volatile price might make you good money and it is possible that it totally eradicates the fiat which won't be happening anytime soon but it is possible. As reaching 20k wasn't predicted but that did happen, right? So just stay positive and hope for good. But if you want to sell all you bitcoins with full consent and not regret later if it ever reaches greater heights, you'll not be stopped but hodling is advised.
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

Actually though, elasticity of Demand and supply of Bitcoin are mostly the determinants of  its price at any point in time making a great effect on it's Volatility. So, when there is effective demand for Bitcoin, the price continues to rise at that long run. So, one may decide to sell out its hold by then. But at the period like this, where there is increase in its supply because of its unstabled price, the best bet is to buy as much as possible and try to hold in patience for the skype to blossom again
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

Although bitcoin does not have a stable price, it has its advantages. Its price can grow by one day to several thousand dollars, and you can earn on it, but you can lose it if you are not ready for such a rise in price. But bitcoin is also more than just an investment - it's the future of digital currencies.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

Do not be too confident and do not be too desperate. All just a game market. and depending on you how you'll believe your bitcoin is preparing a big surprise. if you're in doubt, you can take off at any time

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Komobit

Activity: 161
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

There's none. At least not a granted one becouse there's nothing that says for sure that bitcoin will be the great cripto forever. Bitcoin is a pioneer and that's what hold him dear with the commynity, otherwise better criptos would already had taken his place - almost all of the new criptos do what bitcoin do in best and better ways.

There's a lot of comments here saying about offer/demand but almost none of them consider that this is true to every other cripto/bound/share and others. Bitcoin, as is now, is a huge bet... a bet that there's a high win change in your favor, but still a bet.

In my point of view I dont lose anything if I sell half my btcs now, becouse the projection of btc future, if accomplished, is so damn high that having half my assets or not will not make that much of a difference for what I will need in the future. By the way, this half that I mentioned is now distributed on others criptos.

Differ to real world scarcity, there's no true scarcity in internet. Bitcoin is based on scarcity but is this scarcity the winner or Dash scarcity will be elected by the market? I guess that if you have this in mind when searching for what to do will be a better way than thinking about btc exclusively.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

Holding will keep the price of bitcoin high as no one is selling so the supply will be scarce and the price will increase as the demand rises. If you think of it this way, if everyone in the world will stop selling bitcoin, people who wants it will pay top dollars to get it.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

Do not be too confident and do not be too desperate. All just a game market. and depending on you how you'll believe your bitcoin is preparing a big surprise. if you're in doubt, you can take off at any time
That's true, it really depends on a person on how he truly believes on bitcoin. The market is like a rollercoaster if you dont know how to ride definitely you will lose. By selling now it may lose your money so better learned the market well before making any decisions.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

it depend on you, if you feel desperate you can sell your coin right now but if you still hope to get a lot of profit of course you should patience and wait until the price rising again. up and down bitcoin price are common and that is a risk we must accept when we invest in bitcoin.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

First you will benefit from your Bitcoin. You may take note on the amount of Bitcoin or the exchange rate as you purchase Bitcoin. By holding it, in the long run you can see how much you will earn as time passed by. So not just waiting for the right time to sell your Bitcoin in a high price or as you target what amount you will set your Bitcoin for sale.

South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

Although bitcoin does not have a stable price, it has its advantages. Its price can grow by one day to several thousand dollars, and you can earn on it, but you can lose it if you are not ready for such a rise in price. But bitcoin is also more than just an investment - it's the future of digital currencies.
Exactly, that is the point, bitcoin is the future, there are people that sold their coins at 20000, they got great profits without a doubt however when you think about the potential price of bitcoin could reach in the next decades selling for such a low price seems like a bad business decision, this is why you should keep them because in the future those coins are going to become incredibly valuable.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Canis Majoris

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

No one can tell you that because no one can predict with certainty what will befall Bitcoin and crypto in the future. If the cryptoverse collapses in a major way or even in its entirety, then there is no reason not to sell right now while the prices are still high. But if the price picks up where it left off, then it will pay in the future if you keep your coins now. In other words, if it doesn't hurt you badly in a financial sense, stick to your guns, thats is, bitcoins.
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

It is very simple you should hold it if you want to reach the highest earnings that you want to have this year. Simply if you do hold it you will gain a lot of money. Try to be patient and hold it until December because it is the season of a high price in bitcoin.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

Saving bitcoin as a future investment is definitely profitable as its volatile price might make you good money and it is possible that it totally eradicates the fiat which won't be happening anytime soon but it is possible. As reaching 20k wasn't predicted but that did happen, right? So just stay positive and hope for good. But if you want to sell all you bitcoins with full consent and not regret later if it ever reaches greater heights, you'll not be stopped but hodling is advised.
Bitcoin is predicted a very bright future and if someone really wishes to have a bright future, it is better for him to kick out such thoughts like giving up on bitcoin now when it is going through a dump and save himself from any further loss, out of his mind. Bitcoin is the future of money. It is the best investment tool so far the mankind has discovered. Due to its volatile nature, bitcoin decreases but that does not mean it won’t increase.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:31:55 PM

Bitcoin is predicted a very bright future and if someone really wishes to have a bright future, it is better for him to kick out such thoughts like giving up on bitcoin now when it is going through a dump and save himself from any further loss, out of his mind. Bitcoin is the future of money. It is the best investment tool so far the mankind has discovered. Due to its volatile nature, bitcoin decreases but that does not mean it won’t increase.
Seems like you are very sure on what would be the thing that would happen to bitcoin in the future and I would tell you this, no man would able to predict the future ahead specially on crypto we might able to see the potential of bitcoin and the possible development and acceptance ahead but we cant really guarantee that this thing would sustain for long time being and I do strongly believe that in future it cant really be considered as the future of money.We might see its progress but wont come to a point where it would replace local fiat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

Because you can make very huge profit as soon as the Bitcoin's price increase highly. If you sell with the low rate you may regret in the future, when the price reach good level. Keep holding patiently and just dont panic when the price go down, it will go up again because Bitcoin's price is volatile.
Luce09

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

Now bitcoin has fallen in price, I think you should not panic, wait and be able to sell it more expensive in a couple of months.
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

Yeah bitcoin is the volatile currency it use to increase in price so if you will save it for the long time, it will increase it is the opportunity for people to get fast profit, bitcoin has the opportunity to be high in profit some experts made prediction that this year bitcoin is going to be 100k and it has started to grow so for those who are agree to save are going to be milliners after sometime it is already almost 20k dollars.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

The unit of bitcoin released on the whole Marketplace is limited and it will take timely effort to add more supply and adding supply of bitcoin will cause distrust. So you need to keep and hold your bitcoin because when many look for them the price will surely increase...

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

Investing in bitcoin is profitable. Even if the price is now low, bitcoin will still recover and conquer new peaks. So it was many times and will always be. Do not forget, the number of bitcoins is limited, but people who want to have bitcoin every day more and more.

So on red days - without panic, gentlemen! Everything will be well. Do not lose money in the red days and you see a lot of profits on bitcoin!

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

We must never give up on our bitcoins even the price will drop in a very low value because bitcoin will always recover and it is ideal for a long term investments. Many holders had prove this and they become millionaires afetr holding in a long time.

Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:34:27 PM

Since Bitcoin is a long term investment it will give you a good profit in a long span of time. You need to hold your Bitcoins specially when there's a price drop because selling it might get you 0 or less profit gained. You have to be patience with bitcoin because the expected profit will be years for you to get but it is worth it because it is a high one. Sell it all when it comes to its high value so you will have a high profit as well.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

i'm only holding 0.005 btc this past january 2017 and it's 10x by now

So think after 10 years or more of course i say even we take a risk here still the chance to earn is big like my earning

Actually if you have btc there's a lot of ways how to use it like variety of payment method and etc
South Park

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

Now bitcoin has fallen in price, I think you should not panic, wait and be able to sell it more expensive in a couple of months.
The price is low right now but it is not something to worry, if you can afford it this can be the right time to get a lot of bitcoin for a good price if you cannot afford it then just keep holding your coins just do not make the mistake of selling them after all, if you did not sold your coins at 20000 why you're going to sell them at 8000? That will not make sense.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

because holding it for a long time and wait til its rich the higher value to sell is the reason why you don't need to give up on bitcoin. Bitcoin is still fresh its starting the journey today and have a good future so don't lost your hope by holding it in a long run be encourage for all the expert analyst that bitcoin will make a new history this year that from $20k it will blows up to $30k and thats possible to happen because more and more people have notice what bitcoin is.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:25:26 AM

Cause bitcoins might give you good future. Investing in bitcoin is risky, you need to have lot of courage and belief that it will give you good benefits in the future. It might be risky but if bitcoin happens to succeed and rise in the future, definitely you'll not regret investing in it. We all know that bitcoin is just getting started, it is now widely accepted in most of the countries that can give more investors to invest in bitcoin and will be the reason for price to increase.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

There always a package of pros and cons for everything out there that exists on planet earth. Same is case with bitcoins, many advantages and disadvantages as well. Well, I consider bitcoins have more merits than demerits.

People are loving them, earning form them, using them as payment method, increasing their financial health, fulfilling needs with them and much more.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

Since Bitcoin is a long term investment it will give you a good profit in a long span of time. You need to hold your Bitcoins specially when there's a price drop because selling it might get you 0 or less profit gained. You have to be patience with bitcoin because the expected profit will be years for you to get but it is worth it because it is a high one. Sell it all when it comes to its high value so you will have a high profit as well.

Who says "Bitcoin is a long term investment"?  Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority. [1]

Do not invest recklessly just keeping the bitcoin up to high value is not a good plan.

If you do not trust Bitcoin, don’t use/invest in it.
Trying to cut losses after price collapse is the worst scenario.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
South Park

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:47:36 PM

There always a package of pros and cons for everything out there that exists on planet earth. Same is case with bitcoins, many advantages and disadvantages as well. Well, I consider bitcoins have more merits than demerits.

People are loving them, earning form them, using them as payment method, increasing their financial health, fulfilling needs with them and much more.
Bitcoin has some disadvantages but most of them are going to disappear, the greatest disadvantage right now is in my opinion volatility but that is going to go away once adoption grows significantly after all we cannot avoid the volatility of the market if a very low amount of people around the world have invested in bitcoin, that is why the price changes so much because from time to time we get a new influx of people buying bitcoin and this pushes the price up.

██████████████████████