Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do I need not to give up my bitcoins? How does that going to benefit in the  (Read 516 times)
Iyottayu (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:49:00 PM

Why do I need not to give up my bitcoins? How does that going to benefit in the long run??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:54:55 PM

Why do I need not to give up my bitcoins? How does that going to benefit in the long run??

Because you will most likely lose money if you sell bitcoin on a long enough timeline. Limited supply, and a constant demand for bitcoin, will guarantee an increase on price. The decreases in price have been only distractions in the path to glory. Do not fall for the FUD artists, they have an agenda to create dips and crashes, get your cheap coins after you sell, and then continue raising the price on the long term.

Chances are, if you try to time the market, you will end up with loses, simply hold and buy further dips.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:06:47 PM

There is every reason to hold your bitcoin, first you stand to gain a lot by holding your bitcoin for as long as possible the price has kept on increasing in the past days. And secondly your bitcoin is your asset and at that it value is determined by it market demand so by holding your bitcoin and not giving up will guarantee you big interest at a long run.
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:14:36 PM

It's a simple case of people believing that the price will always trend upwards and therefore they hold to guarantee profit. However each individual should make their own decisions, you are well within your rights to sell your bitcoins or give them away or whatever you so please.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:48:12 PM

If you do like to earn profits then you would normally not tend to give up your Bitcoins since we do all know Bitcoin=Money and people do really loves money.Right? When it comes on benefits then it will really give an assurance specially on longer runs or future years to come that it will really pays you off on holding it but it would really depend on how much bitcoin you are holding on.These kind of questions doesnt really have point at all since we can able to answer it for our own selves.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:36:20 PM

If you do like to earn profits then you would normally not tend to give up your Bitcoins since we do all know Bitcoin=Money and people do really loves money.Right? When it comes on benefits then it will really give an assurance specially on longer runs or future years to come that it will really pays you off on holding it but it would really depend on how much bitcoin you are holding on.These kind of questions doesnt really have point at all since we can able to answer it for our own selves.
Yes, you are right
no one forbids you to sell or hold it.
but I think he wants advice from bitcoin users.
I suggest you keep hold of your bitcoin for a long time so you keep getting big profits.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:55:50 PM

Are you aware of what you're asking ?
Bitcoin is the most profitable cryptocurrency on the long term ! There's people who bought this coin when it's price was no more than a dollar per coin , and until now bitcoin has made more than 8000% of growth  , with a 850% approx increase of value in just this current year !
People who bought bitcoin @6~6.5k dollars in the past month have already made more than 1.5k dollars per coin ! So there's no doubt that holding is the best choice to anyone who has some coins ! Because you never know , sky is the limit !
diagla

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:56:07 PM

There is every reason to hold your bitcoin, first you stand to gain a lot by holding your bitcoin for as long as possible the price has kept on increasing in the past days. And secondly your bitcoin is your asset and at that it value is determined by it market demand so by holding your bitcoin and not giving up will guarantee you big interest at a long run.

If you have to ask this question then don't hold onto your coins. You should not have to ask this if you understand BTC. I know you did not even try and do the homework so you're being lazy and asking here. It is simple. BTC solved problems in money, therefore it is the best universal ledger - because the network it runs on, the blockchain, is immutable, and the currency, bitcoin, has a finite supply of 21 million.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:04:26 PM

please be specific. what do you mean by give up? do you mean selling, giving it to others, or just leaving it up forever? you cant benefit much if you give up on your bitcoin rather the best to way to get benefit on bitcoin is by holding it for a long time therfore you can earn a profit if its value will increase or pump in the future. dont give up mate, i know you can do it.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:43:16 PM

Because a lot of people regret that they did it. In the past a lot of people who are holding a lot of bitcoin sold their bitcoins for a cheap price because they are thinking that bitcoin is dead and being that popular. But just after some years, bitcoin reached the price of $2000 and made a comeback after the price dump at what happened at Mt. Gox.

A lot of people regretted that they had sold their bitcoins so easily and with a cheap price. It may not be a benefit in the future but with out a doubt, it will be a profit.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:18:00 PM

Don't give up your bitcoin easily because you may miss the opportunity to make more money. A lot of people sells on panic and look where theye are now, buying back and suffering from a loss. If you just HODL your bitcoin you will surely earn big profit in the future, be more patient if you don't need that money then hodl.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:32:36 PM

If you can hold your bitcoins for now, so do it.
Corrections surely will happen, but even if BTC lost 60% of the current value , he's still worthing a lot, and  the chances are  the price keep growing in the  long-term.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:18:44 AM

You should read the stories where people became millionaires of the era just by holding the bitcoin. It was time when people just stored these digital currency for fun but who would had imagined that one day that fun game will turn them into millions of property holders and they did make it upto there thats why we have the stories alongside.

People have been lucky enough because they either had faith in the bitcoin or may be they just tried there luck out with something that became more than 8K worth today. So you imagine yourself in the situation like that, well you won’t be millionaires for sure but you will have the wealth which you may not earn after 10 years of hard work which you can earn just by holding your bitcoin in the right place. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:26:07 AM

if you give up then you will incur losses amount of money you have bought dibitcoin, then you do not give up easily to gain profit in bitcoin.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:33:19 AM

Just take a look on bitcoin graph over 7 years, bitcoin show a promising value so it's worth for investing in long term.
The question only, how dare enough do you to keep bitcoin for next 4 year. Bitcoin is risky investation but it yield more profit than usual investation

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:35:28 AM

In long run your bitcoin today that is valued $8000 may be above $500,000 and that is the reason why you should not give up on bitcoin. A friend advise me that we ought to saved 50% of our bitcoin earnings now in other to turn it into millions in our local currency in future. Your holding now might be able to be more than your retirement benefits in future. Bitcoin is still at the early stages of it development and in years to come,  when it is fully grown we may have one bitcoin equal to $1,000,000.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:38:41 AM

if you can hold it for much longer time for sure it will bring a big profits from your investment, if you notice most of those replied are positive that bitcoin will grow more and it will not stopping from here, that's most reason why people tend to hold what they currently have and avoid using it if there's no emergency cases, bitcoin would bring fortune just hold and wait.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:48:40 AM

Holding allows you to get the benefits of the price fluctuations. Imagine if bitcoin burst up and ended up at 10,000$ tomorrow. If you bought at 8000$ today, then your current amount evaluation in USD would be a 25% increase. If you were to give up your bitcoins and sell at 8000 again, you would lose out on the amount that you would have made. I suppose you should pull out of btc if you don't believe it has a future, but that's a personal decision.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:19:35 AM

Of course it is because Bitcoin is still dominating the cryptocurrency market and take a look at it's price now it already reach the new all tine high which means Bitcoin will still continue to dominate in the near future which is good to people who keeps on holding their Bitcoins. Well if we are talking about benefits I think being a millionaire in the near future through holding Bitcoin is so much more than benefits because it would change our future and life and for me that would be the greatest benefits we can harvest in the long run most especially people who buy some Bitcoins before hitting the price oh thousands of dollars and still keep on holding for future purposes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

Well, If you are a saver of bitcoin it will have a big benefit in the long run or in the future because we all know that bitcoin value was continually increasing and if you are smart person you will still wait until the bitcoin's value will reach the highest price and that's the time you need to convert it with fiat.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: