Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why all the negative talk about bitcoin lately?  (Read 800 times)
Kajevy

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:05:39 PM

FUD is normal in Bitcoin markets Smiley Always been like this since its birth
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:37:34 PM

How is bitcoin not considered negative? While bitcoin is a digital currency that includes many virtual purchases not only legal but also illegal. One example is the sale of illegal drugs, as many countries forbid the use of illegal drugs, that is what makes governments and society think negatively about bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:09:16 AM

There is no perfect concept on earth that will be accepted globally without any negative misconception about the concept. Relax, it is those negative talk that makes any idea or innovation stronger and popular.
Same thoughts here. As long as we, the bitcoin community, understand the benefits of having and using bitcoin then there's no problem. We dont have to defend bitcoin to them if they don't want to embrace it. It's their loss, not ours. i hope they won't regret that.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:52:25 PM

I think I should have clarified in my original post - I'm hodling and buying more every time I get the chance; just thought it has been interesting to see people attempting to force negative news that we can all see through so easily over the past few weeks  Grin
I get it, but don't worry too much, when something is hyped, there is a lot of talk about it and hence some negative talk too.
Price speaks for itself, the rest is pointless for now  Wink

If you are aiming at a short term profit, you are not taking a big risk IMO. Pretty easy to make quick and decent profits these days.
To this post I wrote a few weeks ago, I would like to add some thoughts: IMO many negative talk are due to the nature of Bitcoin, I'd better say the nature it has became.
Because the idea of the man behind the nickname Satoshi Nakamoto was to create a digital coin that would be used on Internet only. A decentralized system, when the users remain anonymous. I really don't think he imagined year 2017 with hedge funds trading the coin, investors knowing nothing about it but buying it. At the beginning, Bitcoin was just a solution to send payments without intermediary, on a secure network.
That's why many people who were there in the early days are negative about Bitcoin in 2017 because around it, there are a lot of bad things happening, manipulations, but also all the other cryptos, and all those ICOs.... ad the scams coming with it.

We are now quite far from the initial idea of Satoshi Nakamoto back in 2008. When I say "his" idea, it was actually inspired by Nick Szabo (if both are not the same person).
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

Really don't understand all the negatives flying around about BTC lately - we are on the cusp of mass adoption and that will change the space forever in a positive way.

- Bitcoin futures and soon Ether futures
- Bitcoin legislation to make <$600 transactions non-taxable in the US
- Increasing adoption globally even after China ban

You could add so many more positives to the above, so bitcoin won't be dying anytime soon !

I agree with you. Bitcoin has a lot of good things going on and people should focus more on these things rather than point out its flaws that aren't even that bad. There can be a lot of reasons as to why a lot of negativities are being layed outt by a lot of people. And i couldn't care any less. And people shouldn't too. Bitcoin has survived every challenge it faced and became better after every challenge. Im sure this wll always be the case. At least for the rest of our lifetimes.
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:37:12 PM

Where is the negativity talk. I have yet to hear it. A lot of people love bitcoin and they are very bullish on it. Bitcoin has some negative aspects but the overall is positive
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: