Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:27:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The King's Fast and FREE* Escrow Service  (Read 961 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:21:31 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2013, 04:37:08 AM by KingOfSports

Hi guys,
I am here to offer my escrow services as many have done, however the biggest difference is my fees. I am not doing this to try and make money off anyone, yes tips and small amounts are nice but honestly I am doing this because I want to help bitcoins grow and prevent people from getting scammed. I, like many people here have a lot invested into bitcoins. Currently I have 25+ bitcoins in some long term investment sites that are run by admins here.

What are my services?
I am offering escrow services MAINLY for the sale/transaction of bitcoins for fiat currency. I can escrow for products to be shipped to another user in the same country as well. Many times I have tried buying BTC and the problem of an escrow comes up, no one wants to pay the fee and the deal ends sadly. For my services any amount UP TO (and including) 3 BTC as long as escrow is finalized within 72 hours is FREE. This is to help small investors not have to risk themselves being scammed by the pathetic people here that actually scam others.

What are my exact rates?
I personally do not want to do long-term escrows and mainly want to do ones that will take no more then 14 days to complete. My fees are based on the length of escrow and the amount of BTC being escrowed. They are as followed.
Amount:
0.00001 to 3 BTC = FREE
3.00001 to 5 BTC = 0.25% of amount
5.00001 to 10 BTC = 0.50% of amount
10.00001 to 15 BTC = 0.75% of amount
15.00001 to 25 BTC = 1% of amount
I WILL NOT escrow transactions involving more then 25 BTC. Please do not ask me to do so.

Length:
Up to 72 hours = no additional fee
From 3+ days to 7 days = additional 0.25% fee
7+ days to 14 days = additional 0.50% fee
I would prefer all escrows be finalized within 14 days. If they are not I will contact both the buyer and seller and discuss what is the problem.

What about the miner text fee?
All escrows free or not will be sent with the .0005 fee. This fee will be deducted from the escrowed amount and will be in addition to any fees charged for my escrow services.

How can we trust you?
I have escrowed well over 30 times totaling more than 30 BTC for members of sealswithclubs.eu, the bitcoin poker site. I also have some feedback from members here and from seals in my reputation thread on here which can be found at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219526.0
I also have a lot of comments and feedback from those that have used me for escrow or sent first to me when I am buying their bitcoins on seals, and all comments can be seen at sealsdeals.info, the site's WOT, under web of trust you can find my username "kingofsports" which currently has trust rating of 3723 with 59 comments.

Will you escrow alternate crypto-currency transactions as well?
Yes I will however, I charge a 1% fee flat fee for the amount part of the fee. The transaction cannot have a BTC value of more then 25 BTC or I will not do the escrow. I also possibly might need some time to download an alt's wallet before being able to do the said escrow.

How do I know my coins will be safe?
I am using google authenticator and other 2nd/3rd login methods to make sure that even if my password is discovered no one will be able to get into my accounts.

What are the steps in order to request my escrow service?
Please follow these instructions IN FULL:
1. PM me on here with who you are buying/selling to and have them contact me as well.
2. Send me an email at BTCkingofsports@gmail.com
3. Confirm that I have emailed you back and PMed back, when doing so I will include the contract and message you both with it including a specific escrow bitcoin address to send to. If I do not email you back DO NOT send any bitcoins to any address I provide. Once I have rec'd confirmation from both parties and BTC rec'd I will consider the escrow as having began for length purposes.

When are you available, how do I confirm payment and get you to release escrow?
I like many others are not available 24/7. However I am online very often and check bitcointalk frequently. I will let you know my work schedule for the next couple days upon request if you are in need of an escrow. To finalize an escrow and confirm release please PM or email me. I will release the escrowed amount as soon as I receive the confirmation to do so.

What if there is a problem with the escrow?
Say the buyer sends the fiat currency and the seller claims he never rec'd the payment. Obviously this is when the escrow will have to step in and make a final decision on who is telling the truth and who is lying. Hopefully this never will happen but if it does I will request all evidence, if any of payments sent or not rec'd. After I have looked at all evidence I will make a decision and send them the bitcoins. If there is ever a situation like this I will wait a day or so to let any possible late processing of a payment to show up before investigating. If there is ever a problem like this I will charge an additional 2% fee. Also, I will never allow the person I find to being dishonest to engage in any business or transaction with me ever again in the future.

How do I know you won't claim your account on here was "hacked"?
Sadly there is no 2nd/3rd way of authenticating yourself at login here, HOWEVER my email IS set for extra security so PLEASE ALWAYS SEND ME AN EMAIL before sending the BTC. IF I DO NOT RESPOND MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT MIGHT HAVE BEEN HACKED. If you receive an email back then obviously it is me you are speaking to.

Are you doing this just to build rep?
Yes and no. On seals I always have been able to get BTC at cost or lower with my high reputation. Buyers send first to me many times and never once have I been late in payment or had any issues. I generally am buying or selling BTC often and will post here in the forums. WITH THAT SAID, I am ALWAYS open to using a more trusted escrow such as John K or BCB for a sale, assuming the other party pays the fee. Honestly I am doing this because I hate hearing how people were scammed and sometimes for such small amount transactions the escrow doesn't reply or the fee is too high, just causing some to get scammed.

What if I have any other questions?
Feel free to comment below, PM me here, email me at BTCkingofsports@gmail.com, or skype me at kingofsports7777.

What about Tips?
Tips are never required, but are welcomed and greatly appreciated. Feel free to send any tips to:
1King16MnUwPtmVPPPm3dRbB52BDKH2zFs

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 06:32:24 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 06:59:15 PM by KingOfSports

@NumberFive is a troll who claims I am a scammer but I am not. There is NO EVIDENCE that I am scammer and I welcome him to bring forth any evidence of such. He has threatened me in PMs like a child to contact my mother or something, truly immature if you ask me. I always welcome escrow and have escrowed many times totaling well over 30 BTC without a problem.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:39:16 PM

Bump!

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 05:41:34 PM

You can prove your account wasn't hacked, provide pgp key and don't change it.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 04:37:36 AM

Where did they call you that?

Financisto

Activity: 633
Merit: 768

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 03:55:07 AM

Done with bitcoins, try helping out the bitcoin world and get screwed over. Tried escrowing and someone lied and got me called a scammer and such because i had to choose a side over a whopping $150 transaction. Done with bitcoins, without honestly it will never be successful. People will be too afraid to trade.

Mr. KingOfSports,

Are you still operating a regular and working escrow service?

If so, I'd like to add your (this) current announcement thread about it on our list here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

LIST • ESCROW providers • Ranking & Scores available!LIST • FOSS BrainwalletsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: