Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dash hit $1000 by January?  (Read 2535 times)
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:21:48 AM

None of you reviewed Dash's source code? if they are manipulating and rising to the top just like that with a fucked up shady software, why wont you

Fork a honest version out of it and launch it with no insta-mine and any other backdoor mate? norm of the crypto is to accumulate the largest portion

And when you are the biggest whale, pump the coin, greedy bastards will waste their money by investing cause of FOMO.
Mr.cryptos (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:57:28 AM

its a scam who cares

noobs should do homework before posting more spam about this pariah of a shitcoin
Many people couldn't care less if something is a scam or not, as long as they can make money in the short term.  The only question is does anyone have confidence Dash will hit that figure before something fall apart...
Bingo.  And I would say, scam or not, the market is saying loud & clear that it's going to continue to rise.  I actually like Dash, though I'm aware of the stain of its birth--and that doesn't bother me in the least.  Having said that, I don't own any.  But like a lot of other coins, the network fees are much lower than bitcoin and confirmation times are much faster.  What's not to like (other than the instamine)?  Frankly I'd rather spend Dash than bitcoin.

As to the OP's question, I do think there's a potential for it to reach $1000 but I'm not so sure January is going to be the month.  Far stranger things have happened in this crazy land of crypto, tho.

Even though BTC fees are high and transactions are slow it doesn't bother me as a long term investor. Because i hold BTC on the long term, I don't trade with it daily. I think we should use BTC as a store of value and alts for daily transactions. There is a lot of pressure on the bitcoin blockchain.

Talking about high transaction fees i see people that want to make small transactions like $50 and still prefer to use BTC. Then they go ahead complaining of high fees knowing very well that we have a bunch of alt coins out there far way cheaper. People should use alt coins for small transactions.

A good example is that, a lot of freelances now a days want to get paid in BTC. I just can't understand why a freelancer will want to get paid $50 in BTC for maybe writing an article or something else. Why does everyone wanna get paid for doing a small task  in BTC??

Just my opinion though:)

wack slack

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:02:23 AM

After the hack crytocurrency, the money anonymous money is preferred over. moreno, aeon, dash and anonymous coins are raised. Dash is a good coin with masternode and fast transfer speed. dash will soon reach the price of 1000usd
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:18:17 AM

Having a comfortable lead over ETH in price that gave Dash the third spot of most elite crypto currencies today, it is probable that it can hit 1000 USD sometimes in January next year. The graph showing good sign of progress and if a dump will happen anytime soon, i am a bit confident too that it will still hit 1000 USD because having a market capital that puts this crypto on the 5th spot is really quite promising.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:34:03 AM

Not possible by January, but some predicts that it has the potential to grow $1000 in one year. Dash might be good for long term investment if it price grow steadily in the coming days.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:54:55 AM

its a scam who cares

noobs should do homework before posting more spam about this pariah of a shitcoin

What is a scam? Do you mean dash is a shit coin?

Yes that is exactly what mean.

Enter dash in the search box on this sub forum and enjoy the wealth of abundant evidence demonstrating in black and white how the scumbags captive instamined 500 dash blocks every few seconds whilst proclaiming fair launch.

Proven scam invest in PIVx far better.

Yes, I have seen lots of scam accusations against DASH. Also, this coin seems to not provide what devs claim to be its best feature: privacy.
It looks there's not a so big difference between Bitcoin transactions and DASH transactions, regarding privacy. So I think it could be considered as false advertising. Yet I never sent a transaction using DASH, so I don't know it from my own experience.

About speculation, it looks to be very bullish at the moment. But if you look at the charts, it had a very similar pump at the beginning of March, followed by a dump. Maybe it will follow this trend once again.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:55:13 AM

its a scam who cares

Dash is no scam, the real scammers are those people like cryptohunter who shout scam whenever they read the word Dash because
they feel threathened and jalouse by its mere existence.

I put cryptohunter on ignore some time ago, he is nothing more then a troll and not even a very interesting troll at that.
You can verify that yourself by looking at his posting history, he pretty much shows up in any Dash related tread on this forum. 

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:08:58 AM

will it $1000 marks ? yes of course it will be because Bitcoin price is increasing and due to that every altcoin will be pumped in the future.
but about an exact date and month ? i do not think january would be the time for this to take another pump.
because it had been pumped so hard a few months ago and usually the price will be surpressed to the bottom by the whales,
it's a cycle and i do not think the whales want to share their profit with other people.
so they will press it until people lose their faith on it and only some people will hold it,
and then they will pump it just like before.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:10:34 AM

its a scam who cares

Yes that is exactly what mean.

Enter dash in the search box on this sub forum and enjoy the wealth of abundant evidence demonstrating in black and white how the scumbags captive instamined 500 dash blocks every few seconds whilst proclaiming fair launch.

Proven scam invest in PIVx far better.

Yes, I have seen lots of scam accusations against DASH. Also, this coin seems to not provide what devs claim to be its best feature: privacy.
It looks there's not a so big difference between Bitcoin transactions and DASH transactions, regarding privacy. So I think it could be considered as false advertising. Yet I never sent a transaction using DASH, so I don't know it from my own experience.

About speculation, it looks to be very bullish at the moment. But if you look at the charts, it had a very similar pump at the beginning of March, followed by a dump. Maybe it will follow this trend once again.

Yep, a lot of scam accusations from crypto holders who invested in competing projects, like Monero. Scam accusations does not define a cryptocurrency, facts define a cryptocurrency. Fact is that Dash put a lot of time and effort into
developing this cryptocurrency, so that it can be used as Satoshi once saw Bitcoin used : a peer to peer digital cash system.

With Dash that means :

* Fast transactions
* Cheap fees
* Decentralized Governance and Budget System
* Optional privacy on its transactions (its privacy has never been broken)
* Optional instant transactions
* Rewards for running masternodes

The optional privacy with Dash is done through decentralized mixing by setting a certain amount to mix and a certain number of rounds, this makes it very very difficult to trace the transaction back to its original sender (it obfisquates the trail through the blockchain) and is a
huge difference from Bitcoin which is lacking privacy and where people who do want privacy for their Bitcoin transactions are driven to use centralized mixers.

You are correct that with any pump there will most likely be a dump, but when you look at the charts longterm you will notice that Dash has been steadily increasing its price and marketcap over the years and is not likely to fall back to a much lower marketcap.
Longterm strategy is what this cryptocurrency is all about.      

To OP : i dont know about $1000 by january 2018 but i do know that 2018 will be a very interesting year for Dash, with many important budget proposals that asked Dash for funding (and got funded) coming to fruition.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
wanchong1

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

maybe
but i thinks DeepOnion will be the next coin worth to try

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:56:28 AM

It may be too hard for Dash to reach 1000$ by January. Dash have go up a lot past few months and now it need to go down for few week. Dash will reach 1000$ but i guess it will reach that target in June 2018.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

I saw dash from the beginning when it was $2 or something. At first i dont believe it will even reach $100 but its happen and then i though it will never hit $500 and then now it happen. Now i believe it will hit $1000. Dash is the second best cryptocurrencies in my opinion. However the best smart contract platfor is still ethereum. Dash with its feature will be used daily basis. Fast and secure. For who ever saying it is too hard for dash hit $1000. Believe me i saw this coin when it was $2

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:13:12 PM

dash gained a lot of value this month, 6-month process required for Dash to be $ 1000
but at the end of the May the dash will see $ 1000 because it has the potential
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:22:30 PM

I don't think that DASH will reach 1K in next 6 months.

I even believe that we will see DASH down correction very soon to nearly 0.05BTC. The only think I still cannot decide is to sell now or wait for DASH to hit 0.085-0.09 before the correction.
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:54:01 PM

January does not seem to be a good time for Dash to reach $ 1,000
Dash will take a little more time to reach 1K
I agree with you . The market will be unstable from January to February because everyone is busy taking care of their families and preparing for their Tet holiday. I think at the time of May, Dash prices could surpass $ 1000 and become the best value altcoin.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:07:37 PM

I don't think Dash will reach $1000 in 2018 maybe Dash need more time to reached the threshold $1000 most likely 2019

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

Maybe your speculation is right and maybe not, why? Because as we see the figure that you shown dash is in 553$ maybe in the end of the year it would hit its highest price within 700-800$ as we hope so or it may go 600-700 at the end of the year. For now we cant exactly speculate because of the high and low of the market prices of altcoins.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:17:01 PM

Dash concept is become a digital currency, and this is a great idea and dash is the first coins that implementating masternodes
so, i believe in Q1 2018 dash can hit $1000
camaund

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:34:15 PM

I dont think it will reach $1000 by January. However, with the current market cap growth I truly believe all top 10 alt-coins will reach 2x their value during 2018
Mr.cryptos (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:49:05 PM

I don't think Dash will reach $1000 in 2018 maybe Dash need more time to reached the threshold $1000 most likely 2019

Come on, just take a look at the charts and you will understand what i mean. The price has doubled compared to 3 mounts ago. By 2019 its price should be far more that $1k

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: