Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:59:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dash hit $1000 by January?  (Read 2542 times)
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

It's possible but I wouldn't bet on it. There are a lot of manipulators who change the price daily. Even if it goes up to 1k that wouldn't be much profitable, only %30 around. You can find better coins that will get higher returns in 5 weeks.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Mr.cryptos (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:02:30 PM

Dash is one of the only other older coins that can follow btc, do not have hope for the majority of others.

In short my opinion is that Dash is a very good buy.
"Dash is one of the only other older coins that can follow btc" What about ETH? ETH has a large market cap.

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:04:37 PM

I think it's impossible
since for DASH it's a very big race

Why do you think its impossible? Take a look at the charts. I think it is very very possible. The question is how soon will this happen?

Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:06:38 PM

its a scam who cares

noobs should do homework before posting more spam about this pariah of a shitcoin

what is a scam?
Dash?
why?
Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:09:10 PM

From the look of hype, yes it seems so. I wouldn't buy from $600 just because it could go to $1000 though. It's a high risk at this level. I prefer to stay away and watch out from far away. I don't like to gamble, I wouldn't buy anything from ATH price levels.
But BTC always has a new ATH, even ETH breaks its ATH and now has a new ATH. At what price are you willing to buy DASH? Do you want it to fall back to $100 before you buy in?

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:14:58 PM

It's possible but I wouldn't bet on it. There are a lot of manipulators who change the price daily. Even if it goes up to 1k that wouldn't be much profitable, only %30 around. You can find better coins that will get higher returns in 5 weeks.

If you don't mind to share; Which coins for example do you think will give higher returns in 5 weeks?

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:17:23 PM

its a scam who cares

noobs should do homework before posting more spam about this pariah of a shitcoin
its a scam who cares

What is a scam? Do you mean dash is a shit coin?

Yes that is exactly what mean.

Enter dash in the search box on this sub forum and enjoy the wealth of abundant evidence demonstrating in black and white how the scumbags captive instamined 500 dash blocks every few seconds whilst proclaiming fair launch.

Proven scam invest in PIVx far better.

what is a scam?
Dash?
why?
Thanks his answer

progmax

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:28:23 PM

I am afraid that no one really will not understand.

Ordinary people will not get to the truth.

History only remembers the winners.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:01:06 PM

It is very possible that dash may get to $1,000 before end of January 2017! We can actually testified about how from ground this coin started to  make some progress and today we are above  $500. Outside bitcoins dash is currently the most price coins in the market. I have been working hard to study the price action of each of the coins and I can really tell you that dash is going to the moon and now remain the best time to buy it. For those calling dash a scam they should do their homework very well so they should not be lift behind.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:20:05 PM

I dont think that it can hit $1000 in January although it is also a good coin. There is no signal show for it will increase.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:41:22 PM

Are people demanding DASH for their blockchain transactions? Or is the improvement in blockchain technology. This is the only factors that can make it hit 1000$. But I don't think it can.

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:48:08 PM

It is very possible that dash may get to $1,000 before end of January 2017! We can actually testified about how from ground this coin started to  make some progress and today we are above  $500. Outside bitcoins dash is currently the most price coins in the market. I have been working hard to study the price action of each of the coins and I can really tell you that dash is going to the moon and now remain the best time to buy it. For those calling dash a scam they should do their homework very well so they should not be lift behind.
Can you share some more insides from your research? Just saying it’s going to moon is not convincing enough. Dash is on ATH now, so why do you think this the right time to buy? Any main reasons?

suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:49:08 PM

DASH hitting $1000 by January is very unlikely. I think the only reason DASH is trading at $600 now is because it was published in PBC research so there's some hype around it right now.

I believe we will see it back to 400-500 levels within a week, but it does have potential to hit $1000 by the end of 2018.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:01:13 PM

This is Dash on longterm charts :

I think Dash longterm has the potential to grow a lot against the btc value, thereby driving up both the fiat price and the marketcap.
Specially with a stagnating Bitcoin price, where investors will start to think about diversifying their holdings.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:07:03 AM

This is Dash on longterm charts :

I think Dash longterm has the potential to grow a lot against the btc value, thereby driving up both the fiat price and the marketcap.
Specially with a stagnating Bitcoin price, where investors will start to think about diversifying their holdings.
So you mean, you think investors are going to diversify they BTC holdings thereby gonna look as DASH as a good option? I think every investor has a diversified portfolio already.

mrdrumspin

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:25:08 AM

all things considered i really think the price might not stabilize for a while. i mean it will probably grow more.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:02:16 AM

its a scam who cares

Many people couldn't care less if something is a scam or not, as long as they can make money in the short term.  The only question is does anyone have confidence Dash will hit that figure before something fall apart...
When it comes to currencies the most important aspect is always trust, do you think it is coincidence the word trust appears in the US currency, without trust there is not a currency and while to many as long as they can make money with an investment they do not care about anything else, some people care and as such dash is never going to be as big as it could be.
Altrader

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:24:47 AM

Dash is good as currency and this is the pioneers of masternodes,,
so everything could be happend, but to hit that price in january 2018 its impossible,, maybe in Q2 in 2018 this will be happend

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:41:38 AM

Dash is a great coin, and since last year this coin has show a great potential, and recently it showed a good movement, but I dont think the investors is going to focus on the dash, most of the investors now is focusing on bch and btg, and I dont think it is potential until $1000 but it can rise until $700
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:58:40 AM

Hi guys, Dash Price Resumes Uptrend Toward $500 https://www.chainhub.com/news/78502. Am here to be educated, can someone please explain some of the factors that contributes to Dash's sudden uptrend this past weeks? What's the future of DASH?

Maybe, DASH may pump but i don't think that it will reach at $1000 early this year. Anything  may happen let us hope for the pump of alts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: