Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coochie - Future Adult Themed Payment Option  (Read 14418 times)
altensteig

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:43:49 PM

I will get acquainted in detail and possibly take part in the Bounty campaign. I wish good luck in the implementation of the project.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:46:06 PM

The idea is worthy of attention. I hope you will succeed.

Absolutely agree. I hope the team is implementing it well.
nuthatchbold

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:46:24 AM

Right now, at what stage is your project?
micdvd85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

BAM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:34:39 AM

unlimited supply, that's not good at all.

This mean, value will always be lowered with time.

Any coin, need a turning point, going from POW to not mineable anymore, and make it become a rare thing.

When it's rare and there's actualy some real need about it, then the coin will mature and take value.

Unlimited supply, need to change that.

The increase is very slow. Only about 1 million coins per year, meaning that to reach 17million coins it will take about 15 years from right now. To have a crazy amount like 100million coins, that will be about 98 years from now. So I don't think it needs a hard cap as of this moment.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:36:20 AM

need more information about your project: Bounty, airdrop, ICO program.....

Bounties and airdrops will be setup and completed after the swap. As for ICO there is none, I hate ICO coins and my coin will not have any part in that.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:37:22 AM

Right now, at what stage is your project?

We released a wallet and started the chain, however there is currently an issue with the wallet and it keeps closing without any type of error message. It is currently being looked into and solved and new wallets should be coming out very soon with a fix.
fouzi124

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:51:33 PM

We released a wallet and started the chain, however there is currently an issue with the wallet and it keeps closing without any type of error message. It is currently being looked into and solved and new wallets should be coming out very soon with a fix.
[/quote]

keeping eyes on you and holding ..
saxman717

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:49:19 AM

Really need a fix on the Windows wallet & mining crashes........what is the latest progress on the bug fix(es) and the coin swap at coinexchange.io?

micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:52:23 AM

Really need a fix on the Windows wallet & mining crashes........what is the latest progress on the bug fix(es) and the coin swap at coinexchange.io?

Coinexchange.io wants 1BTC to do the swap. That is way too much in my opinion so I am probably going to do the swap manually. We will setup a burn address on the old chanin and open it up for a couple weeks. I will have people PM me and then send the coins to the burn address and then have them send me the TX ID. Since no 2 TX IDs can be the same no one can double dip. I don't think there is a crazy amount of holders of the coin so it should not be very difficult to do the swap this way for me.

As for the bug fixes, we are still working on it. Should be complete very soon though.
saxman717

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:26:39 PM

Coinexchange.io wants 1BTC to do the swap. That is way too much in my opinion so I am probably going to do the swap manually. We will setup a burn address on the old chanin and open it up for a couple weeks. I will have people PM me and then send the coins to the burn address and then have them send me the TX ID. Since no 2 TX IDs can be the same no one can double dip. I don't think there is a crazy amount of holders of the coin so it should not be very difficult to do the swap this way for me.

As for the bug fixes, we are still working on it. Should be complete very soon though.

That is pretty pricey --- probably best to do it the way you are thinking.  Will CoinExchange.io still switch over the coin COOC to the new COOCH and new wallet/blockchain after the swap?

We'll need a stable Windows wallet before executing this swap, and it would be best to do it as soon as CoinExchange.io switches over to the new coin.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:58:42 AM

The wallet is almost fixed, one of the problems that I ran into or saw while testing the new wallet is that the chain on my computer was forked from the main chain. I deleted everything in my roaming folder except my wallet.dat and it seems to be working fine for me now that I am back on the correct chain. I lost a lot of coins that I thought I had mined, but I appear to be on the correct chain and the wallet isn't shutting down on me. If any of you can try doing the same thing that would be awesome.
Cryptotally

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:17:09 AM

Have any adult websites signed up already?
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:53:29 AM

Have any adult websites signed up already?

No, we are still working on perfecting the new wallet and starting the coin swap to the new chain. After that I will focus my time on getting the new chain listed on exchanges. Once we have a solid foothold in some good exchanges then I will start persuing all of the adult themed sites I can.
dina dini

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:59:51 AM

good luck, miners ready to launch, I pray for the success of the project.
Joni22

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:07:42 AM

dev please,
I sent my coochie to coinexchange, it's been two days still 0 confirmation

What happened?

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
nortearsolucoes

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:13:37 PM

I am no longer able to mine what happened admin, coin died Huh Cry Cry
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

dev please,
I sent my coochie to coinexchange, it's been two days still 0 confirmation

What happened?

Someone got the chain stuck again, I'll get it unstuck sometime today hopefully.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

There is a problem with the wallet and it closing constantly, we finally got the error to occur on a linux machine so we now know the exact cause and should have a fix for it very shortly.
Dougie_Jones

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

There is a problem with the wallet and it closing constantly, we finally got the error to occur on a linux machine so we now know the exact cause and should have a fix for it very shortly.

Great to hear that the new windows wallet will have a patch soon for this critical bug.  Any estimates on when the official coin swap will happen from the old COOC to the new COOCH and whether it will happen on CoinExchange.io?

A roadmap and whitepaper, even a simple one, would go a long way towards boosting the visibility of this new coin and staking it as a competitor to coins like TIT, SXC etc.

micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

Great to hear that the new windows wallet will have a patch soon for this critical bug.  Any estimates on when the official coin swap will happen from the old COOC to the new COOCH and whether it will happen on CoinExchange.io?

A roadmap and whitepaper, even a simple one, would go a long way towards boosting the visibility of this new coin and staking it as a competitor to coins like TIT, SXC etc.

Right now getting the wallet perfect is priority #1. After that we will do the swap, I am more than likely going to do it manually with a burn address and just have people message me before they send their coins and then message me back right after with the TX ID so that no one can double dip. The swap will start up after the new wallet is fully functional.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: