Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coochie - Future Adult Themed Payment Option  (Read 14418 times)
ZellaAnders

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

As someone who's involved in the adult industry, I just can't support this project enough, I'm honestly in love with it because it's one of the hottest things going right now, even though it doesn't focus solely on adult market anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

This project is very interesting, I am sure a project with this concept will be successful, I hope bounty soon begins, but I do not see the reward for bounty on the distribution diagram of the coin
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

As someone who's involved in the adult industry, I just can't support this project enough, I'm honestly in love with it because it's one of the hottest things going right now, even though it doesn't focus solely on adult market anymore.

What do you do in the Adult Industry?

#crysx

Dougie_Jones

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

Crickets..................
Dougie_Jones

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

stekcirC........................
Dougie_Jones

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:46:44 PM

Hi All ...

Does anyone have a current blockchain sitting in their systems currently? ie - a running wallet - stuck or not.

If so, please let me know and I will show you haw to get the block index out so that I can make a bootstrap file to get at least the wallet started on my end.

I want to have a look at what is going on with it.

#crysx

Joni22

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

Hi All ...

Does anyone have a current blockchain sitting in their systems currently? ie - a running wallet - stuck or not.

If so, please let me know and I will show you haw to get the block index out so that I can make a bootstrap file to get at least the wallet started on my end.

#crysx

My Wallet is stuck. How I can  running my wallet again?. If this fix, I want to send some for you.

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

Hi All ...

#crysx

My Wallet is stuck. How I can  running my wallet again?. If this fix, I want to send some for you.

How far into the blockchain is the wallet?

Which block is it stuck at?

#crysx

Joni22

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

Hi All ...

#crysx

#crysx

This Position my wallet last time

This last time my transaction

dev please,
I sent my coochie to coinexchange, it's been two days still 0 confirmation

What happened?

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

Hi All ...

#crysx

#crysx

This Position my wallet last time

This last time my transaction

dev please,
I sent my coochie to coinexchange, it's been two days still 0 confirmation

What happened?

So that is pretty far into the blockchain then ...

If you could, can you make a bootstrap out of that blockchain you currently have? If you are unsure of how, PM me or add me on Skype/Discord and I will guide you through it.

The wallet that I have been looking at refuses to even start, even with all the nodes I have added. Seems like no one has their wallets open for it to sync. Once I have at least the start of a sync to the blockchain, then I can look at what it is that is locking this chain. Our devs can determine what the next best step is from there.

#crysx

Joni22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

If you could, can you make a bootstrap out of that blockchain you currently have? If you are unsure of how, PM me or add me on Skype/Discord and I will guide you through it.

The wallet that I have been looking at refuses to even start, even with all the nodes I have added. Seems like no one has their wallets open for it to sync. Once I have at least the start of a sync to the blockchain, then I can look at what it is that is locking this chain. Our devs can determine what the next best step is from there.

#crysx

This My Wallet File

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iw8bwW6WahRRCRYcLZeDj9E0RTC6zr6T/

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

#crysx

This My Wallet File

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iw8bwW6WahRRCRYcLZeDj9E0RTC6zr6T/

I hope this doesn't have your wallet ...

If so, please remove all things that are your private files mate. I see you locked the download which is a good thing. I have requested (from the gmail account) the access. Let's see if we can at least see what the issue is here on this chain.

The Algo is Skein, so it is easy for us to test, as theFARM has some decent hashpower to send for testing.

x.hunter.x - what was the purpose of you copying the OP and reposting?

#crysx

Joni22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

Hi crysx,

it's an old Coochie.. not a new coochie.
Coochie is currently in exchange "CoinExchange dot io" is an old coochie.

So the Algo old Coochie is not Skein but scrypt

this Ann old Coohie :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812405.0

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:48:46 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 11:02:15 PM by chrysophylax

Thanks ...

Do you have the new chain as well?

Actually, what is it with the old chain/wallet and the new chain/wallet that the Coochie community wants?

To swap and salvage? If so, that is more problematic than just trying to salvage the new chain.

#crysx

Joni22

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:55:51 AM

Thanks ...

Actually, what is it with the old chain/wallet and the new chain/wallet that the Coochie community wants?

To swap and salvage? If so, that is more problematic than just trying to salvage the new chain.

#crysx

personally,
I just want this coin to be active again. with the new developer or the old one is the same. I see the great potential on this coin in the future.

with a wallet that stuck nothing can be worked. but with a wallet that works, the community can gather more investors to support the life of this coin in the future.

Look, I support this coin from the beginning, I'm one of the investors here. I see opportunities here. with the old chain or the new chain I stay here. but the leaders in both chains just disappeared.

I only hope for you or anyone if can improve the old chain then do it, then about the future of the coin so that we the community that takes care of it.

Joni22

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

the connection is already 3, but why isn't it running?
be patient.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

Thanks ...

#crysx

personally,
I just want this coin to be active again. with the new developer or the old one is the same. I see the great potential on this coin in the future.

with a wallet that stuck nothing can be worked. but with a wallet that works, the community can gather more investors to support the life of this coin in the future.

Look, I support this coin from the beginning, I'm one of the investors here. I see opportunities here. with the old chain or the new chain I stay here. but the leaders in both chains just disappeared.

I only hope for you or anyone if can improve the old chain then do it, then about the future of the coin so that we the community that takes care of it.

See, this is the problem ...

NO Developer or team will come into the 'save the coin' space without some sort of benefit from it. You don't care who or what happens to them, as long as the coin is back up and running, when you should be MORE interested in what and how we can protect those that may come in resurrect the coin.

The countless hours and effort, least to mention the money involved, in redeveloping the chain and coin is not going to be done without some reimbursement of sorts. Even if it is as little as owning some of this coin. There is no real document that states what has happened, where the code is at, what level the situation is currently, and whether it is wise to continue with it for ANYONE to come in.

I understand where you are coming from, but there is MUCH more than just getting the blockchain running again. There is the infrastructure and code/wallets that are required to be redone and maintained, let alone be redeveloped. When you get developers that come in and then disappear, you need to ask yourself WHY this happens. The last one seems to be NOT the dev but the person that wanted to resurrect the coin, and he is gone also. There is a very good reason WHY this happened. Most of that is support. If NO ONE else can support the efforts, then there will be no effort that can continue.

So when you say you don't care about WHO - you need to start to Smiley

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

the connection is already 3, but why isn't it running?
be patient.

Probably diff ...

There is a LOT that needs to be done here mate. Read my post above.

#crysx

Joni22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

Wowww good work friends .. at the moment I see screenshots of more than 10 connections from coochiewallet. I know Crysx has a big part here. Hopefully we will go through a crisis for coochiecoin.

I'm sure, I'm sure the coochie will fly soon. especially if crysx is willing to lead this project.

Coochiecoin now really needs the support of all of us. don't forget to support to continue to buy Coochiecoin at CoinExchange dot io  Grin Grin Grin

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/COOC/BTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: