Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coochie - Future Adult Themed Payment Option  (Read 14418 times)
Dougie_Jones

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:57:48 AM

Looks like COOCH is being delisted from CoinExchange in 15 days due to lack of mining activity over the last 200 days........very sad.......such a waste................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joni22

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

maybe I should say goodbye coochie coin  Cry

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

Why is that? There was no news from the exchange, so far this is pecky. Earlier in this project you liked everything, but now it’s not what exactly has changed and so influenced your opinion?
Joni22

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

Why is that? There was no news from the exchange, so far this is pecky. Earlier in this project you liked everything, but now it’s not what exactly has changed and so influenced your opinion?

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

If this is the case and given that the team has very little money, then it is really unpleasant. We'll have to go to trade on another exchange, but there is no sense in this without liquidity.
Joni22

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

If this is the case and given that the team has very little money, then it is really unpleasant. We'll have to go to trade on another exchange, but there is no sense in this without liquidity.

no one wants to continue this project by becoming the next coochie dev. if someone is willing, I'm ready to support.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

no one wants to continue this project by becoming the next coochie dev. if someone is willing, I'm ready to support.

Like mentioned before ...

It is not that any devs wouldn't WANT to work on the coin, it is the justification for it, and the outcome (usually payment) for the work. It is certainly not easy work, otherwise this community would have had a hundred devs doing it in a day.

Either way, I still need the blockchain for the wallet that has been compiled. Even a bootstrap for it if you have it, not the old chain.

#crysx

Joni22

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

It is not that any devs wouldn't WANT to work on the coin, it is the justification for it, and the outcome (usually payment) for the work. It is certainly not easy work, otherwise this community would have had a hundred devs doing it in a day.

Either way, I still need the blockchain for the wallet that has been compiled. Even a bootstrap for it if you have it, not the old chain.

#crysx

Grin .. yes you are right. payment for work. currently no one wants to pay for any work here. no activity, this coin is dead. no mining and transactions, these coins are discarded from the exchange.

I don't have anything you want, I only have old wallets that don't work now.

Can anyone help crysx?

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

#crysx

Grin .. yes you are right. payment for work. currently no one wants to pay for any work here. no activity, this coin is dead. no mining and transactions, these coins are discarded from the exchange.

I don't have anything you want, I only have old wallets that don't work now.

Can anyone help crysx?

Not sure mate ...

I have the coin compiled and for over a week could not find ANY open wallets or nodes to download the blockchain and sync from. It doesn't matter so much that the blocks are stuck due to high diff at the moment, but it certainly does matter that no one has any open wallets for the chain to sync. This means that almost everyone has abandoned the coin.

I don't care too much about the 'payment' per se, though developers need to have some security when working I suppose, but even then, it is useless to have a community backed coin, without a community.

I need the blockchain to sync, and it can be restarted from my end, but this cannot be done if NO ONE has (or not willing to give) the blockchain for me to sync with, or download.

#crysx

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

limited total supply is one of the factors that makes me doubt it, do not be considered trivial, because won't be good for the value of the coin in the future.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

limited total supply is one of the factors that makes me doubt it, do not be considered trivial, because won't be good for the value of the coin in the future.

This still doesn't help ...

Where in the world can I find the blockchain to this version of Coochie?

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 01:10:49 PM

This still doesn't help ...

Where in the world can I find the blockchain to this version of Coochie?

#crysx

Sooo ...

Completely finished huh?

No blockchain for me to download, no one even looking into this to help.

OK. Kool!

#crysx

saxman717

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:40:26 PM

When will this coin be resurrected??  Need a good dev team to step up and take the reigns to get the chain working again
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 04:53:16 AM

When will this coin be resurrected??  Need a good dev team to step up and take the reigns to get the chain working again

When - or If? ...

I think it has some merit, but mostly abandoned and really lost when it comes tot he coin itself.

If the chain was still running, then it may have a chance that someone may pick it up, but for now, it will remain what it is.

#crysx

micdvd85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

BAM

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 11:26:51 AM

When - or If? ...

I think it has some merit, but mostly abandoned and really lost when it comes tot he coin itself.

If the chain was still running, then it may have a chance that someone may pick it up, but for now, it will remain what it is.

#crysx

The chain never got off the ground, I think I still have all the original files if I dig deep enough, but I don't have the chain. The coder that I was working with was never able to solve the issues in the wallet to get the chain moving. The chain would always freeze and there was nothing we could do about it. I am trying to get back into crypto again after being gone for so long. But, if you still want it, I can try to find all of the files that I have and give them to you. I am not a coder, so I will be completely unable to fix the wallet. Lastly, as I said, the chain NEVER got moving. So there was never really a blockchain to save or download...
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 11:42:39 AM

I do want to apologize to everyone who was counting on me though. I did as much as I could to get this project off the ground and make something happen. I even spent a couple thousand dollars on it to try to get everything working. At the end of the day I couldn't find anyone to help me that could get all the bugs worked out of the wallet. I have sent a message to chrysophylax to see if he/she is still interested in all of the original files that I still have. Again, I am sorry that I could not get this project off the ground for all of you.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 04:27:26 AM

Alright, I have an amazing team working to try to get this coin started within the next week hopefully. Since the old chain is gone, there will not be any premine as it isn't needed. No ICO, no gimics, none of that. There will be a fair launch when it goes live. I will try to keep the first 500-1000 blocks with a reward of 0 coins to keep it as fair as possible. Good things to finally come for this coin that has sat for too long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: