Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended bitcointalk escrow services  (Read 36695 times)
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 11:33:06 AM

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedSCAM  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedSCAM  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedSCAM Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed HE GOT MONEY AND BLOCK ME AND MY BUYER GOD WILL PUNISH YOU.
Who you're referring to?
  • Create a thread in Scam Accusations board instead [make sure to include all of the details].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:58:57 AM

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedSCAM  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedSCAM  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedSCAM Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed HE GOT MONEY AND BLOCK ME AND MY BUYER GOD WILL PUNISH YOU.
Who you're referring to?
  • Create a thread in Scam Accusations board instead [make sure to include all of the details].
Seems like he/she comes to the wrong board. Just impossible if all of escrow on the OP make a scam or trying to scam for their costumer because they will keep their reputation.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2201

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 06:15:01 AM

I am not new to forums but new to offering escrow as I know some of the others like Phil are starting to offer their services less

here is my thread with details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Subie117

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 08:38:19 PM

Hello, I am seeking escrow service. Still a newbie account so have exceeded my daily messages. Please PM me @subie on Telegram.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 08:47:40 PM

Hello, I am seeking escrow service. Still a newbie account so have exceeded my daily messages. Please PM me @subie on Telegram.

Watch out for scammers - make sure you are dealing with the same person by having them send you a pm on here first.

I think you will be out of newbie status soon, maybe this Tuesday? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
TheFuzzStone
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442

thefuzzstone.github.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 08:29:51 AM

I believe everyone on this list operate manually at their own time. So transactions can take a few hours, or even a day.
If this list had included an escrows from local parts of the forum, then maybe the situation would be better for the entire community.

I wrote to the esteemed @hedgy73 several times, but I was rejected in response because "I dont have enough forum trust to be on the list".

When I gave him information about myself (11 December 2018), who I am, how many time I'm in the crypto community, and what I do), his answer was: "I can only go on what I see on the forum." -- I can assume he doesn't give a fuck about the information I gave him, and he didn't even check it out. And it turns out that he's "right" because he is the topic starter. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And the last one thing:

After that answer, it's understandable that I stopped messaging him, because it would be rude of me, and I also realized that he wouldn't add me to the list because of... <put_a_reason_here>.

And again, there are no criteria (except for the personal and subjective opinion of the author of the topic).

In the past, I was naive and thought that we were all a friendly community here, and we can help each other and of course newcomers in the community so they wouldn't fall into the hands of scammers.

My humble advice to a new escrows -- ignore this list, even though Google loves this topic.

Simply offer your services and build your reputation and do not participate in deals involving the selling/buying of forum accounts (LocalBitcoins accounts), because by doing so you're encouraging the spread of spam and potential fraud. (It's my personal belief.)

This post was written without a drop of anger or spite to the author of the topic.
I just expressed my opinion and how personally I see the situation.

Thanks.

hedgy73 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 07:33:55 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 07:45:28 AM by hedgy73
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I believe everyone on this list operate manually at their own time. So transactions can take a few hours, or even a day.
If this list had included an escrows from local parts of the forum, then maybe the situation would be better for the entire community.

I wrote to the esteemed @hedgy73 several times, but I was rejected in response because "I dont have enough forum trust to be on the list".

When I gave him information about myself (11 December 2018), who I am, how many time I'm in the crypto community, and what I do), his answer was: "I can only go on what I see on the forum." -- I can assume he doesn't give a fuck about the information I gave him, and he didn't even check it out. And it turns out that he's "right" because he is the topic starter. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And the last one thing:

After that answer, it's understandable that I stopped messaging him, because it would be rude of me, and I also realized that he wouldn't add me to the list because of... <put_a_reason_here>.

And again, there are no criteria (except for the personal and subjective opinion of the author of the topic).

In the past, I was naive and thought that we were all a friendly community here, and we can help each other and of course newcomers in the community so they wouldn't fall into the hands of scammers.

My humble advice to a new escrows -- ignore this list, even though Google loves this topic.

Simply offer your services and build your reputation and do not participate in deals involving the selling/buying of forum accounts (LocalBitcoins accounts), because by doing so you're encouraging the spread of spam and potential fraud. (It's my personal belief.)

This post was written without a drop of anger or spite to the author of the topic.
I just expressed my opinion and how personally I see the situation.

Thanks.

Ok I'm not exactly sure why you posted this but here goes.

Just over as year ago you asked me if you could be on the list I said no as you didn't have good enough forum trust. I feel that having good forum trust is very important as its a list of trusted forum escrows.

You then sent me a few messages saying you had some trust on this site and some trust on that site which I said no again and asked you politely to stop messaging me.

Now a year on you make this post when you still dont have any trusted forum feedback and the untrusted feedback you do have is half red.

As I said to you privately a year ago I get lots of requests from people to be on this list but they're not considered because they don't have good enough trust on this forum.

Also at the moment I feel that the list is full of very professional and trusted escrows and so there is no need to add any more people to it.

I hope this explains my reasons to you. Have a great day and good luck at becoming a forum escrow one day.
TheFuzzStone
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1442

thefuzzstone.github.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 08:50:55 AM

Ok I'm not exactly sure why you posted this
I just expressed my opinion about this topic and that other escrow does not need to be on the list to do business successfully on the forum.

I said no as you didn't have good enough forum trust.
Okay, let's hear more from this point.  Smiley

Is there any official list of approved forum administration rules about how many reviews I need to have to get from a list created by someone not related to the forum administration? (do you feel the irony?  Smiley)

Or maybe there are rules that require the circulation of my BTC, ETH and XMR wallets to exceed a certain amount in the fiat in order to get on a list?

I can ask a lot more questions like that, the answer to which is, "No, there are no rules from the administration about this list."

I feel that having good forum trust is very important as its a list of trusted forum escrows.
If you took this topic more seriously, you would at least google information about me (or about the others), who I am, how long I've been in the community, and what I do, etc.

Now a year on you make this post when you still dont have any trusted forum feedback
Trusted feedback from who should I get, lol? You and I are from different parts of the forum? How do you know who is who in the Russian-speaking part of the forum? How can I get feedback from the English-speaking part of the forum if I offer my services to Russian-speaking/Ukrainian-speaking users of this forum?

and the untrusted feedback you do have is half red.
You've been on the forum since 2013, and you're still very naive.  Smiley
I just looked at your untrusted feedbacks, and surprise(/s), you've got enough red, too. So? Any comments?  Smiley

I get lots of requests from people to be on this list but they're not considered because they don't have good enough trust on this forum.
I repeat the question, who decides (except you, as the author of the topic) and by what criteria?

Also at the moment I feel that the list is full of very professional and trusted escrows and so there is no need to add any more people to it.
BINGO! 🎉
That's what I wanted to hear from you, so others can see.

Only you, as the author of the topic, decide who is on the list and who isn't. People who have a reputation on this forum (in local parts of the form) can not get here because you do not know who they are and they do not have "enough reputation on the forum".

By the way, when I finished writing the previous paragraph, I understood what you mean about "trusted feedback from trusted forum members". It's very easy to get a "good reputation" from the English-speaking part of the forum, just take a loan from someone (who is popular among the rest of the forum), return the loan + fee (usually it's about 1-2%), and that's it -- you got a review and already "trusted". This scheme always made me smile.  Cheesy

I hope this explains my reasons to you.
No, it's not.  Cheesy
But your answers convinced me of what I was thinking about this list. I' m grateful to you for your answers. (no kidding, no sarcasm)

Have a great day
Thank you! You too!

and good luck at becoming a forum escrow one day.
Why would anyone want luck to be an escrow? (rhetorical question)

For almost two years I have been successfully working as an escrow on Bitcointalk, and on the most popular crypto-forum of the CIS, with 100% positive feedbacks, and you know... I don't need to be listed here -- that's what I wanted to tell the other escrows that you refused to "list".
Yeah, I agree that some % of the people who wrote you probably were scammers, it's pretty easy to check too, but you obviously won't do it because you don't give a fuck (which is fine too).

Ptolemy
Copper Member

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 05:46:50 PM

Looking to complete a trade. Any trusted and old member willing to escrow? Kindly drop me a PM. thank you.
bobojoe

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 05:46:21 AM

Thanks for the list, this is great. I'm also looking for an escrow service, if any of the members on this list are still doing it send me a PM please.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2020, 07:29:19 PM

Hello, I am seeking escrow service.

depending on what you are trying to do, I can maybe help. dm me.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Portuno

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 05:47:49 AM

Hey, i´m an argentinian starting with the bitcoin business, and i have invested in Livestock since i had enought money to be accepted in a scrow, and the meat here is very cheaper everyday due to the crisis and the Coronavirus, and i have all the information and contacts to start a scrow based on argentine Livestock, one that you can pay in Bitcoins and your money will be secure in the international price of cows (i am currently investing in fields from all around the country, most of our meat goes to China and then the UE, and is currently the second most valuable in the market after the USA one), so, my question is, what is the requierement for being aproved as a official scrow and start looking for funding?

I am willing to explain all in detail to whoever is interested, basically you pay Bitcoins now and will recibe cows in the future (i will explain you all your guarantees and risks, and be the nexus between you and the argentine farmer.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 02:40:57 PM

Hey, i´m an argentinian starting with the bitcoin business, and i have invested in Livestock since i had enought money to be accepted in a scrow, and the meat here is very cheaper everyday due to the crisis and the Coronavirus, and i have all the information and contacts to start a scrow based on argentine Livestock, one that you can pay in Bitcoins and your money will be secure in the international price of cows (i am currently investing in fields from all around the country, most of our meat goes to China and then the UE, and is currently the second most valuable in the market after the USA one), so, my question is, what is the requierement for being aproved as a official scrow and start looking for funding?

I am willing to explain all in detail to whoever is interested, basically you pay Bitcoins now and will recibe cows in the future (i will explain you all your guarantees and risks, and be the nexus between you and the argentine farmer.

Wow. Well... Um.... This is something different than the purpose of this thread I think. Maybe you should post this on services board instead?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 11:56:24 PM

This thread is to find a trusted intermediary for a transactions with a potentially untrustworthy party. What you're looking for are forward contracts, I believe, so wrong section, Services, Marketplace or maybe Securities would be a better place to post.

Signature space available for rent.
Ender19

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:54:46 AM

holy shit, thank you!!!!!
gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 02:17:38 PM

hi

anyone know or used https://www.escrow.com
?

this service legit or scam??

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 02:40:06 PM

hi

?

i think most here will use the trusted forum escrow providers - lower fees and less risk.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 04:21:56 PM

?

I did some digging and found two comments that would answer your question [to an extent]:
- AFAIK, they don't accept BTCitcoin payments and I prefer not to vouch for their services [DYOR] so you're better off using one of the escrow providers from this forum.

Ebay only endorses one Escrow service, Escrow.com. You can read eBay's Escrow Policy here. They only recommend an escrow service for vehicle pruchases, but it is allowed for any purchase. There are escrow fees, so you won't be able to under-cut credit card and paypal users (Fee Schedule $25 minimum).

~Snipped~
~Snipped~

inb4 escrow.com is shut down and all innocent funds seized because of guilt by association.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TCW003

Activity: 290
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:42:04 AM

Hello, I'm looking for an escrow service. Are the people on the list still doing it? I will be appreciated if you can PM.
Thanks.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:50:10 AM

Hello, I'm looking for an escrow service. Are the people on the list still doing it? I will be appreciated if you can PM.
Thanks.
Mostly yes, most of them still do escrow. Just shoot a pm to them (my recommendation is either minerjones or SFR10, since both of them are very active)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: