Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do sketching and painting relax your mind?  (Read 630 times)
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

Painting and sketching are the ways to express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self. In any case sketching and painting are something intricate yet soothing and fascinating.
I believe that to display your art you do not have to be a great artist. You just have to draw you emotion and personality on paper.

For people who dont have talent in painting or sketching we dont relax our selves on it rather we are stressing our selves more in drawing or in painting Cheesy
In my school before if they said draw the body or some of the organs of the body i hate doing it because i dont have talent in that thing .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
feonaishere19

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Everybody has their own way of relaxation. I'm not very good at drawing but I think it can be relaxing. I have this weird urge of drawing a picture whenever I have a fever and I always fall asleep after drawing one. That's my only basis though Grin
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

For me it is rather frustrating because I'm no good at it. But other forms of art, like making music, which I am more used to, make me very relaxed and happy indeed, so I imagine it would be similar for those who are good at drawing and sketching.

Don_Juego

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

I think art in general is necessary for healthy mental life
u may feel art by your soul while only watching smbd painting.
since art and pray exist men have separeted from animals
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

I think so, calligraphy and similar artistic endeavors are considered a form of meditation in certain countries.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

Of course yes as an artist like me. I always paint and sketch when I want to relax my mind
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

It probably does. But I didn't sketch or paint for years now. I did a lot during my studies as I have a designer degree. But now I simply do not the time.
There are more and more art therapy for children and for mental diseases , it seems that art has a positive effect on mental and body Smiley

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

I believe sketching and pain ease your mind and make your heart àt peace...it sooths your soul and connect you to your inner self creating a new masterpiece...does it became an expression of yourself in a new and different way..letting  God's gift showed in you and through you making you a blessing to others
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Yes sketching and painting not only heals the mind and spirit, but also the body, since all are interconnected. It works on multiple levels to not only relax, but also to restore and rejuvenate, bringing joy and increasing your energy and enthusiasm for life.  It is a meditative practice, putting you in the comfort zone, with many of the same benefits of meditation, helping you to take your mind off of daily struggles and issues, lowering your blood pressure, pulse rate and breathing rate, and making you mindful of the present moment.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

Painting and sketching are the ways to express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self. In any case sketching and painting are something intricate yet soothing and fascinating.
I believe that to display your art you do not have to be a great artist. You just have to draw you emotion and personality on paper.
There is something in painting and sketching that make the mind relax and at peace. Sketching is something that you do to express whats on your mind and in your heart. Most psychologists say that your drawing signifies soemthing in your life. So as painting, because of the colors and the calmness that it gives which name our mind relax.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

According to me , sketching and painting are not sooting stuff. Because of not being talented in those fields, those make me nerveous. When I was high school, I always wanted to skip art classes and my horrible art teacher was always insulting me because of my dreadful paintings. For that reason, I always find painting stressful.
Sketching and painting is never relaxing at all, it is actually one of the hardest thing to do and it requires a lot of concentration as well. I wouldn't term something that takes a lot hard work and concentration to be relaxing at all. Its a very hard work.
firdaus90

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

he. by painting we will feel calm because our time to paint our brain will issue good new ideas that we will pour in the painting.
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

Would you believe that cutting sheets of paper into tiny pieces relaxes me? I know it's weird but still, it's true. People have weird ways to relax...
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

The good news is that you can help to keep your stress levels low simply by using the right paint colors in your home. Stress Reducing Colors to Calm You. You might not even notice it, but your body and your mind both have reactions to seeing colors.
Missing: di ‎sketxhing
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

Actually I am very bad in sketching and painting.But I think   it really very helpful to relax ur mind.
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

It is right that sketching and painting are ways to express the minds of people. I believe that every one is created with the sense of art. For other people these are to show their personality or emotion, since we can know the personality of someone from the picture created. It reflex their personality or even they culture.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

sketching and painting are ways to express the ideas of people. Every one has sense of art. some people may assume that painting and sketching are to show what they are thinking or their feeling. The result shows the personality or the sketcher or even the result also reflect the culture where the sketcher is from.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

I agree with you that sketching and painting are ways to express our minds or feeling. For some people these may as the way to refresh their mind by doing them. They can enjoying doing them because we can express anything what we feel in it. 
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:59:44 AM

It's really help to relax your mind. Because by expressing your self on what you're doing is make you fell relax. Enjoying painting and sketch if you do love, is just like a pain reliever.
adam205611

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:04:49 AM

I love to doodle while talking or relaxing.  Sometimes I like to break out the brushes and do a little water coloring as well.  I have taken a class at the local college twice which I found kinda boring.  I like to express my own thoughts and feelings instead of being told to do something.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: