Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:48:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do sketching and painting relax your mind?  (Read 630 times)
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

If you have a busy day, work hard and you are torn between the phone and unanswered letters, find just a minute to look at these pictures and your brain will thank you.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saberibm3

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

Why just painting? I don't think anything is even better than writing a diary or a short story
drudgecare4

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:44:22 PM

Painting is a way to express human moods. from a very ancient ages paintings are the source of incident portraits at different times Smiley
SoundChariGrabs

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

Absolutely. I too draw and paint to get out of depression. I also won several prizes in drawing till now Smiley
Irene80

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

I like the idea of painting and sketching definitely relax our mind. I don't do painting, I do the pencil drawing the abstract one, yet I'm not the pro one, it won't matter to me, what matter is the enchantment feeling I have that words could not define, I make this as my personal collection.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

Painting and sketching are the ways to express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self. In any case sketching and painting are something intricate yet soothing and fascinating.
I believe that to display your art you do not have to be a great artist. You just have to draw you emotion and personality on paper.

I agree 100%. Nothing relaxes me more than painting nature and landscapes and fishing. When I need to relax I take my painting stuff and my stool and I spend the day outside. I love nature and the ability to express my view of it by painting makes me feel like I can connect with nature as best as I can. And my painting is my way to capture that magical moment forever.
ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

Why only sketching and painting? for me playing football is not only stress buster but my hobby too Smiley
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

No, that doesn't make me relax.I never knew how to paint.Most of my friends love to do it.But I've always been attracted to other things.A lot of my friends tried to teach me to paint, but I never learned it.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

Painting and sketching are the ways to express yourself. For some people it is their obsession, for others it is a way to relax their minds. While others consider it a way to make a connection with their inner-self. In any case sketching and painting are something intricate yet soothing and fascinating.
I believe that to display your art you do not have to be a great artist. You just have to draw you emotion and personality on paper.
for me it is a form of relaxing in my mind. because it gives me happiness everytime i draw and doing paintings specially when i see my paintings in a gallery. doing scketching and paintings also is a form of therapy for those people who has suffered from stress.
butlar44

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

Sketching and painting would relax your mind, only if it is your hobby and you love to do it. It is not my hobby, so it wouldn't relax my mind.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:10:54 PM

I find painting stressful. You need to find a right color and also need to learn how to blend colors. When it comes to sketching i find it comfortable even tho i don't have a talent on those. You don't need a talent it sketching just to relax your mind you just need to express your emotion with a paper and a pencil.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

Yes, I like painting with brushes from my childhood
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

For me it really helps to relax my mind when I am sketching,
It is my way to enjoy some of my free time I really love to sketch whenever I got a pen and notebook I would usually start to draw or doodle in my notebook.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

For me no because I don't know to sketch and paint.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: