Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Volatility  (Read 2020 times)
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:44:20 PM

Cryptocurrency exist with the volatility,, ever since.. This is one of the possible reason of its popularity.. Stock markets are too stable we can feel a high manipulation and controlled by any dominant group of people.. The investors in this area is the opposite of that,, we decide for our own and take actions dependent of what oursellves beliefs.. This won’t change and if it will this decentralized nature maybe has been compromised..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:52:42 PM

Is volatility over in cryptocurrencies? Nothing is moving.
Volatility is over? No it wont happen. I would rather believe that the price had somehow steadying but not totally having no movement.Its not a possible thing,Bitcoin and any crypto would be always volatile but there are really days on where theres a calm moment after a storm and we did just witness that thing when bitcoins price is hitting up new ATH and now it stabilizes on this ranges.Just dont blink and be ready on the possible movement anytime.

I agree. I think that is a premium characteristic of cryptos. Although it may seem like a curse, it is also a blessing per se because it makes the market more active and vibrant. It makes trading and transactions using cryptos filled with movements, trends and tactics that need to be appraised every now and them to control the accompanied risks of these ventures.

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:38:27 PM

Cryptocurrency's volatility is the most extreeme volatility that I ever know, but its not purely bad. For me its fine, since bitcoin's users keep trade it in exchange, it will make the volatility keep frequently happen.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:43:44 PM

Crypto currencies like Bitcoin are known for their volatile nature.There is always a fluctuation their price. Sometimes it rises and sometimes it drops. No doubt that before 2-3 days the price of bitcoin was somehow stable around 8000$ but that does not means that volatility is over as we can see the price has again raised and has reached the 9000$ mark. The price of Crypto currencies are depended upon their demand. An increase and decrease is seen in the price with an increase and decrease in the demand.Demand is never constant so as the price .So crypto currencies cannot leave their volatile nature.

Most people don't realize this, but when Bitcoin was even newer, like only a few years old, the price would fluctuate a whole lot more than it does today. It would go up and down 50% in a single day all of the time. A single millionaire could greatly change the price because the market cap was so low. It was well below even a billion dollars.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:56:09 PM

Most people don't realize this, but when Bitcoin was even newer, like only a few years old, the price would fluctuate a whole lot more than it does today. It would go up and down 50% in a single day all of the time. A single millionaire could greatly change the price because the market cap was so low. It was well below even a billion dollars.

That was when the market had extremely low liquidity, and the amount of money necessary to push the market around was tiny. It's not just that the market cap was low (although it was), but also due to the fact that there were so few places to trade and so little dollar liquidity on the order books.

2013 felt a lot different than now, too. I can definitely feel the presence of institutional players entering our beloved BTC markets. They have been buying the dips very heavily for the past several months. I have mixed feelings about that. Tongue
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:20:32 PM

Cryptocurrency's volatility is the most extreeme volatility that I ever know, but its not purely bad. For me its fine, since bitcoin's users keep trade it in exchange, it will make the volatility keep frequently happen.

Indeed, this is the most exciting market that you can really make good money. Volatility is part of every market and traders makes money through this. If you are not risk taker then probably trading is not for you because of it volatility but still i believe no matter how volatile cryptocurrency is there's no other way for them but to go up because this is our future.
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:21:18 PM

Crypto currencies like Bitcoin are known for their volatile nature.There is always a fluctuation their price. Sometimes it rises and sometimes it drops. No doubt that before 2-3 days the price of bitcoin was somehow stable around 8000$ but that does not means that volatility is over as we can see the price has again raised and has reached the 9000$ mark. The price of Crypto currencies are depended upon their demand. An increase and decrease is seen in the price with an increase and decrease in the demand.Demand is never constant so as the price .So crypto currencies cannot leave their volatile nature.

Just hold Your btc ...after couple Years 1 btc 50k $...need just patience to hold them and not to lose no one!
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:59:26 PM

Cryptocurrency exist with the volatility,, ever since.. This is one of the possible reason of its popularity.. Stock markets are too stable we can feel a high manipulation and controlled by any dominant group of people.. The investors in this area is the opposite of that,, we decide for our own and take actions dependent of what oursellves beliefs.. This won’t change and if it will this decentralized nature maybe has been compromised..

I don't agree that its controlled, because if we think of manipulations that would be unfair for the small investors because it could lose more investments to  experience low profit gains. I don't believe that there's that dominant group of people, but maybe if they wanted to play with their money well that's their fate. Taking risk is a wise decisions in crypto currency and we could not prevent volatility to happen, because people who has weaker emotions may experience panic by the declining price showing the trading trend to go down but if you're strong enough to handle your fears I guess you'll earn much better profit in the future.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:45:34 AM

Bitcoin make around 9% yesterday alone and most of the altcoins also make some significant progress since  the day you make this post till now. I don't think we would have "nothing is moving " in cryptocurrency market except ranging trend . I don't think the volatility is over as bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price has been fluctuating since the beginning of this year till now and we are not even close to the end  of the  upwards trend yet.
chief143

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

Bitcoin make around 9% yesterday alone and most of the altcoins also make some significant progress since  the day you make this post till now. I don't think we would have "nothing is moving " in cryptocurrency market except ranging trend . I don't think the volatility is over as bitcoin and others cryptocurrency price has been fluctuating since the beginning of this year till now and we are not even close to the end  of the  upwards trend yet.

Yes.... just Bitcoin alone rose from $8200 on November 22 to a present value of $9,600..... that's a $1,400 increase... that's volatile enough for me...
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:54:07 PM

Crypto currencies market has three circle and you have to familiarize yourself with it in other to succeed and also to know the face that a particular coins is facing. We have upward trend, downward trend and ranging market. We should also know that to know if an asset is in volatile or not. I don't think that the volatile is over as  we are just experience another little corrections.
Many people here are just cursing bitcoin for being volatile, highly volatile. But what I think it is, due to its volatility only bitcoin is able to make huge profit ratios. Like gold id bitcoin is stable in price rates, then there would be no difference in bitcoin and gold and prices are just stabilizing at one level. Hence this much familiarity of bitcoin wouldn’t be possible at all. Everything has its own importance.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:08:07 PM

Volatility is the best part of crypto currency which makes it risky and profitable at the same time. Recently the volatile feature was maximum seen in Bitcoin cash whose value rose up to 2k USD after the cancellation of hard fork. I think investing in Bitcoin and alt coin is a risky decision due to its high volatile nature but if trading is done with proper analytics one can get a chance to save his assets from getting dumped.
Further, volatility forms one of the important pillar of crypto currency and without that it will be simple fiat currency which is present virtually.
Pfizer

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:11:23 PM

Volatility is over? No it wont happen. I would rather believe that the price had somehow steadying but not totally having no movement.Its not a possible thing,Bitcoin and any crypto would be always volatile but there are really days on where theres a calm moment after a storm and we did just witness that thing when bitcoins price is hitting up new ATH and now it stabilizes on this ranges.Just dont blink and be ready on the possible movement anytime.

I agree. I think that is a premium characteristic of cryptos. Although it may seem like a curse, it is also a blessing per se because it makes the market more active and vibrant. It makes trading and transactions using cryptos filled with movements, trends and tactics that need to be appraised every now and them to control the accompanied risks of these ventures.

This is how market operates for cryptocurrencies, otherwise nobody would trade them this much to make Money. And demand would decrease dramatically without volatility.

This is the core of the coins markets.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

Yes.... just Bitcoin alone rose from $8200 on November 22 to a present value of $9,600..... that's a $1,400 increase... that's volatile enough for me...
Yeah and i think it will decrease back into 8k soon . Once again it will improve the volatility to us.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:37:04 PM

Nope. Volatility is the nature of any cryptocurrency because it's just based on speculations. There are several factors that cause volatility to the market. Like cryptocurrency market is small. So even small movement has a huge effect at the price. Big players or whales holds huge amount of supplies. Means, the price can be controlled by them. And as said, Cryptocurrencies are highly just based on speculations. Hyped cryptocurrencies are more likely to grow because people think it will pump in the future. Like Bitcoin for example. Bitcoin is too hyped right now. I've heard that some huge companies like stock exchange will join Bitcoin. So people expect Bitcoin to pump since Bitcoin will now be at the stock exchange because of it integrates at stock market.
Monartis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:51:13 PM

There are a number of factors that appear to be contributing to the ongoing volatility that is observed, but chief among these may well be the relative youth of the marketplace and the products. One might assume that volatility will reduce over time, as the currencies mature.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:16:55 PM

Seriously?! You can't see the volatility in cryptocurrencies? Its market is fluctuating almost every minute. It is more volatile than the stock market. I don't get your point there. What kind of volatility are you looking? Something that will dump coins for -50% the suddenly pump for 30%? Last week, Bitcoin's price is just around $8k and now it is almost $10k. That is already showing some volatility.
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:02:55 AM

No, volatility keeps happens into the top 200-300 altcoins, wich has some decent volume, if you are dreaming with the telegram pump groups, well forget, bitcoin is worthing too much to you risk into those, crypto is shaking from 5-40% into a single day, soo if for you isnt enought well i dont know what to say. In the past we had see 200-500% into some coins, those pumps looks like wont return soo soon, unless is a shitty coin wich cost 1 satoshi, at that way is easy to get such, but its a trap to newbies and new investors.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:15:37 AM

I do not know where you got your data but if you check it is actually fluctuating. If you want to see no volatility go to stock market there are stocks that do not have a trade for a day. I do not see this happening in crypto specially in Bitcoin.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:31:23 AM

Volatility will never stop in crypto because it is decentralised, so if the market not stop moving the volatility will keep on happening, but sometimes the volatility is low that is why it seems like it doesn't has a volatility, but if you check thoroughly you will see changes every minute
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: