Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:48:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 150$ to trade  (Read 1407 times)
firstside

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

I would only do midterm to longterm investments with that money. I think a good way is to look for a good project with a good an active team behind it which still seems to be undervalued.
Most people loose money trading short term that's a fact.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:09:11 PM

I think 150$ is not a big capital for trading. But you can earn some profit by day trading. Better to increase your capital. On selecting trading platform, i suggest you to start with bittrex. It is trusted and probably no risk here.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:10:57 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm new here but I hope to find some help of you. I have 150$ on bitcoins and I want to try trading some altcoins for short term.

First question is wich exchanges are better for this? I was thinking to split this 150$ on Livecoin, HitBtc, Cryptopia and Yobit. The reason is because the have a lot of markets. What do you think, is a good idea?

Second question, wich is better in your opinion? Arbitrage or buy low sell high?

This questions for now. If i will have more, I will put it here.

PS: I want to make a challenge, make 1000$ from 150$. Cheesy

Thank you!

If you have zero experience, most probably your challenge will be: make $150 from 1000$ Cheesy
Don't expect somebody else to do you job with this 'challenge' and you just to copy and make money.

For now, just buy some popular coin and hold until you get some knowledge what you are doing around.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:17:24 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm new here but I hope to find some help of you. I have 150$ on bitcoins and I want to try trading some altcoins for short term.

First question is wich exchanges are better for this? I was thinking to split this 150$ on Livecoin, HitBtc, Cryptopia and Yobit. The reason is because the have a lot of markets. What do you think, is a good idea?

Second question, wich is better in your opinion? Arbitrage or buy low sell high?

Thank you!

Trading is profitable but we cannot say that when you can expect the same you mentioned in your post out of 150 us dollars. There are people invested in trading waiting for profit back which you invested.
If you start the trading you can try trading in bitrex, polenix or loivecoin site. These site are going best experience io n trading any coins and you will be able to more trade from the people want to sell it.
marriams

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:24:45 PM

Why not invest first in BTC or ETH, monitor the market for a while and than start trading altcoins?  Smiley
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:52:28 PM

Because you dont have enough amounth of money i dont advise you to make arbitrage. You can not make good profit doing arbitrage. And i advise you to focus on bigger exchanges like poloniex and bittrex. They have better volumes.
Yasman

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:13:35 PM

I would only do midterm to longterm investments with that money. I think a good way is to look for a good project with a good an active team behind it which still seems to be undervalued.
Invest in btc then trade when you have $300 so you can hold that $150.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:46:19 PM

If you have only $150 and you hold Bitcoin I don't suggest you to switch to altcoins. Right now Bitcoin is in a long term rally. Trust me, you don't want to spend your Bitcoin. Any altcoin is too risky while Bitcoin is pumping every day. You just need to stay in Bitcoin until this rally is over.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:56:35 PM

poloniex and bittrex is the best exchange for me,,
and better you should trade in buy low and sell high if you can,
this strategy will make a huge profit
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:05:16 PM

You may trade at bittrex and poloniex this two exchanges site ate gkod and the best and for sure you can see fdifferent altcoin. You can buy waves coin and you will get some of this. $150 is good amount and for sure you will see your money grow when you see that and possible to become hundreds dollars price of waves coin and if that happen your $150 become thousands dollars .
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:07:11 PM

I agree that holding for the long term has been proven to be the best and most effective strategy. With software bots and big whales manipulating markets, the little guy has less of a chance trading the markets nowadays. I'm sure it's possible but a solid buy and hold strategy is likely to work best for most people.
veliq

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:25:13 PM

I would recommend the cryptopia exchange because there are quite a few little-known and rare coins that x2-x3 often do. I will not advise specific coins, just watch some for a while.
andromed22

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:36:02 PM

I suggest you change it to Ethereum. You can then invest in EtherDelta's new entry-level ICO projects. In this way, the money will quickly be valued. I do not suggest deal with Bittrex.
gogoprist

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:50:48 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you!

My advice to you is not to try to trade with such money and so little experience, it's better to buy ETH and find an ICO for investment, be sure to look at the estimates of these projects and find the HYIP first. So you can earn now, the ICO market is in a good position. And playing on the stock exchange, you simply lose money.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:07:31 PM

yes those would be of good idea to work on investment schemes with the crypto finance market as attaining of different table with the chance as collecting returns on excess with the manage of technical objectives as applying use of strategics on returns with the following of beginning tasks of evaluation,
as different table might has with each of ones as the distinct on limit with the risks as works with the manage of displacement.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:29:51 PM

You have to start with something. Maybe for the advanced it's a low sum but I think that for starters it is enough. Do not invest too much because it is easy to lose everything. Risk is high.
MEDVEDja2

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:30:42 PM

With this amount you can go to the store, buy food or a good sweater for example. With such a sum, there is no point in trading. Because even a very successful transaction will not give you a significant profit. Usually people have enough of one successful transaction to create capital for life.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:34:28 PM

The best option for you is swaping your bitcoin to ethereum. Ethereum is the most undervalued cryptocurrency in the market reffered to the large adoption of smart-contracts tools. Nobody can deny the huge influence of ethereum price to all the ico is the market. Now it's getting high again. You can trade ethereum everywhere in the crypto-market.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:35:24 PM

It's could be really harmful for you and your deposit to try active trading. Most probably you will lose your money. The best strategy for newbies and non-traders is to use HODL strategy + (may be) invest in ICOs during the ICO or after token already listed. In any case you should study how to make project research!
It's $150 not $150k, who cares if you lose it.  The only way to get good at trading is to trade actually.  You're going to lose but the experience you gain can be invaluable in the long run.
gogoprist

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:35:03 PM

yes those would be of good idea to work on investment schemes with the crypto finance market as attaining of different table with the chance as collecting returns on excess with the manage of technical objectives as applying use of strategics on returns with the following of beginning tasks of evaluation,
as different table might has with each of ones as the distinct on limit with the risks as works with the manage of displacement.

Yes, it is better to invest at the moment, now the ICO market is alive again and finding a good project is not difficult. I can even tell you a few projects where white lists are still open to get there, write to me in private messages, I'll drop you a couple of projects without any problems in which there is a very big stir.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: