Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:55:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 150$ to trade  (Read 1407 times)
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

I would recommend the cryptopia exchange because there are quite a few little-known and rare coins that x2-x3 often do. I will not advise specific coins, just watch some for a while.

In cryptoworld, rarity is not a good thing--it usually leads to extinction.  For a coin to take-off it needs mass acceptance.  A small volume exchange cannot deliver that.  I've seen good coins die in Cryptopia (sadly).

Stay with the bigger exchanges as much as possible.
3philong

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:44:59 PM

In my opinion with the capital you have should join the ICO seems more reasonable
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:48:09 PM

Firstly, your $150 is like  drop of water in ocean of cryptocurrency. The market capitalization of cryptocurrency is more than $140 Billion. However if this $150 is to test your trading skills and all it may not ve bad idea just don't expect any profit in short term.

gogoprist

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:52:52 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 03:19:55 PM by gogoprist

Firstly, your $150 is like  drop of water in ocean of cryptocurrency. The market capitalization of cryptocurrency is more than $140 Billion. However if this $150 is to test your trading skills and all it may not ve bad idea just don't expect any profit in short term.
Yes, it is not enough, but it is not necessary to say that nothing will turn out. At me acquaintances with hardly big money began in the beginning 17 years and in the spring on a general rise of the market have earned good capital for trade and investment. So draw conclusions and start actions, much depends on you

Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:08:15 PM

150$ is a good amount to start for a beginner in the crypto world. For exchanges, I recommend Bittrex or Poloniex, this is what I use the most and the volume is really great, try to stay away from Yobit I heard it's not a very legit exchange some people say Yobit stole all their bitcoin and doesnt want to give it back to them. Bittrex and poloniex is good but you need to verify your account to withdraw money
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:32:49 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm new here but I hope to find some help of you. I have 150$ on bitcoins and I want to try trading some altcoins for short term.

First question is wich exchanges are better for this? I was thinking to split this 150$ on Livecoin, HitBtc, Cryptopia and Yobit. The reason is because the have a lot of markets. What do you think, is a good idea?

Second question, wich is better in your opinion? Arbitrage or buy low sell high?

This questions for now. If i will have more, I will put it here.

PS: I want to make a challenge, make 1000$ from 150$. Cheesy

Thank you!

I think it is better to divide it to 2 unequal parts and trading. And in my opinion, for begining, ethereum and bitcoin are good choices.
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

I recommend Bittrex for the exchange im using it since i am a newbie and i dont find problems, $150 is small but a good start you can tripple it or even more everymonth if you know technical analysis+funda but watch out for for the whales are playing the market.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:45:03 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm new here but I hope to find some help of you. I have 150$ on bitcoins and I want to try trading some altcoins for short term.

First question is wich exchanges are better for this? I was thinking to split this 150$ on Livecoin, HitBtc, Cryptopia and Yobit. The reason is because the have a lot of markets. What do you think, is a good idea?

Second question, wich is better in your opinion? Arbitrage or buy low sell high?

Thank you!

I think it is better to divide it to 2 unequal parts and trading. And in my opinion, for begining, ethereum and bitcoin are good choices.
The best is buy low and sell high whenever you will trade an altcoins. I agree,  always diversify your investment in any altcoins. Don't choose only one altcoins to invest same I invest in ethereum the best coun for me.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:52:58 PM

You can start at zero. As it was done by many people. To successfully trade or invest, you need experience. Without experience, your 150 bucks will turn into 5 in an instant. A good initial capital can be earned by taking part in bounty campaigns. During this time, one can well understand this world.
Shivasenap

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

Your challenge is good.but your idea of splitting your money for exchanges is bad. If you split it for like five exchanges, you will invest 30$ each in an exchange, which is too low for an exchange and you may have hard time withdrawing that 30$ if you don't want to trade. Select two or three coins and see where they are trading and invest in them and relax.
thaitrade (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:42:16 AM

I took your advice and deposited all 150 dollars on bittrex.

Now I have another question. What indicators you use to trade?
Bollinger Bands and RSI is enough for day trading?
roland.deschain

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

I would buy INTENSE (https://intensecoin.com/)
Very cheap and only on a small platform right now (https://stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC)

But has great potential
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:58:46 AM

Hello everyone!

With such little amount, its going to be hard to gain profit in short-term, except you are an expreienced trader.

The variety of the markets? With huge amounts of a shit coin that listed on some of that exchange, the thing you are gonna get is a lost except you participate in a pump and dumps scheme.

This is where I started to doubt you had an experience with trading before, and I recommend you to start with the lower amount then start to learn to trade.

Is a little bit delusional, the think you are going to get is a lost not profit, you better to learn to trade first with the amount you can afford to lose.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:02:50 PM

Being a beginner it's good to start with the low volume trading exchanges. Maybe it could be good to start with livecoin, hitbtc.com, or similar platforms. Once you make yourself much experienced it is good to move towards the large exchanges that has got the listing of majority of the coins.
viavalenttt

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:23:07 PM

Use buy low sell high tactic.
One exchange is enough for the beginning, i like Bittrex and Binance.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:31:47 PM

try to trade on Bittrex, there are many pairs, choose which is traded for a decent number of bitcoins, they have volatility

gogoprist

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:22:30 PM

Being a beginner it's good to start with the low volume trading exchanges. Maybe it could be good to start with livecoin, hitbtc.com, or similar platforms. Once you make yourself much experienced it is good to move towards the large exchanges that has got the listing of majority of the coins.
To be honest, I would not trade at all as a beginner, I would still start with investing. I would divide my funds into two halves, one half would go into the project at the ICO stage, and the other half would be bought with a coin if its price fell strongly after entering the exchange and waited until the price goes up.

granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:16:42 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you!

The best is buy low and sell high whenever you will trade an altcoins. I agree,  always diversify your investment in any altcoins. Don't choose only one altcoins to invest same I invest in ethereum the best coun for me.

Exactly. Expecting too much things from just one currency is not wise in the cryptocurrency world and I think ethereum have a really good potential for the future.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:28:05 PM

You do not have much money, now trading fees and withdrawal fees at exchnage are quite high, you should choose a exchnage that has many Altcoin you are intending to buy or sell. After a chance, you will expand.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:29:52 PM

150$ to trade? I would throw that in some low cap ICo. If you are lucky you can flip it for 3x return and slowely build your crypto capital.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: