Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 150$ to trade  (Read 1403 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:34:49 PM

150$ to trade? I would throw that in some low cap ICo. If you are lucky you can flip it for 3x return and slowely build your crypto capital.

Indeed, something like this. Gamble with it and try to get a decent amount to invest into something more serious or long term.
fuz2004

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:12:04 PM

Hello! I started trading with $ 37, the rest was brought to Fiat. For 2 weeks was 45 dollars, there were successful trades, were not successful.
There are many telegram channels for signals.
Good luck!
zinok474

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:41:23 PM

Trading with just $150 its really difficult. But anyway a very interesting project now seems Envion ICO, at 15 December starts with an initial price of 0.7$ in the first sale round. Their team looks really serious and their marketing is doing awesome. you can take a look at their ANN here on Bitcointalk. They have gained a lot of attention for this you can see that their alexa rank. 49k global rank and 28k their USA rank. For me is the first time that i see a website of a coin that hasn't started yet selling the coin to have such a huge audience.
Good Luck with your trading !
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:24:01 AM

You have already made your choice, and this choice is not bad. Add to the list Cardano (ADA). As for the exchanges, you can use Bittrex or use this helpful information: https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/
swieps

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:48:10 AM

Hello.I started to trade on bitrrex with 130$,So now i Have 1200$ buying and selling altcoins like Neo,OmiseGo,ETH,BCC and others.My advice to you to read a lot information about altcoins,then to try to trade.Good Luck
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm new here but I hope to find some help of you. I have 150$ on bitcoins and I want to try trading some altcoins for short term.

First question is wich exchanges are better for this? I was thinking to split this 150$ on Livecoin, HitBtc, Cryptopia and Yobit. The reason is because the have a lot of markets. What do you think, is a good idea?

Second question, wich is better in your opinion? Arbitrage or buy low sell high?

This questions for now. If i will have more, I will put it here.

PS: I want to make a challenge, make 1000$ from 150$. Cheesy

Thank you!

You can invest in altcoin in top #20 on coinmarkcap with price about $1 and hold it for somes time! May be best price in next year!
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:44:28 PM

First question is wich exchanges are better for this? I was thinking to split this 150$ on Livecoin, HitBtc, Cryptopia and Yobit. The reason is because the have a lot of markets. What do you think, is a good idea?
I can suggest doing trading in HitBtc and Bittrex.

Second question, which is better in your opinion? Arbitrage or buy low sell high?

Altcoins are mostly pump and dumps. So better buy when low and sell at high.
Arbitrage is a bit risky

Monitoring the market chart for last 7 days, when you will decide to buy it when low.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:46:21 PM

Its never less to invest in crypto.
For 150$ you can buy one of cheap coins such as Eth-Neo-Waves-Ripple. Then start to wait. For trading its not enought to gain profits. But you can start investing for sure.
Setanta68

Activity: 93
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:49:41 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm new here but I hope to find some help of you. I have 150$ on bitcoins and I want to try trading some altcoins for short term.

Second question, wich is better in your opinion? Arbitrage or buy low sell high?

Thank you!

I started with a couple of hundred myself about a month ago and I went with Bittrex. I found it easy to use and I started doing a small bit of trading but I found it was better off just holding. With a small amount to play with the chance of losing it all are high imo. But thats just my opinion.

Now that you have increased to 1000 my suggestion would be to hold at least half in one coin you have researched.
pjmis

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:06:27 PM

Id say one good way to achieve that goal is to hold a cryptocurrency. Id say, BCH, ETH, BTC. Dash? Take a look at the market. If you see a up and down type of graph right now. Wait till it hits a down, slap buy. But remember this before you do. Go back to a month, alright. For you can see how it is moving. If that cryptocurrency is up down, kinda like a real bumpy a$$ hill. But it does contain value. You most likely will not reach your goal. But if the chart is a sweet hill with a minor bump. Seeing returns like crazy. Thats a hold, but dont let the market fool you. Mix hold, with buy low sell high for your beginner strategy. This is the best way I can explain a holding strategy over text.

But if you are a genious investor. You can prob double that money by short term day trading. For example. Youll be squeezing few dollars up to twenty from cryptocurrency every few minutes. How its done is. Market looks stable at 5 buy 4 sell. Okay, keep on eye on those damn buy orders or you'll lose pennies than dollars. Squeeze in on a up than sell when sell orders hit 5/5 ratio. Once the chart hits a 5/6 or 5/7 ratio. Shes going down. Get out seconds before by a smartely placed stop order. You just made $3 in a minute. Rinse and repeat. But dont do this cause I gurantee I could not fully explaim this strategy over text. Id need to show it over a hour long video. But yes guys it is possible to make thousand by the end of the month. But this wont carry a lot of weight. Itd just be slow with $150. What some do is buy 1 of the coin and apply advanced day trading strategies. I hear some pop $5 or more a minute.

Hope this helped.

Pjmis
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:14:41 PM

Trading is not easy you may take a risk on it.Sometimes you can earn double but sometimes it is lower.I suggest that be carefull on your decisions.I think you can put your money on hold.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:36:01 PM

I think that $ 150 capital is too small a capital to trade, find a big capital and start a trade. but $ 150 is also great for learning a trade.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
pjmis

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:44:47 PM

If you have ever seen a stunt performed. Usually an annoncer would say, "Don't attempt this at home, the stunt is performed by a highly trained professional". Cause some kids would jump off a roof in a shopping cart? No one knows why kids would, but the stunt devil who first performed it succesfully could not get sued over it. Same thing with investing, only attempt it at your own risk.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:51:05 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you!

I think you should trade actively if you want to earn $ 1000 from $ 150. because trading is not as easy as we think. sometimes we are losers, stuck in high prices and also cutlos. but the opportunity is still there, just how we make a strategy to gain profit from trading. I think bittrex is now quite comfortable for trading.
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:34:31 PM

In my opinion Bittrex is better because in this exchange many altcoin available to trade with bigger volume than other, also they has full regulation based on USA. For the better do day trading with buy low sell high because arbitrage only promising small profit, and also ca be loss if the confirmation transaction too long. And Day short trading will be more safe than long term trading especially for altcoin paired with BTC, because price of BTC strong up trend.

But it is not easy to validate your account in bittrex. Customer support of bittrex is worst. Also there is a chance to suspend your account at any time. Otherthan that bittrex is good
gogoprist

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

And you did not think that now it is still easier to profit from good ICO? There are not so many of them now as they did a month ago, and if you really analyze that from 150-200 dollars you can make good money, yes, you will have to wait, but I think it's worth it because the market is very unstable

Shivasenap

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

Do not split exchanges but only trade with one exchange and see what happens. This way you dont get lost with other exchanges.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:29:06 PM

i think 150$ is quite low for you to invest, you can save some more than start trading, or another way that you can choose is invest in Ethereum rather than bitcoin, i reallize ethereum is rising up and down same pattern like bitcoin recently, so you can earn some profit from trading ETH, when you have enough money, you can change into bitcoin trading.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:31:27 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you!

Hey, I would say don't split your funds and just pick one exchange, second to that I don't think you'll have much luck with arbitrage with such a small amount so stick to buying low and selling high and in time you can move on to arbitrage with some of your funds as well as splitting across further exchanges.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:44:02 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you!

Trading altcoins can be a profitable way to invest your money, and splitting your cap on multiple coins is a fantastic idea, however with the cap you have it is quite hard to make a good profit splitting it into three, in your case I would suggest holding your money as it is on bitcoin and waiting a bit longer so you can get as much as you can from it before diving into altcoins, don't get me wrong your strategy is good in theory but it lakes cap, and you will better of with bitcoin, people were able to make 1000% just from holding it this year, so be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: