Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2018, 08:40:25 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay  (Read 54242 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
promomei

Activity: 393
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

what is fee for this miner ?
any hidden fees there -people will check this out like ewbf miner  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gobyte

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

what is fee for this miner ?
any hidden fees there -people will check this out like ewbf miner  Grin
The software is free, it is only a GUI connected to KlausT miner and others. There is only a donation option.

MaximKa82

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

GoByte Miner is out!

Feel free to test, share, enjoy  Grin
Good idea, but next version I would like to see the option to minimize the miner to tray and the absense of the black command window that is opened when mining starts.
gobyte

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

GoByte Miner is out!

Feel free to test, share, enjoy  Grin
Good idea, but next version I would like to see the option to minimize the miner to tray and the absense of the black command window that is opened when mining starts.

Got it! Smiley)

lephiloufou

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

hi

i have lost my passphrase (paper wallet and a water leak on the roof dont mix well(yes it was in a safe but not water resistant))
the gui wallet is still on my  surface pro i can see the gbx
but is there a way to use them without the passphrase???

or did i am F***** ?

thanks
gobyte

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

hi

i have lost my passphrase (paper wallet and a water leak on the roof dont mix well(yes it was in a safe but not water resistant))

or did i am F***** ?

thanks
Search into the backup folder for an auto backup that doesn't have a passphrase. But I think you just burned the coins.

lephiloufou

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks
Search into the backup folder for an auto backup that doesn't have a passphrase. But I think you just burned the coins.

no no no not burned the coins...drowned them
gobyte

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

RivAngE

Activity: 294
Merit: 81

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad
Wait what you said lephiloufou confused me... you said "paper wallet", did you have the private keys there or just a personal passphrase you used to lock the GUI wallet? Had you locked the wallet or not?

lephiloufou

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad
Wait what you said lephiloufou confused me... you said "paper wallet", did you have the private keys there or just a personal passphrase you used to lock the GUI wallet? Had you locked the wallet or not?

sorry i wasnt really clear
that was a personnal passphrase i used to locked the wallet but because i have close to twenty wallet with different coins ,i wrote all the different phrases or login  on paper ,
the gbx was the only one really unreadable

but the good news is my backup (sd card with picture of the papers)who despite being in a different place was also wet ,after being dried worked ,
so  finally i am ok

but this got me thinking ,all my backup in the same house not the best idea...nope 
gobyte

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:15:01 AM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

that was a personnal passphrase i used to locked the wallet but because i have close to twenty wallet with different coins ,i wrote all the different phrases or login  on paper ,

but the good news is my backup (sd card with picture of the papers)who despite being in a different place was also wet ,after being dried worked ,
so  finally i am ok

but this got me thinking ,all my backup in the same house not the best idea...nope 
Good thing that you had a picture ^_^

RivAngE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

so  finally i am ok

Oh I'm glad! Maybe it's time to buy one of these https://cryptosteel.com  Wink

tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

so  finally i am ok

What it seems to me https://cryptosteel.com/ it is generally unnecessary thing. I think better on paper to record.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
slv1221

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To Start Mining
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.dobahash.com:4233 -u WALLET -p c=GBX

RivAngE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

so  finally i am ok

What it seems to me https://cryptosteel.com/ it is generally unnecessary thing. I think better on paper to record.
Ofcourse I know, I was joking because this thing is such an overkill! Yet it has so many flaws... someone can just steal it and open it if you don't have it locked, he can brake the lock if it's not strong enough and even if you use an unbreakable lock you could lock yourself out in case you lose the key.

I have a Ledger Nano S and the secret phrase is cut into multiple parts, each part having 2 copies and scattered in different houses/cars/places. I gave it a lot of though and I belive that's the safest and most convenient way. Too bad you can't have every coin, including like GBX, stored in this hardware wallet.

gobyte

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

so  finally i am ok

Ofcourse I know, I was joking because this thing is such an overkill! Yet it has so many flaws... someone can just steal it and open it if you don't have it locked, he can brake the lock if it's not strong enough and even if you use an unbreakable lock you could lock yourself out in case you lose the key.

I have a Ledger Nano S and the secret phrase is cut into multiple parts, each part having 2 copies and scattered in different houses/cars/places. I gave it a lot of though and I belive that's the safest and most convenient way. Too bad you can't have every coin, including like GBX, stored in this hardware wallet.
Working on that.

mmkiwi

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

In my opinion this is one of the most stable master classes in the crypt market. I'll buy one later

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
bitChipper

Activity: 686
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

so  finally i am ok

get a safety deposit box at a bank, they are cheap and more secure than keeping them at your house...but even keeping them at your house the biggest risk is some sort of natural disaster with water or fire.

other than a safety deposit box you could just get a fireproof safe and use that. good luck

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
gobyte

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

hi

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

so  finally i am ok

get a safety deposit box at a bank, they are cheap and more secure than keeping them at your house...but even keeping them at your house the biggest risk is some sort of natural disaster with water or fire.

other than a safety deposit box you could just get a fireproof safe and use that. good luck
Good idea.

y6uBaKa

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

hi

the gui wallet is still on my  surface pro i can see the gbx

or did i am F***** ?

thanks

Sorry for your loss Sad

I have my spoiled wallet.dat I have a password for it, how can I restore it? how to view private key in this file

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.