Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GOBYTE [GBX] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance, GoByte Pay  (Read 107102 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2021, 07:02:56 AM

No, another team has already built a bridge for the Binance Smart Chain for GBX, but currently he doesn't respond quickly.
Hope that developer will response soon and the development process will be boosted a lot.

For NFTs,  we are still at early research phase, the idea is to enhance the Masternode technology using NFTs.
Masternode technology has longer history than NFT.

I don't understand it. What are the connections between NFT and Masternode technology?

What are things the team want to build up in the near future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gobyte (OP)

Activity: 527
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2021, 11:54:19 AM

Masternode technology has longer history than NFT.

Yes, and to date the masternode is even better than the DEFI

I don't understand it. What are the connections between NFT and Masternode technology?

Currently they do not exist, I don't think it's a short-term milestone. We could launch an NFT game, where GBX is earned. but it is a pattern too seen in this trend.
NFT technology today does only one thing.(in short) It authenticates and makes digital content unique, giving the owner a certificate of the genuineness of the digital product.
The first elementary thing to think about is, can you make a masternode unique?

I personally have an idea that could make it unique and it also binds very well to the DEFI sector.

What are things the team want to build up in the near future?

For now the team is focused on updating the blockchain, it is taking much longer than expected and many hours of network testing.
This update will significantly improve our project, after the release it will be decided where it will be best to spend our energies.

🚀 GoByte - Makes Crypto Future 🚀
One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
Facebook Twitter Reddit Discord Github Telegram
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2021, 02:02:29 AM

Currently they do not exist, I don't think it's a short-term milestone. We could launch an NFT game, where GBX is earned. but it is a pattern too seen in this trend.
NFT technology today does only one thing.(in short) It authenticates and makes digital content unique, giving the owner a certificate of the genuineness of the digital product.

I personally have an idea that could make it unique and it also binds very well to the DEFI sector.
Cross-chain, Interoperable blockchains are convenient and attractive as long as they pass through audit process and truly secured. Connecting masternodes to DeFi and NFT is cool idea.

This project is no scam and if it can be connected to trends as well as top projects in every trend, it would be big achievement.

For now the team is focused on updating the blockchain, it is taking much longer than expected and many hours of network testing.
This update will significantly improve our project, after the release it will be decided where it will be best to spend our energies.
Thank you for creative idea and time to build it up, test and prepare everthing on testnet before launching it.

I know Gobyte project many years and I know this project is no scam. In Gobyte I believe and I certainly wait for your upgrades.
bytepointsplatform

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 05:44:58 PM

💙  Bytepoints is the 1st loyalty blockchain platform for shops already live in Spain on top of GoByte Network blockchain 😄

The platform has reached production a few weeks ago and we are excited to share how the project bootstraps in the local area of 500k Hab in Spain where it’s being launched. The local branding of the platform is called OhBarri. An Android/iOS app where users can acquire Bytepoints (1/1000 of a GBX) in exchange of shop receipts and enjoy discounts at local stores with the obtained "Bytes"

➡️ Project page at https://en.bytepoints.io

Bytepoints week#35 stats

➡️ 21 new users onboarded (again!) 🦸
➡️ 1311875 bytepoints rewarded (1311 GBX)
➡️ 2849 EUR in receipts uploaded
➡️ First 25 shops onboarded
🔎 Check it live at https://t.me/bytepointsfeed

Look forward for our weekly status updates of the platform!

cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2021, 05:57:39 PM

These are tough times for masternode coins. And the gobyte does not have normal exchanges where it can be traded.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/gobyte
We need some kind of unique feature, killer feature.
And powerful marketing to come back from nothingness.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2021, 09:54:52 AM

These are tough times for masternode coins. And the gobyte does not have normal exchanges where it can be traded.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/gobyte
We need some kind of unique feature, killer feature.
And powerful marketing to come back from nothingness.

It all depends on what you want to get out of this project. We have exchanges, and soon we will also be on BSC.

One of the most profitable masternodes in 2021. Fast transactions with low fees. Active community
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 01:36:06 PM

📢 GoByte Defi Announcement📢

🌐 GoByte makes the leap into Defi with wrapped GBX on Binance Smart Chain 🌐

GoByte team are excited to announce another major step forward for the project, wrapped GBX (wGBX).

wGBX is available on Binance Smart Chain with a two-way bridge available to wrap and unwrap between GBX on GoByte mainnet and wGBX on BSC.

GoByte project have partnered with wrapping.services team to provide, wGBX and a bridge between GBX - wGBX.

wGBX has been added to Yield Field dex and is available immediately with wGBX / BUSD pair for trading and Liquidity Providers.

As if that wasn’t enough, wGBX has also been added to yieldfields.finance Yield Farm so that Liquidity Providers can earn extra yield by farming!

This marks the first step for GoByte project into the expansive world of defi. More steps will be coming for wGBX.

✅ Guides for wGBX can be found at the following links ✅

🚀How to wrap/unwrap wGBX - [link] 🚀

🚀How to become a Liquidity Provider for wGBX - [link] 🚀

🚀How to yield farm wGBX - [link] 🚀

Risk management

Please be aware that wrapping.services is a centralized service and should be treated in a similar manner to a centralized exchange.
The wrapping services team are experts and have been awesome to work with.
They have implemented successful wrapped tokens for many crypto projects already.
However as with any service please research and understand the risks of wrapped token service providers before using.

GoByte team would like to thank wrapping services team and the entire GoByte community for the combined efforts to make wGBX a reality.
Enjoy wGBX on defi.
We look forward to bringing future updates to this and all aspects of GoByte project!

Buckle up folks, wagmi…

bytepointsplatform

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 09:17:00 PM

💙  Bytepoints is the 1st loyalty blockchain platform for shops already live in Spain on top of GoByte Network blockchain 😄

The platform has reached production on august and we are excited to share how the project bootstraps in the local area of 500k Hab in Spain where it’s being launched. The local branding is called OhBarri. An Android/iOS app where users can acquire Bytepoints (1/1000 of a GBX) in exchange of shop receipts and enjoy discounts at local stores with the obtained "Bytes"

ℹ️ Project page at https://en.bytepoints.io
ℹ️ Check Spanish Use Case at https://en.ohbarri.com

Bytepoints week#38-39 stats

➡️ 28 new users 🦸
➡️1836659 bytepoints rewarded (1836 #GBX)
➡️5518 EUR in receipts uploaded
🔎 Live at https://t.me/bytepointsfeed

Major achievements

✅ OhBarri app for iOS is ready for open testing!
✅ OhBarri was presented to the Catalan Economy minister, more details at https://www.bytepoints.io/news#publications/platform-week-36-update
✅ OhBarri has almost reached 250 active users!

Look forward for our bi-monthly status updates of the platform!

gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2021, 06:53:44 PM
Merited by cryptomaxsun (1)

📢 MAJOR GOBYTE ANNOUNCEMENT📢

🌐 New GoByte Core upgrade schedule! 🌐

GoByte team are delighted to announce the incoming upgrade schedule for GoByte Core.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

"The network is being upgraded, all clients and nodes will be required to update"

🚀 October 10, 2021 🚀

New GoByte Core will be released through official GoByte github. This is the new GoByte client.

🚀 October 31, 2021 🚀

Dip003 activation. At block 790,000 This is when new deterministic masternodes will be live.
All masternodes must update by this point.

🚀 November 10, 2021 🚀

Dip003 enforcement. At block 795,000 all old nodes will be disconnected from the network.

This is the result of months of development work from GoByte team and it will make GoByte Network one of the most advanced masternode networks in existence.
Only a small number of networks have been capable of making this upgrade.

Full write-ups on the upgrade will be coming to GoByte Medium.

The outline is an upgrade to Dash core v0.16 this release brings security and performance upgrades to the whole network.
More reliable reporting, payouts, blocking phantom nodes, better network stability are just some of the improvements.

It will also allow GoByte team to build further upgrades to latest Dash versions, v0.18 and beyond.
Bringing more improvements to areas like governance and dapps built on top of the network. Preparation work for further upgrades is already beginning.

Special thanks go to Barry Style and LowKey, who have lead the development team through building this upgrade.
Thank you also to all devs and testers who have participated.

Awesome work from everyone involved.

Meantime please get ready for the network upgrade...

GoByte
Financial Freedom

gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 01:08:39 PM

gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2021, 11:45:20 AM

Gobyte Pool

0.25% Pool Fees!!!

Thank you very much for your contribution, after the complete update to the new network I will create the link of the pool to the official website.

Douglasy

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 03:39:43 PM

Gobyte Pool

0.25% Pool Fees!!!

Glad to find pow coins still exist, i will look into this pool

The first block mined in 20017, right? so, this project has been run for almost 4 years?
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:36:32 PM

Cross-chain, Interoperable blockchains are convenient and attractive as long as they pass through audit process and truly secured. Connecting masternodes to DeFi and NFT is cool idea.

This project is no scam and if it can be connected to trends as well as top projects in every trend, it would be big achievement.

Thank you for creative idea and time to build it up, test and prepare everthing on testnet before launching it.

I know Gobyte project many years and I know this project is no scam. In Gobyte I believe and I certainly wait for your upgrades.

In  short NFT is a scam and a fodder to feed in to noob mouths. Cuckolds and noobs. Two types of person. They swarm around here to flaunt their success they say they have earned but it turns out they made it up and additionally lost a mint of cash on NFT investments. People are blind if they trust this shit coz they must be blind to trust anything irrespective of whether it is shit or not. Nah I dont see how the idea of having NFT give u the proof of ownership of the masternode u maintain can be useful.
Douglasy

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 11:22:06 AM

I don't truly understand what y all talking about, seems I need to read from the first page
But yes, NFT is more like a bubble to me
gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 01:21:27 PM

In  short NFT is a scam and a fodder to feed in to noob mouths. Cuckolds and noobs. Two types of person. They swarm around here to flaunt their success they say they have earned but it turns out they made it up and additionally lost a mint of cash on NFT investments. People are blind if they trust this shit coz they must be blind to trust anything irrespective of whether it is shit or not. Nah I dont see how the idea of having NFT give u the proof of ownership of the masternode u maintain can be useful.

The implementation of NFT would be something more to give to GoByte investors. But this project will never change its ideals, we see NFT as DeFi just something more, but the focal point is the masternode network and the community.

gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 01:24:21 PM

Glad to find pow coins still exist, i will look into this pool

The first block mined in 20017, right? so, this project has been run for almost 4 years?

That's right and the total supply will be distributed no earlier than 2030

gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 06:50:55 PM

📢 Announcement 📢

🌐 GoByte Wallet Mandatory Upgrade: v0.16.2.1 🌐

This is a new minor version release, bringing various bug fixes and improvements.
Please back up your wallet.
The wallet upgrade is MANDATORY!
So please make sure you can upgrade ASAP.

You can find the list of changes below:

• Update manpages
  • Merge branch 'gobytecoin:master' into v0.16.x
  • Merge pull request [#38](https://github.com/gobytecoin/gobyte/pull/38) from barrystyle/master
  • separate the legacy hosts from current version
  • bump version and set release true
  • test: update test data
  • disconnect from legacy hosts still running gobyte core 12.x series
  • qt|test: update qt tests
  • contrib: fix key types
  • test: generate base58 test vectors
  • bench: update gobyte bench
  • update rawblock bench
  • rpc: update help message
      - fix gobyte address and port in rpc help message
  • contrib|src: Update hard coded seeds
      - contrib: Update IPs in nodes_main.txt and nodes_test.txt
        - Mainnet height: 800656
        - Testnet height: 80574
      - src: Update static seeds in chainparamsseeds.h
  • bump nMinimumChainWork, defaultAssumeValid, checkpointData for mainnet and testnet
     - update DIP0003EnforcementHash for mainnet and testnet
  • bump proto version to 70210
     - fix PROTOCOL_VERSION to proto version

Download new release at GoByte Core v0.16.2.1

Developer in charge: GoByte Dev Core & Barrystyles
Special thanks to : Barrystyle

Please join Discord to stay up to date.

gobyte (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 02:04:16 PM

The wallet upgrade for Saturday 11th
We remind the whole GoByte Community that on Saturday 11th the network will be updated to the latest version of Gobyte v0.16.2.1.

Please quickly update your wallet from the following link:

https://github.com/gobytecoin/gobyte/releases/tag/v0.16.2.1

The wallet upgrade is MANDATORY!

JaCrispy

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 01:59:38 AM

Finally, some price movement. Let's go!!!
Region_specific

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 01:14:53 PM

GoByte is now listed on Xeggex!

https://xeggex.com/market/GBX_BTC

https://xeggex.com/market/GBX_USDT
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108]
  Print  

Jump to: