Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] DATAVLT forefront data analytics on blockchain🔥  (Read 2793 times)
supportDVT

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:01:20 PM

Won't data ledger be too big in size to function properly? This is not some transaction - you want to store data!

That is good question and a common misconception.

As we all do agree, it would be insane to load huge amount of data on a single smart contract.

Basically, we do not process the data on-chain. It is done off-chain. The raw data is parsed through our basic analytical filters and correlations models.  These "cleaned" data sets are identified and fingerprinted into the blockchain. What we are trying to do here is to secure ONLY the "cleaned" dataset to ensure that the analysis you had just performed is "kosher" and also to prevent any malicious manipulation or innocent human error that results inaccurate data.

TL:DR:
1. Data analytics is not done on-chain
2. We only store the unique data-set identifier onto the blockchain.

dorismak

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:43:02 PM

do you have any cases that use DATAVLT for analysis and prediction? and can you show us the official social media links of the team members
Widi_kidiww

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

what is the project sir? is there any airdrop or bounty program?
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:33:47 PM

Hi everyone! Just added DATAVLT ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/DATAVLT. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
AustrianGuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:45:08 PM

If needed - german translation reserved  Smiley
bennydatavlt

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:44:04 AM

Trust-lessness on blockchain basically means that through smart contracts there is no third party intervention.  Do read our whitepaper for a more detailed insight on how we leverage on the blockchain technology.

Smart contracts – Smart contract is a phrase used to describe computer code that can facilitate the exchange of content, property, shares, money, or anything of value. When running on Blockchain, smart contract is a self-operating computer programme that automatically executes when specific conditions are met and it runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of censorship, downtime, fraud or third-party interference.

http://www.datavlt.com/whitepaper/

Best Regards.

How would blockchain solve problem of trust-lessness?

spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:39:09 AM

Hi. As far as I understand, this platform is not that different from a consulting firm. Am not I right?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:42:04 AM

Hi. As far as I understand, this platform is not that different from a consulting firm. Am not I right?

Well, all in all you are, but have you ever seen a consulting firm whose services are available for small business?
alcoholbtc

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:43:01 AM

Hi. Can I order a forecast concerning the prospects of my company to enter international market on your platform? If so, does anybody know how much will it cost?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:43:42 AM

Good afternoon. Which data do I have to provide to the platform in order to get a forecast on development of business?
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:45:20 AM

Good afternoon. Which data do I have to provide to the platform in order to get a forecast on development of business?
I think that you will certainly have to provide data about the income which you received during the last half a year or even a whole year and all the internal calculations.
spacegt

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:45:54 AM

Well, all in all you are, but have you ever seen a consulting firm whose services are available for small business?

As for me, I think it’s a great idea. But there’s the sing which is very interesting for me: how much does the cost of services provided by AI differ from the cost of reports which a made by live people?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:47:12 AM

I think that you will certainly have to provide data about the income which you received during the last half a year or even a whole year and all the internal calculations.
Got it. Thank you for your answer. And who will check it? I don’t want my business plan to become a public knowledge.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:48:31 AM

Got it. Thank you for your answer. And who will check it? I don’t want my business plan to become a public knowledge.
I think that it doesn’t matter to a platform if you upload genuine data or try to cheat. So why should a check be carried out and why should additional costs be paid?
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

By what criteria will you hire people to conduct researches? Why don’t you choose a common option – focus groups?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:35:13 PM

Greetings to all forum users. I would my business to get an objective estimation and because of this I have questions. Will its audit be conducted by professional staff?

ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:36:24 PM

Hi. I’m wondering if there will be an opportunity to try to use your platform for free.  You know, something like probation period.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

Hi everybody. Maybe someone knows what sources the platform will use to collect personal data.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:33:01 PM

Hi everybody. Maybe someone knows what sources the platform will use to collect personal data.
I don’t think they will be radically different from that ones which are used by regular consulting firms, I mean official statistics and sales data provided by large companies.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:37:00 PM

I don’t think they will be radically different from that ones which are used by regular consulting firms, I mean official statistics and sales data provided by large companies.
Thank you for your answer. Don’t you know by any chance will the data collected by search systems or mobile apps be involved?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: